The Neighbour Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that would be lovely." Oscar answered as he lay down next to his wife.

Irene took hold of Oscar's tiny flaccid penis and began massaging it, trying to bring it back to life.

"Do you want me to talk about kinky stuff, like I used to, or is it no longer a turn on?" She asked.

"Yes, please tell me how much you enjoyed Tom fucking you, that would really turn me on." He asked.

"Oh, ok, that's no problem, now he really is my lover I am much happier to excite you with all the real details than I was when it was your fantasy, but not mine." Irene explained.

She continued stroking Oscars cock and started to whisper in his ear.

"Tom is absolutely fantastic at sex. His cock is big and hard and fabulous, and I just adore being fucked by it. I used to think that I wasn't really bothered about sex, it wasn't that amazing, but now I understand that it was sex with you which wasn't that great. Sex with Tom is so fantastic, and I love doing it, and I'm going to be doing it a lot."

That was all it took to take Oscar over the edge, and his little penis convulsed several times, squirting his white sticky cum into the air and then back down onto Irene's hand and his stomach. She let go almost as soon as he started his orgasm, so it really wasn't satisfying at all. Oscar was nearly in tears with frustration.

"I believe that's called a ruined orgasm, which is pretty much what you always gave me, so, in future that's all you're going to get from me."

Irene proffered her sticky hand to Oscar's mouth and waited for the penny to drop.

"Are you expecting me to lick up my own jism?" Oscar asked.

"Well that depends, if you want some sort of sex life with me, you must. In future I will expect you to clean up after yourself." Irene explained, moving her hand nearer to his mouth.

Oscar dutifully licked his wife's hand clean, then got up to go to the bathroom for a wash cloth to wipe his stomach clean.

"Darling, don't look so horror struck, I'm only teasing you, I promise to give you a proper wank at the weekend, and you can clean up with tissues. Now come and lie next to me, we have to talk about how things are going to work in the future. You understand that we have to make some changes, don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose so," Oscar replied, lying next to his wife on the bed, "I love you so very much, and I'm so happy that you have a wonderful lover, and now enjoy sex the way you deserve."

Irene slid her hand seductively up her husband's thigh, then took hold of his balls and squeezed gently.

"I'm holding your balls because I need the right attitude from you. It will help you to concentrate on what I'm saying, OK?"

"Yes my darling." Oscar replied, not sure he really understood.

"Right, now, Tom and I had sex on this bed tonight, the bed which you and I sleep in, but, I am going to want him to stay over often, so he will need to sleep in this bed. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes my love." Oscar answered, with no idea where his wife was going.

"I want him to feel at home in my bed, with me, so, it can't be your bed any longer."

"I don't understand, where am I going to sleep? And why can't I sleep here when Tom isn't staying."

Irene started steadily increasing the pressure on her husband's vulnerable balls.

"I've just explained that, and I've no intention of having a discussion about it, I'm just telling you what is going to happen, do you understand?" Irene asked, raising her voice and squeezing her husband's balls hard.

"Yes!!" Oscar squealed.

Irene eased the pain level down a little.

"Now, starting tonight, you will sleep in the spare room. At the weekend you must move all of your stuff out of this room and into the spare room. In future you will refer to this room as my room." Irene finished her explanation.

"I see." Oscar answered, accepting that he had no choice.

"Next, your attitude to Tom. He is my lover, and my boyfriend, but he is not your friend. He is always affable and friendly, but you must treat him with respect, not like a mate. I was joking when I told you to call him Master Tom, but I expect your attitude to him to be quite subservient. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love." Oscar answered quickly, trying to avoid having his balls crushed again.

"Finally, for today anyway, sex. That is, your sex life. You won't be surprised to hear that your little winky isn't coming near my pussy ever again, however, I will from time to time masturbate you. It will be when I feel like it, perhaps as a reward for being really good, or maybe on a whim, but you must never ask me to relieve your frustration, never beg, or drop hints. If and when I give you an orgasm, whether it's satisfying or ruined, you must thank me profusely."

Irene paused for a moment, to let the information sink in.

"What I will not allow is you masturbating. If you want to masturbate for relief, that's fine, but I will never touch you again. It's your decision. You don't have to decide now, you can tell me at the weekend. Right, why don't you go and make up your new bed."

Oscar got off the bed and started to get dressed but his wife interrupted him.

"No darling, stay naked, I like seeing your little winky flapping about."

Oscar walked towards the bedroom door looking completely defeated, and Irene looked at his retreating naked bum, and smiled, as a feeling of contentment swept over her.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories