The Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crouched down and lifted her ball sack and began to spread open a pair of pussy lips. I couldn't believe it she had both sexes. My eyes must have almost fell out of my head. She just looked at us with a smile and continued on with her little show. While this was going on I also noticed Matt had began pumping back and forth with the double dildo again.

"Well since these boys look like they're ready to go again. I think I'll take them for one hell of a ride," she said as she began to stand and walk over to us.

She straddled over us and slowly began to lower herself down. She faced me with a smile as she did. She reached around and guided Matt's dick into her ass. She then took hold of mine and guided it into her slit. She then let herself down the rest of the way and took us both deep inside her. Within seconds Matt and her began rocking. I tried to sort out my mind to what I had just witnessed and what I was still witnessing. But with the two of them beginning to take control I just followed suit.

The woman on top was almost jumping up and down on us in no time. Every time her body came down on us I could feel her huge hard cock bounce of my abdomen. Still just looking at me with a smile she began to squeeze and rub her tits. She then lowered her other hand from her tits and took hold of her hard cock. She was sitting on us with a dick in her ass and another in her vag as she squeezed her perfect pair of tits and stroked her healthy cock. It was almost too much for me. But she quickly began to moan as her head rolled back and her pace sped up. She rolled her head back as she was beginning to squeal with a lust filled smile. She just kept this look at me as she began to orgasm. I looked down to her cock as it began to erupt. The first shot got me right in the face. In some sort of shock or instinct I opened my mouth. The second shot went right in, and the third as well. The next just trailed off down my chest, as I was closing my mouth and tasting the salty goo as I was swallowing it down.

The girls around the room cheered as they began to walk toward the three of us. The woman that was now spent on top of us climbed off and made her way out of the crowd. But before Matt or I moved there was another girl straddling us. She too lowered herself down onto us. This girl faced Matt, and had a huge strap on with balls and all fastened around her waist. She guided my cock into her ass and Matt's into her wet slit. She too began to bounce up and down on us. She did almost the same things as the woman before and she too reached down and began to stroke her cock as if it was her own. Within no time she was moaning as she brought herself to climax. But as she did she reached the second hand down to her rubber balls and began to give them a squeeze. A white creamy load began shooting out of the dick and all over Matt's face chest and stomach. Again the girls cheered as she pulled herself of us.

Again another girl climbed over us and same thing but facing me. Again followed the same acts and blew her load all over me. This kept on for quite some time till we had gone through every girl in the room. Matt and I were both completely covered in what looked like cum. But instead of trying to get up we both just sort of laid there. That was until Sara made her way over to us and took hold of our cocks. One in each hand she began furiously jerking us both off. When we both began to moan as our load was starting to erupt, she bent our cocks over and aimed them at each other. Both of our loads got the other right in the face. Sara kept pumping as rest added to the other's pool of cum. We both just laid there spent and amazed on what had just gone on.

12