All Comments on 'The Neighbour'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Nice quick one

On both counts the story and the sex!

loboss2loboss2over 10 years ago
Short and Sweet!

I like how you keep this moving along. I generally like longer stories but this was just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Smiling... this is not an every day event... But this does happen... Thanks!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Omission

MJ forgot to tell us that Sweetie was just plain stupid!

BTW - a 60ish widower with a hard nine-incher would have a line of 50s-70s ladies outside his door 24/7 !!!

Probably would not work in Mature because it is SO improbable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I do not understand why some people seem to think they are literary critics.

I enjoyed your story and I am hoping you will write another chapter.

Thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Run on sentences

detracted from the story. A bit unrealistic, but it is fiction.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good job. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK the fallout is what?

She will now not trust the husband and accuse him of cheating. Why because if she is doing it he must be also doing it. If he talks to a woman at a party then he must be bopping her. Pretty soon now she will not even want to fuck him because he is a run around. She will justify her actions because he is doing it. Of course he is not and she is just projecting her actions on to him. Will they stay together hell only knows.

chief573chief573over 10 years ago
Lets have more please

He needs to begin seeing her regularly, forcing her to take greater and greater chances. Maybe even restrict her from any sex with her husband. Lots of ways this could go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

i hope there will be a part two

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
LUCKY OLD MAN

Some old guys get all the luck

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 9 years ago
Fucking...

LOVE the seduction!!! I hope he continues to fuck that sweet, tight married cunt and gets her pregnant with his thick 9 inch cock. More!!!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Don't worry about cuckold Mike

He will very soon know that some one other than his little clit dick is stretching his wife out regular. Besides it is good for the old guy and now that she has had his thick man sized meat, she will begin to crave it. Have to have it like a drug. Soon cuckold will watch and begin to help the older stud and his hot wife enjoy the fucking even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My wife also fucked our neighbor.

A similar thing happened to my wife and I. I came home expectantly one day to see my young blonde wife, naked except for a pair of brief nylon panties, down on her knees sucking on our older neighbor's cock. She told me he had seduced her and she had been fucking him almost everyday for about eight months. She had been blowing him every chance she got and said she loved him fucking her. We separated for awhile but eventually got back together. She didn't want a divorce so she never fucked him again after I caught her. She told me he was the only guy she had fucked since we were married although she admitted to sucking a guy's cock when we were engaged and fucking him all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must be a dirty old man.

This should be in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, horrible punctuation.

I realize we are not in English class, but man/lady -- how did you ever get thru high school without any semblance of proper punctuation? Enjoyed the story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to be Linda!

It's been a while since I've cuckolded my husband. He is anxious for me to acquire a new lover. For it to be a close neighbor would be divine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My new neighbor

I'm a 58, MWF, been with hubby 38 yrs. Faithful, loving, caring wife. Never strayed, ever. I'm a BBW, 42 HH natural boobs, mommy belly, fat butt. Long story short, hubby works 6 days/wk & has E.D. Last month, new neighbor moving in next door asks me to help him with his boat. He was cleaning & prepping it for winter. He's maybe 35, nice looking, bigger guy. I thought, why not? He has his shirt off, wearing dark blue shorts that seem tighter than I would expect for working on a boat & no shoes when I arrive. I just had my house clothes on, t shirt & loose shorts, no bra or panties. Just gonna get dirty anyway & help this guy for a bit. No need to change. He reaches to pull me onto his boat, I look up and see his package. Oh my! I thought as I gasped. "you ok?" he asks. "I, um... I'm fine." As I stepped onto the deck, I tripped on something, fell & hit my head. I felt his hands grabbed for me. Both attaching themselves to my boobs. I woke, groggy & apparently in the cabin, laying on top of the sheets on a bed. I felt a towel on my head & looked down. I was naked! What the hell? I looked around but didn't see him. A door opened & there he was. Naked, walking toward me! The lust in his eyes, chiseled chest, big, strong arms & thighs, and his... his... penis! Oh my! His big penis was swaying side to side between his legs like a snake dangling from a tree limb. I'd never seen anything like it before. Hubby is about 4" hard, this man's thing was twice as long, so much thicker and it was soft! I shuddered, my mouth open, but no words came out. I stared at it like I was in a trance. I couldn't see the tip, it was covered by a lot of skin. Beside the bed, he bent and kissed my lips, his penis lay on my open palm. It was so warm, so soft, so thick. "Just rest, I'll take care of you." I passed out. I vaguely remember the pain as his thick, hard penis entered me, my hardened nipples stinging from his multiple bites. In & out of my conscience state, I felt his member doing the same to my vagina. This virile, strong man was fucking me, lovingly, slowly, powerfully. Taking my husband's pussy, he pushed his cock deep into me, then pulled nearly out, in, then out. My body exploded when he pinched my nipples hard. I jerked, spasmed, screamed "Oh my God! Fuck me! Yes! please... Fuck Me!" "Gonna cum" he grunted, then laying his body down onto mine, he kissed me passionately and ground his big, hard cock into me, harder & harder, faster & faster. I lifted my legs & placed them onto his back, allowing, wanting him inside me. I screamed and shook again as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had wracked my married body, Just before I passed out, I felt his cock spasm & jerk, then felt a bucket load of his hot cum fill me.

I woke in my bed when hubby came home. Was it a dream? I reached down & felt my pussy. It was leaking... burning... for my new neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To anony of 10-09-17

You should do some story writing. That was a pretty good comment!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

A very hot story. It sure moved quicky from Ron admiring Linda sunbathing in her backyard to her trying on the black dress to him seducing her. I would have preferred that it moved a little slower, maybe with him stopping by her place and her answering the door in her skimpy bikini. The stuck zipper on the dress was a nice touch as was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra so that the dress would fit better. I also like how Linda was reluctant at first. She said, "No Ron. You mustn't", "I'm a married woman you know", "this is so wrong we mustn't", and "Oh my Ron please nooo". He took advantage of her by giving her a good fuck. At the end, she admitted that she liked it, opening the door to more wild sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, I used to fantasize about an older neighbour buggering my wife, he was always telling me what a sexy ass she had, the hint being he would like to shove his cock right up her, I never knew if he did or not, for a while she would blush if I mentioned I had seen him......

SurreyGentSurreyGent10 months ago

We have an older neighbour who I'm sure gets off on my wife. If only he knew how wet my wife gets when we role play her being seduced by him. Your story fuels the fantasy further!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot story. I hope there is a hung older male locally, that has designs on slipping my wife her first big one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

really 9 please reality not this bullshit 9 by

7 penis give me a break 1 star just dumb. Add wine no imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous