The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I yelled. "Please, Mrs. Reynolds don't stop. Oh God! Mrs. Reynolds, please."

She snickered, and I heard a boop noise. "That's what I wanted to hear from my slut."

Mrs. Reynolds removed her fingers from me, and I was left humping the air. I panted wildly. Wide-eyed I begged her without saying a word. She merely snickered at me.

I had asked her not to stop. Why had she stopped? I was desperate for her to continue. I did what she wanted. Why did she stop?

"Are you a slut?" She asked me as she took hold of my nipples again.

I hissed and took in a deep breath. "Yes! Yes, Mrs. Reynolds."

She twisted them, and I lifted up one leg. For some reason, my aroused brain told me this would alleviate the pain. It didn't. "I have the pictures to prove it don't I slut?" She reminded me.

My face went hot. I blushed again. I panted while Mrs. Reynolds held my nipples so firmly I thought she was going to rip them off. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds."

"Do you want me to show them to your mother?" She asked coyly.

"No!" I shouted quickly. "No Mrs. Reynolds."

She snickered again and released my sore nipples. They ached and were a bright red at that point. "Good girl. Such a good slut." She pointed to the bed. "Lay on your back and spread your legs wide. I want to see how this vibrator works for a slut."

I whined, but as she narrowed her eyes, I all but sprinted the three feet to my bed. She followed me much slower while I assumed the position she asked.

She ran her fingers up my shin toward my knee. She slipped her hand over my inner thigh and then cupped my mound. "I don't like hair on my sluts." She sneered.

"Sorry Mrs. Reynolds." When did I become hers?

"You will clean this for me tonight." She ordered.

"Yes. Mrs. Reynolds."

"Tomorrow's yoga will be at my house." She informed me as she slipped a finger into my dripped sex.

I groaned and lifted my chin. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds."

"I will inspect you for hair slut. I want none but on your head." She explained once more pressing her thumb against my clit.

"Ahhh." I pulled my knees up and bucked my hips toward her hand. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I bit out.

It was like an electric shock. The cool plastic touched my clit almost simultaneously with Mrs. Reynolds flicking it on. My entire body jolted on the bed as she let the vibration linger ever so slightly on my clit.

Mrs. Reynolds worked three fingers into me again while her other hand controlled the vibrator. I panted and moaned unable to control my sexual responses to the woman. It felt dirty. It felt so wrong. I was so ashamed that I submitted to my older neighbor. I acted like a wanton slut and humped her hand. I couldn't stop myself.

"Good slut." She cooed as the squishing sounds of her fingers filled my ears. Her words spurred me on. I wanted to please her mother than anything.

Her fingers pushed in, and out of me so deep her knuckles pressed the vibrator harder against my clit. The stimulation drove me deeper and deeper into the submissive rabbit hole. I was a slut. I was her slut.

I shook my head from side to side as my body tightened. She turned up the speed on my vibrator. I reached up and tugged at my own nipples. I was lost now.

My brain had fogged with hedonistic pleasure as she pushed me to the edge. My legs trembled as she curled her fingers against the bundle of nerves deep in my walls. "That's a good slut. You will be a good slut for me, Jenny." She praised.

"Yes." I gasped pinching and twisting my nipples the way she had. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds."

She snickered and pulled her hand out of my cunt and the vibrator away. I humped the air for a good few seconds desperate to get that feeling back. I blinked confusedly. I sat up on my elbows.

Mrs. Reynolds smirked at me. "You didn't ask."

Dumbfounded. "Ask. For. What. Mrs. Reynolds." Each word separated by an intake of air.

"Silly slut. Sluts cant cum without permission. You have to ask me." She placed the vibrator back on my clit on a low dull setting.

I groaned and threw my head back. My body flopped back onto the bed. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds." I had calmed slightly with the missed stimulation, but I amped up very quickly. It wasn't long before I writhed with her touch and the vibration.

She went right back to three fingers. They moved so easily within me. She had stretched me a bit by then, and before I knew it, I was fuller than before. She had a fourth finger in me. "What a good slut you are. You want to take my whole hand you greedy cunt." She taunted me.

It did nothing but make my cries of passion louder. It wasn't long before I bucked against Mrs. Reynolds' hand. "Mrs. Reynolds!" I cried with urgency.

She pulled everything away. I was left again humping air. Out of breath, I whined. "I asked." I pleaded with her.

"Yes, but I didn't give permission." She clarified and reached for my nipples. Her slick fingers felt so warm as she pinched and teased me. She spread my pussy juice over my sensitive breasts covering my nipples.

I squeezed my legs together rubbing my thighs trying to desperately send myself over while she pulled and twisted my nipples. I writhed on the bed turning away from her and toward her wicked hands.

It wasn't long before she smacked my legs open again. "Come now. I want more play time with my slut. Don't you?" She teased.

"Yes. Mrs. Reynolds." I replied eagerly and just as eagerly parted my legs lewdly. It didn't take much cajoling. I was hers. I was her slut.

Mrs. Reynolds took out her phone and snapped another picture before I could stop her. "Please Mrs. Reynolds," I begged. Though at that point in time, I wasn't sure what I was begging for, did I want her to stop taking pictures or did I want her to resume her torment?

She smiled and pressed the vibrator on the highest speed against my clit hard. "Is that what you asked for slut?" She asked as if she could read my thoughts. "Of course I will give you more when you behave." She teased.

I squealed and arched my back. "Oh God!" My eyes were wide and stared into nothingness. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds! Please Mrs. Reynolds! Jesus! Please Mrs. Reynolds."

Four of her fingers buried in my cunt and she worked me hard. She pistoned them in and out of me while held that vibrator to my clit. "Tell me." She urged. "Tell me what you are, and I will allow you to cum." She taunted.

"I'm a slut!" I said without hesitation. "I am your slut, Mrs. Reynolds."

"Good slut. Again." She urged and pulled her fingers apart within me.

I screamed so close to orgasm, my abs tightened. I didn't know how much longer I could hold off with so much stimulation. "Slut!" I cried out. "Please. Mrs. Reynolds. Slut. I am your slut!"

"You may cum then my slut." She rammed her fingers in and out of me with force. The vibrator hummed against my clit angrily. I wailed in ecstasy. I was so far down the rabbit hole. To this day, I don't think I ever came out.

It didn't take long after given permission, but I did cum. I came harder than I ever had in my life. It rumbled through my body. It started in my toes and whooshed out of my pussy when it clamped around Mrs. Reynold's fingers. It traveled up my spine and into my head. I saw stars. I couldn't breathe I came so hard. I cried. And Mrs. Reynolds has it all on her phone.

12