All Comments on 'The Neighbour Pt. 01'

by stepsonic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is very good story. Need a update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So turned on

Please! I want to hear more. I'm so turned on. I must admit that I have been fantasizing lately how it would feel to have an older mans big dick inside my ebony pussy ☺️ As I rub my clit while he thrust himself in and out of my creamy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet. Very nice.

FrozenSunFrozenSunover 6 years ago

Stories like this is why I love this site! Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where Is Part Two??

Great story, got me aroused, I would like very much to be in Simone's position as neighbor and on the granite countertop. Continue with part two....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been there too

When I was 55, a 28 year old Kenyan girl (married to a Norwegian author) came on to me. The contrast between her ebony skin with my pale WASP complexion was an amazing visual turn on!! Oh how her skin shone when she oiled up and gave me a body massage! We were together three times but I've unfortunately lost contact with her. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Older white guy, younger ebony

Nice story and finally a young black woman and older white guy.

I'm 70 and dating a 15 yr younger beautiful black woman. Would like to read more of them....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstepsonic@stepsonic
Hi Literotica users! I am the Step Son aka Stepsonic on Literotica. I am the author of stories like “Breed” and “The Neighbours” on Literotica. If you enjoy my work, please continue to leave comments! You have encouraged me to continue my brand of explicit naughty night tim...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES