The Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! That stings, you bastard!" Ashley screamed in protest.

"Sorry. Wow. Look at that... a little cum mustache..." Cody joked. "Doesn't get more degrading than that!"

"Fuck you!" Ashley spat, rubbing the sperm from her sealed eye and attempting to see out of it again, her vision blurry and pained.

"Ashley, how does it feel to wear your sister's husband's seed on your face?" Cody asked.

"Can I please have a towel," Ashley huffed.

"No you may not!" Nikki interjected.

Ashley turned to Nikki, an incredulous look on her cum-ruined face.

"I wish there was a way my husband could degrade you further, Ashley. You've been a real poor sport about this whole thing," Nikki complained.

"I have cum on my face! Your husband's cum!"

"God look at you two... my little cum-covered sisters,' Cody commented as he watched the thick river of white semen spill down his sister-in-law's nose and mix with the batch spilled over her upper lips. Her right eye, lashes still speckled with sperm, was bloodshot and irritated.

"I can't believe..." Ashley began, but before she could finish, Cody spit right in her face. The thick wad of saliva splattered into Ashley's forehead and mixed with the thick bath of sperm that continued to run down the length of her face. Ashley, and Nikki were both shocked by this action.

"Be nice to your sister, Ashley or I'm going to fuck you in your asshole right here in front of everybody, do I make myself clear?"

"I'm sorry..." was all Ashley could think to say. She knew he would make good on his threat too.

"Now tell me you're a whore," Cody demanded.

"I'm a whore," Ashley replied, clearly defeated.

"Tell me you like having cum on your face."

"I love having cum on my face."

"And tell my husband he has a nice big beautiful co..." Nikki began right before Cody spit right in her face too, the thick glob of saliva striking her across the bridge of her nose where a thick strand of sperm continued to ooze down her face and dangle comically off of the tip of her nose. Nikki was shocked that she, too, had just been demeaned.

"I don't need help, whore," Cody stated firmly.

"Sorry..." was all Nikki could think to say as she hung her head low.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Cody asked, turning to Tina.

"Down the hall!" Tina said, clearly excited to see where this was going.

"Pick up your clothes and follow me," he said to Ashley as she gathered up all of her clothes and followed him, face full of sperm, down the hall completely naked, and into the bathroom. Ashley cringed to think what would be done to her in here. Her facialized sister and Tina appeared in the doorway a moment after Cody.

"Toss your clothes into the tub and step into it," Cody demanded.

Ashley complied.

"Now, get down on your knees," Cody stated.

Ashley kneeled down onto her clothes inside the tub.

Then, Mark aimed his cock at Ashley as Nikki witnessed a thick acrid stream of pee shoot out of his head and splash onto her naked breasts. Ashley cringed at the feeling of being peed on, especially when the thick stream of urine roamed up her neck and then splashed right into her semen-soaked face. Ashley felt all of the urine run down over her body and spill onto her clothes. The powerful stream of musty pee continued to crash into her face as she started to gag and recoil. Finally, she felt the stream return down to her breasts and eventually shoot all over her pubic hair and vulva. It was alarmingly warm, but the smell was overpowering, as was the thought that her clothes were now soaking in Cody's pee. Cody turned to look at Nikki who had wide eyes on him the whole time.

"Your sister is getting punished for being rude to you. Do you disagree?"

Nikki just shook her head, clearly fine with the sight of her sister being massively degraded before her. Finally, when Mark finished, he asked her to stand up.

"I have to get a picture of these two!" Tina chimed in, camera suddenly in hand.

"What! No! No way, I'm not having my picture taken like this, and certainly not with you Nikki looking like..."

But it was too late, as Cody was already dragging her out of the bathroom and forcing her out into the living room, dripping wet from her first golden shower. Ashley swore she was going to be sick at any moment. When they finally got out to the living room, Nikki stood right beside Ashley, both their faces ruined with sperm (and Ashley's dripping with pee as well).

Tina approached them and snapped a photo of them, standing there, naked, faces dripping with sperm. Ashley looked mortified, even as Tina snapped another candid of her unplanned facial.

"There... the facial sisters! This will be perfect for my blog!"

"But I thought you said..." Ashley began, before Tina cut her off.

"Sorry, babe... I lied!" Tina said with a devilish smile on her face.

All the color drained from Ashley's face.

"Now, Ashley. You're going to come over to our place once a week and let me deposit a thick nasty load of semen all over your face, and you're going to beg for it too... or I'm going to make sure every one of my friends see pictures of Nikki's face covered in my cum, do I make myself clear?" Cody demanded.

"Yes, crystal."

"Then go grab your clothes and wait in the car," Cody said.

"Yes, sir," Ashley said.

"And don't you dare think of wiping that cum off your face, or there will be hell to pay!" Cody shouted out as Ashley disappeared down the hall.

--

Tina spent the rest of the night masturbating to images that Cody sent her on her phone from a particularly steamy romp. One image was of both girls; faces still a mess of mostly dried cum, kissing in the nude on his bed. The next image portrayed Ashley licking her sister's soaking wet cunt. Another picture depicted Cody shoving his dick deep into Ashley's asshole. Another photo depicted Ashley with a new, fresh batch of sperm sealing both her eyes shut and spilled all over her forehead. Another picture depicted Nikki licking thick globs of sperm off her sister's face. Tina exploded over and over as she continued to receive pictures from Cody's incestual cum-littered threesome. She couldn't wait to upload the photos of Nikki and Ashley's facials all over her blog. Her husband Mark was currently away on business, but would be back in a couple of days.

As would Lana...

She couldn't wait to fuck both of them with a thick face full of sperm first chance she got...