The Neighbour Pt. 06

Story Info
Oscar faces the reality of his new lifestyle.
4.6k words
28.5k
26
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Having set Oscar and Irene on course for their new cuckold and mistress relationship, Jackie made her excuses and left to meet her latest boyfriend.

"Hmmnn, that went well I think, what about you Oscar, do you think it went well?" Irene asked her husband.

"Yes my love, I feel much more at ease, now that Jackie has given us a plan of action. What do you want to do next? I think with this new lifestyle, it's you who has to set the agenda." Oscar replied.

"Right, yes," Irene said, thinking frantically, "I think I should contact Tom and try to arrange a date."

"Good idea."

Oscar felt his erection returning as Irene picked up her phone to call her new lover for a date. He stood right next to his wife, and placed his ear close to the phone so he could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hi Tom, it's Irene, how are you?"

"I'm great Irene, and you?"

"Yes I'm good thanks, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Sunday, and I was wondering if we could get together again sometime?"

"Yes, I'd love to do that, when suits you?"

"The sooner the better for me, when are you free?"

"How about I come to your place after work tomorrow? I can bring some fizz."

"That would be lovely, but Oscar can provide the fizz, when can you get here?"

"About six thirty. We can drink the cava and have a private party in your bedroom. Unless Oscar wants to watch, I don't mind if he does."

"I'll ask him. See you tomorrow then."

Irene closed the phone and looked at her husband, who was looking very excited.

"You need to buy two bottles of cava and put them in the fridge, and you need to make the bedroom look clean and tidy." Irene instructed her husband.

"Yes darling." He responded.

"Do you want to watch? Tom says he doesn't mind, and I'm ok with it, but, if you do, I will have some rules for you to follow."

"Ok, I'll think about it, if that's ok?"

"Yes sweet, that's fine, now, do you want me to bring you off? I can see you've got an erection." Irene offered.

"No thanks, I want to be horny tomorrow, so it all feels sexy."

"OK, I understand. I might bring you off tomorrow, after Tom has gone, if I'm in the mood, but I might not. If I don't want to, it's important that you don't masturbate, I'm not going to touch you at all if you are going to be masturbating, do you understand? Either I'm doing it or you are, but not both, so you need to make a decision." Irene laid down her rules.

"I would prefer for you to do it please." Oscar decided straight away.

"Good, and don't forget that as soon as Tom leaves, you must lick me clean, and, hopefully make me cum again."

"Yes my love, I won't forget." Oscar confirmed.

After all that excitement, the rest of the evening, and the following day at work were fairly boring, but, as soon as Oscar finished work and headed to the supermarket to buy the cava he started to get excited again.

Irene was also getting excited as she headed for home, rushing so she would have time to shower and change before Tom arrived.

Oscar got home before Irene and he immediately put the bottles in the fridge, and headed into the bedroom to make sure everything looked spic and span for when his wife and her lover entered to have their 'private party'. From the moment Irene offered to let Oscar watch Tom making love to her, Oscar had been turning the idea over and over in his head without reaching any conclusion, but, as he turned down the bed covers he knew with certainty what he wanted. Just after he reached his decision Irene arrived home.

She went through the apartment like a whirlwind, shouting orders as she went.

"Oscar, get my new blue bra and panty set out, and the short navy dress that you bought for me last Christmas." She ordered.

"But you never wear that dress, you said it's too short." Oscar queried.

"That was a different Irene, now I want to wear really sexy clothes. We can go shopping Saturday and change my wardrobe." She explained.

Irene showered quite quickly then dressed in the clothes Oscar had put out for her, then sat in front of her mirror to do her make up. There was thirty minutes left before Tom was due to arrive.

"So darling," Irene started, as she applied mascara," have you come to a decision, are you going to watch, or not?"

"Yes, I have my love, I would like to watch please. I want to feel involved rather than excluded." He told her.

"Good, I'm sure it's the right decision, so, here are my rules. One, you must be naked. Two, you must sit in the chair and say nothing unless you are asked a question. Three, you mustn't play with yourself. Is all that ok with you?"

"Yes, that's fine, when shall I strip?"

"I'll tell you. Now, get out while I finish my make up."

About ten minutes later the doorbell rang.

Oscar went to answer it, with his heart pounding ferociously in his chest, and, at the last minute he paused, losing his nerve about what the evening held in store for him. He momentarily hoped that it was Jackie, come to tell them that Tom wasn't coming after all, and with that thought in his head, he found the courage to open the door.

It was Tom.

"Oscar, my friend, how are you doing?" Tom asked as he once again grabbed Oscar's hand and shook it firmly before heading past him into the lounge, " I imagine Irene is nowhere near ready, so I brought a little bottle of brandy to give us both courage, what do you say, do you fancy a snifter?"

"Yes please!" Oscar responded, instantly warming to the young stud who was about to fuck his wife's brains out.

Tom grabbed a couple of tumblers off the sideboard and half filled them with brandy.

"Salud!" Tom said before downing half of the tumbler.

Oscar gulped some of his brandy, feeling the warm spirit blasting down his throat and into his empty stomach.

"So, Oscar, have you decided whether you are going to watch or not" Tom asked, grinning broadly.

"Yes, I've decided that I will watch, if that's still ok with you?" Oscar confirmed.

"Excellent! I love it when husbands watch. Can I confess something to you? For your ears only, if you get my drift?"

"Yes, of course."

"I totally adore cuckolding husbands. I love fucking their wives in front of them, making them feel inadequate, jealous, and I get incredibly turned on knowing the mental anguish which they are going through. Lots of them get erections, which is usually really funny, especially as they are invariably tiny compared to me." Tom gloated, enjoying Oscar's discomfort.

"I see." Was all Oscar could think to say.

"Have some more brandy Oscar, you look as though you need it." Tom suggested, filling Oscar's glass to the brim.

"Quite a few husbands cry when their wives start screaming in ecstasy, and I just love it when they cry, so, if you do burst into tears, don't hold back, just be aware of how much it turns me on."

Before Oscar could comment on Tom's taunt, the bedroom door opened and Irene swept in.

"You look fabulous Irene," Tom told her, "doesn't she look ravishing Oscar?"

"Yes she does." Oscar answered, hating the fact that his wife was dressed up to entertain her lover.

"We should be going out, you look so gorgeous." Tom stated.

"I couldn't possibly go out in this outfit, everyone would think I was a tart. Anyway, it's all coming off in a few minutes."

"I can hardly wait." Tom replied.

"I see you boys have started the party without me, Oscar darling, pour me some cava, while I greet Tom properly." Irene instructed.

Oscar went into the kitchen to get Irene's drink, and she melted into Tom's strong arms and started kissing him passionately. She could feel her sex starting to moisten from the anticipation of the wonderful sex which she knew they would be enjoying very soon.

Oscar came back into the lounge carrying Irene's drink, but he stopped in his tracks when he saw his wife and her lover kissing. He felt intense jealousy, but he couldn't tear his eyes away, and he felt his prick start to expand inside his jeans.

Irene reached her hand out towards Oscar, to get her drink, but she didn't break off the kiss. Once she had the drink, she did stop kissing Tom so she could take a sip of her drink, and Tom took the opportunity to slip his hand up under her short dress and start rubbing the crotch of her panties.

"Hmmnn, that feels so nice, you gorgeous man, shall we take our drinks through to the bedroom? Oscar, bring the bottle, and a glass for Tom, it looks as though you guys have already finished the brandy."

Irene took Tom's hand and led him towards the bedroom, while Oscar found another flute glass and picked up the bottle to carry through to their bedroom. When he got there, Irene and Tom were already on the bed, and Tom was kissing his way up the inside of Irene's right thigh.

"You can strip now Oscar." Irene ordered.

Oscar started to strip, just as Tom's kissing reached Irene's panty covered pussy. Once Oscar was naked, he sat gingerly on the chair and watched Tom pulling Irene's lacy thong slowly down her legs, and then resume kissing her shaven sex.

"Oh Tom, that feels so good, you're making me so horny, I can't wait to feel your huge cock inside me." Irene purred.

Every word hit Oscar like a dagger in his heart, but, despite his jealousy, his little cock was starting to harden. The fact that at any moment his wife or her lover would see his arousal mortified Oscar, but he just couldn't do anything about it. He was jealous, and angry, and upset, but also unbelievably turned on, and he wouldn't have stopped Tom from fucking his wife, even if he could.

Tom stripped himself and knelt near Irene's head and proffered his growing cock to her lips, which she accepted with enthusiasm. It only took her a few seconds to get Tom's member fully extended, and Oscar could only marvel at the sheer size of it. He was almost in awe of it's size and strength, and he knew that his little member wasn't ever going to be of interest to his wife when she could have lovers with real men's cocks like Tom.

"Please fuck me Tom, do it now, I can undress after the first time, but I need you inside me now!" Irene demanded.

Tom lay on top of her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her glistening pussy.

For Oscar this was a very big moment. He knew perfectly well that his wife had already been fucked by her lover, but now that Oscar was sitting watching it, it seemed so much more real. As Tom's huge cock started to open Irene's pussy up, Oscar's breathing stopped, even though his heart was pounding furiously. Irene's sex put up only token resistance, then the monster was sliding steadily inside her.

"Oh God yessss!!" Irene shrieked with sheer joy.

Tom started to move back and forth in and out of his lover's slippery cave, slowly at first, then with increasing speed, and Oscar's hand started creeping towards his cock, which was still sticking up like a school pencil.

Irene turned her head to look at her husband, perhaps with a sixth sense that he would try to touch himself, and mouthed the word 'No' which made Oscar move his hand rapidly back to the arm of the chair, filling him with guilt and embarrassment.

Tom picked up his pace, and Irene started making mewling sounds with each thrust, aware that her first orgasm was approaching quickly.

"Fuck me Tom darling, faster, harder, fuck me!" She yelled getting closer and closer to her climax.

Oscar was completely wrapped up in his wife's pleasure, he was so thrilled that she was getting such a wonderful experience and he was so happy that she was finally getting the sexual enjoyment which he had always wanted for her. His own cock was still rigid and twitching slightly, but he knew that it was a useless appendage, and he experienced some sense of loss over the ending of his sex life, but the feeling of happiness for his wife trumped his own selfish feelings.

Irene was calling out Tom's name louder and louder, as she got closer to cumming, and Tom was also calling out, telling her that he couldn't stop, that he was cumming too, and with a groan from Tom, and a scream of exhilaration from Irene, they both climaxed simultaneously. Their orgasms seemed to go on and on, completely unlike the momentary joy which Oscar was used to.

Eventually the satisfied couple finished their climaxes and Tom rolled off a satisfied Irene and lay on his back smiling. Irene lay on her side and gently took hold of her lover's softening cock.

"That was so wonderful, Tom darling, will you be able to go again after a little rest?" She asked while fondling his slippery half hard monster.

"Of course, just give me a couple of minutes." He answered, grinning broadly.

Oscar found the cuddling after sex more painful than the sex itself, the intimate post orgasmic moment seemed to accentuate the relationship that his wife was having with her stud lover.

Irene stood up and slowly stripped off the rest of her clothes, deliberately giving her lover a show, which was also exciting her husband. Once naked, she lay on the bed next to him and started fondling his flaccid sticky penis.

"Oscar, come over here sweet." Irene instructed her husband.

Oscar got up and walked over to the bed, puzzled about what his wife wanted of him.

"Bend down and kiss the tip of Tom's beautiful cock and thank him for fucking your wife so well." She ordered.

"Oh no! Please don't ask me to do that!" Oscar wailed, hardly believing what his wife was demanding.

"In future please call him 'Master Tom'. His relationship to you is obvious from the name, don't you think?" Irene snapped.

"Yes." Oscar answered, feeling completely defeated.

"So kiss the head of his dick and thank him."

Oscar leaned forward to obey his wife and kiss her lover's cock head, and just as he made contact with the smelly slippery beast, Tom whispered something into Irene's ear.

"Ha ha, really?" She responded, as Oscar stood up straight again.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" Irene hissed at her husband.

Oscar bent down and kissed Tom's cock again, and just as he made contact he felt his wife's hand on the back of his head, and as she pressed down he had no choice but to allow his wife's lover's cock into his mouth, and at that point he knew that his degradation was complete.

"Make him hard for me Oscar, do a good job. Don't worry, you don't have to swallow his cum, well not yet anyway, 'cos I want him to fuck me again. You can lick his cum out of my pussy afterwards."

"Mmmnn, he's pretty good at this darling," Tom told his lover, "as long as I look at you, and not at him, I could quite easily cum in his mouth."

"Well, don't you dare, I want your hard cock in my pussy again, but maybe another time. Do you have any mates who would like a nice blow job, I'm loving watching my husband sucking your cock?" Irene asked while pulling Oscar off Tom's cock by his hair.

"Ha ha, that would be too cruel darling," Tom replied as he climbed between Irene's legs again and presented his hard cock to Irene's eager pussy.

Since he had only climaxed a short while previously it took Tom quite some time to feel his orgasm approaching again, but being young and fit, he pounded relentlessly in and out of Irene's pussy. She, on the other hand, had no problem having another climax almost straight after her first, and with Tom's fantastic cock hammering in and out of her she quickly had another wonderful orgasm, and very soon after that, yet another, which was slightly different in texture, being less intense, but much more long lasting. As that final climax was fading inside her, Tom exploded once more inside her, filling her with his hot seed, and she could feel it hitting her cervix, which was a new and delicious sensation which she had never experienced before.

"Oh Tom, that felt so wonderful, you are such a fantastic lover, I have never, ever, had sex like that!" Irene exclaimed, smiling broadly and feeling very happy and satisfied.

Tom withdrew his shrinking cock from Irene's pussy and started to get dressed. Oscar stayed sitting naked in the chair with his cock beginning to wilt.

"I'm afraid I really must go now," Tom said, when he was fully dressed, "but before I go, there's something I need to say."

Irene felt a cold dread, she was pretty certain what was coming, Tom was going to tell her that it had been fun, but she was too old for him. She was feeling close to tears, but she tried to be brave and not, let on that she was devastated. Oscar stood up but stayed by the chair. He was suddenly very conscious that he was naked.

"Go on." She said, holding her breath.

Oscar was also holding his breath, despite the humiliation of being made to suck this young stud's cock, he loved the wonderful experience Tom had given to Irene, it was exactly what he had been trying to persuade his wife to try for years, and he wanted that to become a regular part of her life, not be snatched away as soon as she finds out how wonderful sex can be with a real man.

"The thing is," Tom continued, "I really enjoy being with you, and I would like our relationship to be more than just occasional sex. What I'm saying is that I would like to be a real part of your life, but, you have a husband, and I will understand if you tell me that it isn't possible."

Neither Oscar or Irene could quite believe what they were hearing. Tom wasn't dumping Irene, he wanted to be her boyfriend.

"I would like to see you often, take you out on dates, maybe even on holiday, spend the weekends with you, be your boyfriend, and, of course, have lots and lots of sex."

Tom just stood looking from Irene to Oscar and back, waiting for their verdict.

"Oh Tom, that sounds wonderful, I would love to have that sort of relationship with you, but I have to ask Oscar whether he can live with that. It's a lot to ask of him, but then, he did start all of this, so he must bear that in mind before he gives his answer."

Irene turned and looked squarely at her husband, waiting for his response, willing him to say yes, trying to send telepathic messages to him begging him to say yes.

Oscar hesitated for a moment, aware that he was about to make a momentous decision which he would find very hard to take back, but also afraid of the consequences of choosing to deny Irene the pleasure he had been trying to persuade her to try for so many years.

"Yes," he said, "I'm fine with it, I'll try to be a perfect cuckolded husband. My only reservation is that I don't want to lose my wife altogether, I love Irene and want to be married to her always, but I won't deny her the pleasure she deserves, and I'll do my best to get used to the new arrangement."

And with that statement, Oscar knew that he had changed all their lives.

"Phew, what a relief!" Tom announced, smiling happily.

"Indeed it is!" Irene responded, not sure who to kiss first.

She settled on Tom, pulling him into her arms and kissing him passionately for about two minutes. Finally, she broke off the kiss and went to kiss Oscar.

"Thank you my darling, wonderful, husband. You've made me very happy." She said, and then hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

The significance wasn't lost on Oscar, but he accepted it, knowing that it was a taste of his future relationship with his wife.

"I'm sorry darling," Tom said, "but I really have to go now, but I want to see you again soon."

"Come round tomorrow for the evening, and we can talk, Oscar can get a takeaway." Irene answered, looking with adoration at her new lover.

"And we can have sex I hope." Tom added.

"Of course darling, we'll always be having sex from now on, isn't that right Oscar?" Irene responded.

"Yes, I imagine so." He answered, sounding more positive than he felt.

Once Tom had left, Irene looked at her husband and smiled. Oscar wasn't quite sure what he was feeling, but he smiled back anyway.

"Come and lie on the bed with me darling. You are a wonderful husband and you deserve a reward. I'm afraid I no longer want you in my pussy, there isn't really any point anyway, but I will give you a hand job, if you would like that?"

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12