All Comments on 'The Nerd and the Big Bottomed Girl'

by Yuiqalla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Wow!

What a marvellous story! Five stars and a huge 'Thank you!'

LuvJellyLuvJellyover 10 years ago
((__^__)) This Twerk Is For You!!!!

Great job! I would l clap it I had 2 Free hands! LOL!

keithtopia1keithtopia1over 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved the subject and the descriptions. Would love to see tommy get into that butt a little more, take a little more charge. Keep this going!

SWIM21SWIM21over 10 years ago
More please!

I would love to read a sequel to this story where Lacey gets more involved with Laura and her brother. While I love the descriptions of the spanking and especially of Laura's big butt, it needs more details when it comes to the sex itself. Keep the stories coming, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're back!

So glad to see you have returned. Your stories are great so please keep them coming.

The lusty way you continue to describe your big bottom is right up my alley. A girl with your imagination would be my ideal playmate :)

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 3 years ago

This story is fantastically hot!! Please write more of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYuiqalla@Yuiqalla
I'm just a woman coping with having an unusually large bottom, and the unbearable joy and overwhelming happiness of my longing to be completely submissive.