The Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another burst of hot white rushed over Nikki's virgin cheeks as Nikki finally started to groan in disgust.

"Hang in there, Nikki..." Tina said.

Just then, Tina started to moan and scream out as she finally erupted into orgasm inside her pants, much to Ashley's disgust.

"It's okay honey, it's almost over!" Cody managed.

"She's had enough guys!" Ashley exclaimed.

Nikki tried to jerk away as she started to gag, but Tina held her head firmly in place. Tina witnessed another burst of sperm shoot out of the massive penis pointing right at the young brunette's face beside her and strike her right over her lips. The thick wad of sticky white semen then dribbled down Nikki's chin and started to drip all over her naked breasts. Ashley was actually dumb-founded at how much Cody could ejaculate in one load as he continued to whitewash her baby-sister's face with his seed. Then, another jet rocketed up and struck Nikki right in the eye and pooled beside the bridge of her nose before it began spilling down her face and mixing with the mess of cum already painted across her lips.

"Jesus, Cody. Be careful where you aim!!" Ashley exclaimed.

Nikki's protests were muffled since she couldn't open her mouth.

Cody's whole body began to convulse as he shot another jet of sperm across his wife's forehead that splattered back up into her hair and speckled her signature black hair with speckles and streaks of white. Finally, fully drained, Cody collapsed back onto the couch behind him, leaving his wife covered in his seed that continued to slide down her facial features. The strand of cum dangling off Nikki's nose grew embarrassingly long as did the long strands that began to dangle off her chin. Cody's semen was thick and gooey, really made a mess of the delicacy of his wife's face.

"I can't believe you!" Ashley huffed as Cody began to catch his breath, grabbing his already softening member in his hand. Tina saw Ashley steal a glance of it again before she looked back up to her brother-in-law. "This is the woman you love!"

"Don't open your eyes, sweetie. I'm going to get the camera." Tina stated as she got up, her hand lathered in her own nectar, and left Nikki on the floor naked and covered in sperm.

"Please don't do this, Ms. Saunders," Ashley begged as she saw Tina grab a small digital camera off her kitchen table. But Tina didn't head her concerns. Instead she ignored Ashley and stood over Nikki while aiming the camera right at her.

"Sorry, Ashley. Your sister came here to be a cum-dumpster."

And then Tina snapped a number of embarrassing photos of Nikki's face ruined by her husband's orgasm. Ashley sighed in protest.

"I can't believe you..."

"Here, sweetie," Ashley said as she reached into her purse and grabbed a fresh tissue.

"No, she can't wipe it off," Cody exclaimed.

"Why the hell not? Look at her, for God's sake, Cody."

"No, Cody is right, Ashley. Nikki came here to be humiliated. Let her wear her husband's cum for a while and show everyone here what a little cum=slut she is," Tina stated excitedly.

"You're unbelievable..." Ashley huffed again.

"Sis, it's okay... I wanted this," Nikki finally admitted.

"How could you say that? Look at you..."

"I can't open my eyes, Ash," Nikki stated firmly.

"That's precisely my point."

"Ashley, cant you just be happy for your baby sister and her husband? Nikki just fulfilled one of her husband's deepest desires," Tina said.

"Yeah, a perverted desire," Ashley scoffed.

"Ashley, don't take this the wrong way, but... I think you could definitely benefit from taking a thick load of sperm all over that beautiful face of yours. It can be an incredibly humbling experience," Tina suggested.

"I don't need to be humbled."

"Clearly..." Nikki added. "I thought you came to be supportive," Nikki then said, still through closed eyes. Ashley cringed at the sight of all of Cody's semen spilling over her sister's face and dripping down onto her naked breasts. A few runaway globules of sperm even rolled down as far as Nikki's vulva. Finally, the thick strand dangling off Nikki's nose broke halfway through and spilled onto the chest. More white semen spilled down over the tip of her nose and caused the short strand to grow in length all over again.

"I thought you were here to be supportive," Cody said, his penis nearly all but flaccid now. Ashley sighed, frustrated, clearly frustrated by the fact that Cody was right.

"I'm sorry. How are you doing, sis?" Ashley asked Nikki.

"Good."

"Do you want to get cleaned up?"

"No, I kind of want to feel it run down my face. How do I look?" Nikki asked.

"Uh... unique," Ashley forced.

"You still don't approve?" Nikki inquired, finally attempting to open the eye that wasn't completely plastered in semen. The first thing she saw was a thick strand of a sperm dangling in front of her eye, clung to her forehead and cheek for support, the remnants of it spilling down her face toward her chin. Finally, she was able to focus on Ashley who had the most disgusted look on her face. Clearly, she was not a fan of cum. Not that was much of one, but that had all just changed. Here she was, naked with a face full of sperm while her own sister just stared at her and judged her.

"No, I'm sorry... I... I guess it's just taking some getting used to," Ashley finally admitted.

Ashley watched Cody's seed drip further off the tip of her sister's nose and chin as small globules of sperm splashed across her sister's naked breasts.

"You look... beautiful," Cody said.

"Thanks, honey. I hope I look just as good as you wanted me to."

"Are you glad we did this in front of Ashley?" Cody asked, turning to meet eyes with his disapproving sister-in-law.

"Yes, I want her to see what you think of me in the bedroom."

Ashley sighed heavily again as Nikki finally scooped the sperm away from her other eye so as to be able to open both eyes and see again. She wiped the excess sperm on her chest and blinked a few times to readjust her eyesight.

"Wow..." was all Nikki could say.

"How do you feel, Nikki?" Tina asked.

"Pretty embarrassed," Nikki stated.

"That's because you're the only one here naked with a fresh batch of semen dripping down your face," Cody stated.

"Yes, I suppose that would do it..." Nikki admitted, her cheeks flushing red again.

Nikki crawled over to Cody and smiled up at him. She reached out and grabbed his softening member and began to play with it right in front of everyone again. Then, she bent down and took her husband's cock back into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Ashley asked, incredulous.

"Sucking my husband's cock," Nikki said after coming up for air, thick strands of sperm connecting her lips to Cody's penis now.

"Why, he already came on you?"

"I know, but... I want more..." Nikki admitted lustfully.

"You want to be degraded more!" Ashley exclaimed, incredulous.

Nikki mumbled and approving response while her husband's cock was stuffed deep into her throat. Soon, Nikki felt her husband grow inside of her mouth and start to gag her all over again.

"I can't deal with this..." Ashley moaned.

Nikki popped Cody's cum and saliva coated erection out of her mouth, thick strands of sperm still connecting her mouth to it as she looked at her sister, finally wholly frustrated.

"Then perhaps you need to leave. We agreed to take you with us because I thought you would be supportive. But if you're not, you should go because I want to suck my husband's dick all over again and have him shoot even more of his seed all over my face. I'm sorry if you think I look so gross right now, but to my husband... I've never felt more beautiful. I came her to be humiliated... not judged!"

Nikki returned to her sloppy blowjob and began impaling her husband's meat deep into her throat. The awful guttural sounds emerging deep from the caverns of Nikki's throat disgusted Ashley more and more with each passing second. Ashley sighed, clearly frustrated by the whole circumstance. She was mostly upset by the fact that she had just upset her sister. Even though she did not approve, she clearly had not been the most supportive sister in the entire world so far.

"I don't think you look gross, sis..." Ashley finally stated.

Nikki just ignored Ashley and continued to bob up and down on her husband's erection as her facial continued to spill down her face and mix with her ruined make-up and saliva. Her hair was matting to her forehead in a mess of sperm.

"I'm sorry, sis... what can I do?" Ashley asked.

Nikki finally came up for air again, her face an utter mess.

"I could really use a cheerleader right about now," Nikki admitted honestly.

Ashley smiled nervously.

"How do you mean?"

Nikki came back up to and looked at her sister while she continued to jack her husband's semen-coated cock off right beside her face.

"How about making me feel good about this whole thing. I don't know..."

And then Cody placed his hand on the back of Nikki's head and forced her to take his cock into the back of her throat.

"Ashley, why don't you compliment your sister on her form? Cheer her on, like she said," Tina suggested.

"Her form?" Ashley asked.

"Find something positive to say. Encourage her. Tell her why you don't think she's gross..."

Ashley considered and then watched Cody fuck her sister's throat violently.

"I think she's really passionate about pleasing her husband with her mouth," Ashley told Tina.

"Don't tell me, tell her."

"Sis, I'm... really impressed by your ability to, uh... fit all of your husband's penis into your mouth. Cody looks, uh... big."

Cody turned to Ashley with a shocked expression on his face.

"Don't get a head about it," Ashley said.

"Ashley... compliments only. It's okay, you can compliment Cody on the size of his beautiful penis."

Ashley licked her lips and continued.

"I think you... actually look, I don't know... kind of sexy with Cody all over you."

Nikki pulled Cody out of her mouth and turned to her sister.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, it seems... really forbidden. I just wish you didn't have to share this look with the whole world was all."

And that's when Tina came up with her most devious plan of all. A thin devilish smile form on her face, as she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

"What if I told you she didn't have to," Tina stated.

Everyone in the room turned to Tina, clearly confused as to what she was getting at.

"Ashley, I'll make you a deal. If your sister and her husband agree to it that is. I'll agree not to publish the pictures of your sisters facial... if you agree to let Mark shoot his second load all over your own face and let me take pictures for my own, and Cody's, private collection."

"What!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Nikki, Cody... what do you think?" Tina asked.

Nikki looked to Cody who was practically beaming. Of course he wanted the chance to cover her disapproving sister's face in his seed. It would be the ultimate revenge. And the way Ashley had been acting all night... Nikki was kind of excited by that thought. She just nodded to Cody, which Tina saw and clearly took as acknowledgement from both parties. Tina turned back to Ashley, an incredulous look on her face.

"Are you kidding me?" She exclaimed.

"Not in the slightest... what do you say?" Tina asked.

Cody turned to Ashley who shot him a venomous look. He knew he had her right then and there.

"I'm not putting your penis in my mouth!" Ashley stated firmly, clearly defeated.

"That's okay, it feels best in your sisters anyway," Cody stated honestly as Nikki continued to take him in and out of her mouth. Nikki finally slipped Cody's cock out of her mouth and motioned for her sister to join her. Ashley looked repulsed, but sighed heavily when she realized she couldn't let her little sister be defaced on some porn sight for the rest of her life. So, Ashley got up and kneeled down beside her sister. Up close, she looked even worse... almost unrecognizable from the damage done by Cody's orgasm. The thick texture of the sperm Nikki wore was now visible, dripping all over her facial features in thick globs, leaving cool white streaks all over her cheeks, temples, and chin. Nikki loved her sister's eyes on her at this point and decided to bring her down to the level she was playing on.

"You aren't going to get naked?" Nikki asked after pulling Cody out of her mouth again.

"I didn't realize I had to," Ashley admitted.

"You do," Cody stated.

Ashley scoffed again. "I'm not undressing for you, but..."

Ashley turned to her sister right then. "I will for you... if it's what you want."

"It is," Nikki stated and then turned back to sucking on her husband's cock. Ashley sighed heavily and unbuttoned her blouse slowly, eventually pulling it away from her body and revealing her own lacy black bra beneath, her massive milky white breasts aching for freedom beneath. Ashley could feel Cody's (and even Nikki's) eyes all over her when she unfastened her pants and slid them off her creamy white legs, revealing a pair of pink panties beneath. Then, sighing heavily, Ashley unfastened her bra next and pulled it away from her chest, letting her massive white breasts to spill free from constrainer. Her areoles were light pink and puffy, her nipples obviously rock hard. Nikki's eyes widened at the sight of her sister topless while her husband's cock was stuffed down her throat. Cody's eyes went wide too.

"Holy shit, nice tits, Ash!" Cody exclaimed.

Ashley just sighed in disgust... mostly with herself.

Ashley then pulled her panties away from her hips, revealing a small bush of curly red pubic hair guarding her swollen vulva beneath. Then, Nikki did something that shocked her outright. She placed her hand between her legs, just over her vulva, and began to rub her clit for her. Ashley just turned to Nikki, her face a mess of sperm, ruined make-up, and saliva, with a giant penis shoved down her throat, no longer knowing what to believe. Nikki finally pulled the throbbing cock out of her mouth and turned to her sister.

"Let lose, big sis. I want you to feel good."

Ashley couldn't even find the words for a proper response. The time for proper had come and gone, she mused.

"Ashley, why don't you take off those glasses so I can see your face," Cody asked.

Ashley sighed and pulled her glasses away from her face and looked up at Cody, her eyes shooting daggers at him the whole time.

"Ashley, you have such beautiful fair skin, I can't wait to cum all over it and degrade you once and for all," Cody admitted.

"So this is your fantasy, huh? To turn us both into your sex slaves?" Ashley asked.

"No... to turn you both into my cum-slaves," Cody admitted.

Nikki was really getting passionate again, bobbing up and down on her husband's penis while he placed a hand on the back of her head to help guide her into the furthest depths of her throat. Finally, when she was allowed back up, Nikki looked up at Cody and smiled.

"Yeah? You want to ejaculate sperm all over Ashley's face and mark your wife's sister as your territory too?" she asked.

"Yes, I do..."

"Nikki, please don't let him do this to me..." Ashley begged.

"Argh, I can't believe I'm going to do this!" Cody groaned.

"What? Cum on two sisters' faces?" Nikki asked.

"Yes!" Cody admitted.

"Well let me help you," Nikki said, turning to her naked sister who she was already rubbing, and pulled her into a deep, sperm-laced kiss with her free hand. Ashley pulled away at first, thick strands of cum connecting the sisters' lips, but Nikki pulled her back and shoved her tongue down her throat. Ashley seemed disgusted at first, but soon melted into her sister's passionate, semen-coated kiss. Cody and Tina both couldn't believe their eyes as the sisters continued to make-out, their tongues exchanging thick amounts of sticky sperm in and out of one another's mouths. Soon, Ashley's mouth and chin was coated in semen which smeared all over her face the more her younger sister sensually kissed her. Finally, when Nikki pulled away from the kiss, she opened her eyes and saw her sister in a whole new light. There she was, with her husband's sperm painted all over her mouth and chin... the most shocked and incredulous look on her face.

"How was that?" Nikki asked.

"Wow..." was all Ashley could muster.

"See... a little cum on your face isn't so bad... is it?" Nikki asked, honestly enough. Ashley felt a jolt of pleasure surge through her body as she shuttered nervously at the thought and feeling of wearing her sister's husband's sperm on her face just after making out with her sister while she rubbed her clit. Then she started to gag.

"Or maybe not..." Nikki said just before Cody grabbed the back of her head and slammed her back onto his cock.

"Sorry, this is just a little too much..." Ashley stated, horrified to witness her sister getting her face fucked violently right before her eyes. Nikki began to gag and choke around Cody's penis that continued to piston in and out of her throat. Then, Cody grabbed Nikki's head and held it firmly in place when she had taken all of his cock into her throat. Ashley grimaced at the image as her sister began to struggle for breath, clearly having trouble breathing through just her nose. Nikki's eyes quickly burned red and watered over as tears ran out of her eyes and mixed with her already ruined make-up and semen coated cheeks. But Cody just held her head tighter around him as her whole body began to convulse in protest. Awful guttural noises began emitting from the back of Nikki's throat that finally caused Ashley to scream out.

"Cody, let go of her!"

And when he did, Nikki burst out into another fit of coughing as a huge pool of saliva and pre-cum spilled out of her mouth and ran down her cum-coated chin. But before Ashley could help her sister, Cody took her face in his hand and turned it back to him, a lustful stare burned into his eyes. He started stroking his cock right at her face. Ashley could see that his erect penis was lathered in her baby sister's saliva and his own pre-cum. The smell was musky and pungent. His balls were tightening with each passing second. Never in a million years did she think she would get a glimpse of her sister's husband's penis this close (or make out with her sister naked while they swapped cum back and forth).

"How does it feel to have my semen on your face, Ashley?"

"Its revolting!" Ashley spat back.

"Your sister doesn't seem to think so," Cody rebutted.

"Clearly you've brainwashed her into being your sexual deviant," Ashley stated, eyes still locked on Cody.

"God, I can't wait to degrade you by ejaculating onto that beautiful little face. I've always wondered what your face would look like with a nice fresh load of cum running down it."

"You're a real piece of work!" Ashley spat back.

"Oh God, sweetie... just degrade her already. Even I'm sick of listening to her!"

Ashley turned to Nikki, stunned and offended by her sister's sudden betrayal when suddenly Mark screamed out as Nikki witnessed a thick burst of white sperm shoot out of her husband's penis and splatter into the center of her older sister's forehead. Ashley cringed upon impact.

"Oh..." she moaned in displeasure.

Mark shot another thick rivulet of semen right into the same batch of cum on Ashley's forehead, causing the thick pool of sperm to begin pooling down the bridge of her nose.

"God, sis. Look at that..." Nikki said in amazement.

Mark then aimed his cock directly at Ashley's lips and shot a thick three big globules of sperm beneath her nose and all over her upper lips, which nearly caused Ashley to throw up right on the spot. Mark shot his last remaining strand directly into Ashley's right eye, which stung her on impact and caused her to recoil in disgust and anger.