All Comments on 'The Neighbour'

by mw0212

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Love the plots, the twists & the excitement!

This start has so many possibilities. Look forward to reading the next instalment!

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get some editorial advice!!

A couple of examples -

"... dads ..." is plural, indicating that she had several fathers!!

Unlikely!!

What you meant, presumably, was 'dad's' - meaning 'belonging to her dad'!

"... she admired the way the leather became taught ... " - try 'taut'!!

I do not think that the leather was capable of learning anything!!

mw0212mw0212almost 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Get Some Editorial Advice

Thanks for your constructive comments, written in a non-constructive way! Whilst I appreciate all feedback on any of my stories, I'm not completely sure I was aware this was a grammar or spelling submission. Sure, I like to read correctly spelt text but do a few grammatical errors warrant the exclamation marks etc.? Given I am not a professional writer and of course write these stories for pure pleasure, not only for myself but for many others, I do not take your criticism personally or to heart.

Thanks again for the feedback 'anonymous'. Clearly it was too hard for you to string a legible, complimentary sentence together. :-)

sticks13sticks13over 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, even with those "massively" intrusive grammatical errors that the other reviewer pointed out! Really!!! That's all you've got to whine about on what is a fantastic story which has good pace and seems well thought out.

Please carry on this story, maybe in a next chapter in their lives or something because this definitely is a relationship that I'd love to know more about.

Thank you for this and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm fearful about commentting, you don't take critiques well :)

The struggle for me was the speed that Jess lost all inhibitions and innocents. One minute she'exploreing strange feelings on the back of a horse to a cock sucking slut in leather. The story could do with a better time line but I did read it to the and and there definitely some good, exciting bits in there. Thanks for posting :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous