All Comments on 'The Neighbour's Son Ch. 07'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clive2007clive2007about 12 years ago
Nice hot story

Glad to know the joke-line, "No sex, please, we're British" does not apply to you. Good pace. Nice imagery. Well done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A nicely done and well written story. An enjoyable read.

Sweet mature pussy getting the young hard cock it needs, that is a very erotic storyline.

I would say she had a better day than the shopping she had planned on.

Returning home with her pussy filled with young hot sperm, should have made her feel very young again.

Thanks for the good read.

stephwriterstephwriterabout 12 years ago
As Good As Usual

Another well written, nicely paced story Sue. I love the idea of your heroine succumbing to her desires and arousal so quickly. Are you going to develop her exhibitionist streak?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Matt should shave Sue's pussy in the next chapter

It would be nice to see Matt shave Sue's hairy pussy in the next chapter. OR hae could take her to a barbershop and ask the barber to shave her pussy and give her a short slut haircut. She could pay the barber with a fuck.

I love this series. Please give us the next chapter fast.

hoosier76hoosier76almost 12 years ago

This has been an excellent series of stories! Please continue!!!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 10 years ago
loved the series.

Neighbor's son was very hot. Too hot. Not safe for work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jeff?

Who is Jeff??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES