All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Brat'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well told and entertaining story

I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice try at themes fully developed later

Miltone puts together a nice wish-fulfillment fantasy using teasing and denial effectively. "The Trouble with Emily," written after this story, does it better and in a more teasingly prolonged relationship -- but if you like one of these, you should appreciate the other, too.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Hot story

One guy with all those hot girls. Wow, where to begin? This story started off hot and just got hotter as it went along. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous Read

Wonderfully written. Really enjoyed it

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Very well done.

Loved the story. Very well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story and aching buildup.

Wonderful story. I thought the way it developed was exquisite. I wanted Lauren myself...and I enjoyed her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Gentleman

This guy reminds me of myself, i try and always be the complete gentleman, hopefully in the future something like this occurs for me :) haha and there is dreaming!

terrific story, it hit many buttons and resonated well, very believable story! can't wait for the next installments :)

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hope there is a part 2

DorelDorelalmost 12 years ago
A place to revisit

Just read it for the third time and enjoyed it as much as the first. There are many really good stories and authors on Lit, but honestly how many do you actually read more than once? There is a realism in the characters and story line that draws you in and makes you feel as if you were there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was a fun story

Thanks for writing it - an easy read, good dialogue, and you described my every lurid wish and dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

i loved it, gave me alot of pleasure, thanks.

dizzydavedizzydaveover 11 years ago
Excellent Writing

No wonder why it was a prize winner! The tone of the emotion and lust was tempered and realistic. I felt that this was an honest reflection of an individual actually in such a situation. It created a desire to want the story to continue, which is the result that any writer desires. Keep up the good work. I'm going back and read the rest of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very RARE that I give anyone a 5

I usually don't give out 5's... Not because there are not worthy stories, simply because I think 5's should be reserved for only the best ones, or they will become 'meaningless'.

That being said - you got a 5... Good Job!

Sharky_R

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a hot story! My cock was hard throughout the action. Liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Good and Bad

Good: Character development was excellent. It was easy to identify with all of the characters. Each character had a unique contribution to the story. The story did not drag anywhere! There was an almost constant level of tease and surprises as the story developed. The sexual part was excellent - just the right amount to meet the objectives and not slutty. All the characters came across as real people with real emotions. The length was very good. The conclusion was excellent in that it was not rushed, not terminated too early, and had a nice finish like a fine vintage wine. Proofing and spell check were well done. One of the best well written stories on the site. The author is talented and takes pride in his work.

Bad: Absolutely nothing.

Thanks for a wonderful story and doing an outstanding writing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

it was so sweet. I love the story n it rilly did turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You got my respect at 'Captain Ron'

All I can say...is that the story was great, and I certainly hope you know damn well what I think your referencing.

Ahem...Kurt Russell...

Ahem...Awesome movie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very,Very,nice !

One of the best stories I have read in a long time .

MuhndoggieMuhndoggiealmost 8 years ago
Damn good one.

Very few errors, damn good story build up. Definitely needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read!

Well written, flows quickly, enjoyed it a lot.

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
A very well written erotic story.

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. I was aroused the entire time while reading. A wide range of sexual acts that are very graphic, yet are also believable. I enjoyed the use of nudity, exhibitionism, masturbation, oral and anal sex activities. Give this 5-Stars

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Terrific!

This was an exceptionally written story, perhaps a little to exciting to be true, but isn't that the norm for erotic fiction? Absolutely loved it. I would have love to be Lauren 20 years ago! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Incredible writing, one of the best. I normally don't like such long ones, but this kept the tension the whole time. I thought it was going to go group sex, but better the way it did. Ah, to be Johnny. I'd love a part 2 where he and Lauren take it to the next level.

As a late 40's guy, I can appreciate wanting those tight bodies.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Well written, very enjoyable. Perfect to read while getting sucked off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to conclusion...

Great story...situations like this have occurred to me but I have been able to do the right thing and not get involved just because of great sex. Made my choice when I got married.c

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

So horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot.

I was horny for Lauren in the first mowing scene.

Love how you played the girlfriends in. It added a lot of suspense to what was really going to happen.

Love that our guy was a regular guy and one of the good ones they all got hot over.

Learn a lesson “studs”!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was happy that they became partners and were together for good. F

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

excellent! Very well written with pretty good pacing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Excellent read, had all the elements to make it real and not just a sex romp, not that there's anything wrong with that in itself. But nice to read something with an actual storyline and characters that are believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average to good story. Predictable ending Lauren would win out; Gretchen and Beth are in the wings. If I had the choice I would choose Beth. Being older with much more experience you could teach her a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous