The Nerd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! You had sex didn't you?!"

I blushed. My face turning as red as a tomato.

"OH MY GOD!" She pulled me into a hug from across the table, almost knocking over her box of noodles in the process.

"Sanju."

"Wow, you are finally growing up! I can't believe it!"

"Sanju..."

"Why did you bring just Chinese? You should've brought over something more extravagant. We need to celebrate."

"Sanju! We're done enough celebrating. Now sit down. There's a lot more to my story."

"Okay... okay. Just one more hug." Before I could answer she proceeded to do just that. I let myself chuckle before I pushed her off of me.

"Alright, so after that she had to rush somewhere, so I was wandering around the corridor when Michael found and basically fast-talked me into helping him out with his PC building. He made me late for Chemistry, but luckily Ms. Martinez didn't focus too much on that. But here's where it gets really weird."

"Okay..." I didn't seem possible, but Sanju's eyes opened a little bit more as she concentrated on the words coming out my mouth. She really is a glutton for gossip.

"After class, she called me into her office, and then told me she was a lesbian."

"What?"

"Yeah, and her girlfriend... it's the Principal, Ms. Kerns."

"WHAT?!"

I remembered to take a video this time. See, I can learn from my mistakes.

Sanju slapped the phone away when she realized what I was doing. Luckily I didn't drop it.

"Are you just pranking me?! Is this for the whole Michael situation?"

"No, of course not. I have something else planned for that. And no, I'm not pranking you about either of their sexualities. This is just something I want to safe for future use. Sort of how I've been collecting copies of your baby pictures for the past few years so I can show that boyfriend you finally decide to stick to."

"You didn't..."

"Of course I did."

She grabbed me by my shoulders as I started laughing. "Where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?!" She started to shake me.

Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from below that sounded a little like "Shut the fuck up, stupid bitches." We couldn't tell for sure though.

We burst out laughing and fell to the floor. The whole thing reminded me of how we used to get in trouble as kids.

After we managed to gather ourselves, I got back to telling my story.

"Anyways, when I got over my shock of our... not-so-straight Principal, I made my way to the next class. There I find out that Elizabeth had been sexting me for the past hour or so, trying to get me riled up as payback for cancelling on her. And fucking hell those texts were hot."

"Show me..."

"Fuck off. I'm not showing you anything."

"You do know I'll get to them eventually." She was probably right. Even though it physically pains me, I'm probably going to have to get rid of those texts.

"Then do it on your own time. Right now, I have a story to complete, among other things."

"Continue..."

"Right, after class I went to Michael's place, and you know what happened there with the whole PC assembly thing."

"Yeah."

"After that, he... asked me out. Apparently it was a ploy to spend some time with me, so he could ask me out afterwards. Didn't work out as intended. But anyway I turned him down, and I gave the reason as my sexuality."

"Wow, you came out to someone at school..."

"Yeah, I did. Though, aren't you little surprised?"

"Maybe, but I'm a little desensitized after that lesbian Principal story... Whatever. What pushed you to go through with it though?"

"Well, I decided that it is fine if everyone knows, especially considering how little time we have left here. I can't possibly cause a scandal in such a short period of time."

Sanju nodded at my conclusion. "Anyway, how do you plan to make it up to Elizabeth?"

"About that, I have a plan. And you can make up for the Michael stuff as well through this."

"Okay..."

~~~~~

I pulled up at a coffee shop called 'Pop Tate's Chock'lit Shoppe' a few blocks down from our high school. It was named after the famous shop of the same name from the Archie's comics. The owner was such a fan that he reached out to the creators and spent a lot of money to get the name from them. Though, he became famous enough to have earned back almost all of his money from the purchase.

I stood outside, leaning on my car as I awaited my beautiful angel from lesbian heaven.

I had to wait for about 15 minutes, before I could finally see her turn the corner.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. You look lovely today."

She was wearing an aquamarine blue one piece dress, whose skirt extended just beyond her knees. The dress covered up her upper body entirely. But that was alright because it just enhanced her figure by fitting oh so perfectly with her body's form.

"Thank you." She blushed before giving me a little twirl as she walked towards me. I could almost feel cupid's arrow as it shot through my heart.

"So, what's your plan for the day? You sent me a message late last night that I should come over to Pop's after school, and that I should bring over my books for tomorrow, some pajamas and my toothbrush. What do you have planned for us?"

"Hop in first. I'll tell you along the way." She tossed her bag in the back seat and sat down in the shotgun seat of my green 2003 Toyota Corolla that I got from my dad when we moved to Chicago. For all intents and purposes, it shouldn't work as well as it does. But my dad is amazing at making stuff last, and it's safe to say I inherited that habit, to some extent.

~~~~~

"So, what do you have planned for our completely platonic sleepover?"

"Well, I kicked Sanju out of the house for the night and set up a movie date for just the two of us. We will have the entire place to ourselves."

"Isn't that being a little too harsh on your best friend?"

"She's the one that got me into that awful predicament where I had to cancel on you yesterday evening."

"Hmm... I think she can find some place else to stay for the night."

"Haha... That changed quickly."

We were upstairs and in the apartment within five minutes.

"You have a nice place. It's cosy."

"Thanks."

"And is apparently a huge gaming station. I'm assuming it's all yours."

I blushed at her comment. She was staring at my PS4 and the enormous stack of games beside it. Fuck, I forgot to put them inside last night. Now she was going to see the nerdy side of me.

"You're so cute..." She pulled me into a soft kiss, and she really had to bend down to reach me, even though I was standing on the tips of my toes. She is as tall as an amazon and her heels just made me feel like I was a female Tyrion Lannister standing next to the Hound.

"So what do you have planned for us, on this lovely evening?"

"I've got a bunch of movies on my pen drive, we could watch one of them. And then we could order something for dinner. Sorry, I would've cooked you something, but I'm not exactly sure on what you would like. In fact, that's what inspired me to change the plan from just dinner and... sex. I wanted to get to know you better."

"I'd like that too."

She leaned down for another kiss, when I pushed her away. "Heels."

"Right..." She pushed them off and then planted a light smooch on my lips. It was one of those kisses you gave right before you left for work, or right after you come back. Just a quick way of saying 'you make my day a little brighter'.

She pulled away and grabbed her overnight bag. "I'll go change into my pajamas. This dress might make my tits look amazing but it gets quite suffocating if you wear it for an entire day at school."

"Alright."

She came back out wearing a button down polka dotted pink shirt and matching pajama shorts. I thought she looked cute, almost like a little girl. Except that little girl was smoking hot.

It was a weird experience for my pussy, almost like getting squished between Emma Watson and Scarlett Johansson. Cute or hot, what the fuck do I pick?

We spent the evening just basking in the light each other's company. It felt so amazing talking to her. She had so much to say about business studies and where she wants to pursue a career afterwards. She wanted to try for Boston University but she was unsure if her grades would cut it. Her backup was Northeastern University, which she was sure she could manage.

We talked about my life and family back at home. She told me about her conservative Christian family and everyone in it. Her father, her stepmother and her younger step-sister Alicia, who is currently in 10th grade.

Time raced by as I enjoyed myself with her. Only our growling stomachs reminded us that we hadn't eaten anything since lunch. By then it was already nine in the night.

We quickly ordered ourselves some Pizza, her with her Double Chicken Delight and me with my Triple Cheese Burst.

"I'm a little jealous. You eat so much cheese in one Pizza but you never get fat. Look at you, you're as think as ever, and all you do it play video games all day."

"I'm the one who should be jealous of you. Look at your body. Everyone in the entire campus follows you around with a thread of drool hanging from their chin... Though should I consider myself lucky that I actually get to feel you under the sheets?"

She pulled me down onto her lap from behind. Then she placed her soft lips near my left ear and whispered in a sultry tone. "I think... I should show you how lucky we both are..."

Her left hand danced on the waistband of my blue boys shorts. She pushed my shirt up with her right until just a little skin peeked out from under and then slid her hand underneath it. She dipped her mouth downwards and nipped at my exposed neck from the side. I arched into her mouth, causing my shirt to ride up just a little more.

I grabbed onto her face with my hand and guided her to that sweet spot I recently discovered. My other hand reached down to the side of her ass and cupped it.

Her hand pushed my shirt up the rest of the way until it reached the valley of breasts. I hoped she would push it up further, but then she stopped. My shirt was bunched into a ring of clothing, held up by the tightness around my breasts.

Elizabeth slowly slid her hand up and down my torso, the tip of her index finger tracing my curves as it did. It should've felt ticklish, but it surprisingly didn't. Then my mind cooked up an image of me performing the same thing to her and instantly I felt my pussy shiver in anticipation. Fuck, this was hot.

Just as she began to turn her attention farther south, the doorbell rang and broke us out of our trance.

"Ugh, Fuck! The Pizza delivery boy just couldn't choose a better time, could he?" She stood up roughly, before storming off to the door with the money that we counted and set on the table.

I pulled my shirt back down and followed her to the door as she opened it.

"Ma'am, your-"

She grabbed the two medium pizzas out of his hands and stuffed the money in its place before slamming the door in his face. I made sure that it was locked, just so we wouldn't have any interruptions later on in the night.

She rushed back inside with me in tow, placed the pizzas on the table and then started to pull me in for another kiss. I stopped her before we got too involved in our activities.

"Elizabeth, let's eat first."

"It can wait, I-"

"Elizabeth, we need to eat if we're going to continue later tonight."

That seemed to shut her up for a second, before she concluded. "Ugh... You're right. Even though I hate that you are."

"Thank You."

Now, I am by no means trying to stop us from having sex until we collapse. I just don't want us to collapse so soon.

And I do have a plan to get us back in the mood by the time we finish eating, not that it takes much to get there.

"I'm setting up a movie. It's called Room in Rome."

"Hmm... what's that?" She had already wolfed down half a slice of her Pizza, and had even smeared marinara sauce around her lips.

"Why do I find you adorable even while you're plowing through that like you haven't eaten for a week?"

She gave me a smile.

We sat down and watched the movie as we devoured our pizza. We weren't the fastest of eaters, so we did get a little into the movie before we finished, which was exactly what I wanted.

'Room in Rome' is a movie that features two women from completely different backgrounds, who meet in Rome and spend the night together. It's safe to say the women are naked for about 90% of the movie, having bouts sex in between some emotional and some funny moments. It isn't like a porno though, because they never actually depict the sex. Most of it is just two beautiful naked women holding each other in regal looking room, with amazing classical music playing in the background.

The movie actually got Elizabeth interested in it, as she went quiet when she saw the two actresses get naked. We continued to watch the movie even after we were done eating, which wasn't something I had hoped for, but I accepted regardless.

I noticed that she still had some sauce on her left cheek. Taking off my glasses, I leaned into her and licked the sauce off. She actually looked a little surprised because she's the one who usually instigates anything sexual.

My lips formed a broad smirk as I pushed her down onto the backrest. I placed both my knees on either side of her hips and leaned in to attach my lips to hers. My hands grabbed either side of her face and pulled her deeper into it.

Our tongues fought for dominance inside our mouths.

I slowly started to move on top of her, gyrating on her lap. If she could feel my pussy right now, she would find it dripping wet for her. Her hands started to scale the side of my thighs, pulling my shorts a little further down every time it they crossed the top of it.

No, I will not be the first to take off my clothes this time.

I moved my hands down to her shirt and started to unbutton it. But then I got frustrated with the amount of time it was taking me, so I just grabbed two sides and ripped it open, the infuriating buttons flying everywhere to my immense satisfaction.

I can buy her a new one later.

She didn't particularly seem to care because she was too focused elsewhere.

I stood up and took off my shorts completely. Then I got down on my knees and slowly slid down her torso while kissing every few inches. I spent a little extra time between her breasts because they were so magnificent, but the thought of her wet pussy got me excited enough to keep moving down.

"I'll be back for those."

"You have the entire night. These babies aren't going anywhere."

With a happy smile, I slid down further until my face was finally level with her covered up snatch. I found a wet patch at the exact place that interested me.

My eyes widened when I saw the patch get bigger ever so slightly.

"Somebody's happy to see me."

"You don't even know."

I grabbed the pink shorts and yanked them off, bringing her closer to me in the process. I was sitting on floor with my head in between her thighs, my mouth just an inch away from her soft pink pussy.

I inhaled deeply, basking in her heavenly aroma.

"No... stop. Don't smell it."

My face probably settled into a dreamy smile, because I wouldn't know any other way to express my elation.

I turned and planted a series quick smooches on her inner thighs, before I bit into one. If anyone was getting near this pussy, they should know that it doesn't belong to them.

"Ah... Cathy... p-pussy..." She managed to squeak out between her heavy breaths.

With a smirk playing on my lips, I leaned in and ran my tongue over the length of her slit. Instantly she bucked her hips, first flinching away, but then pushing into my face when I didn't pursue her pussy further.

It made me happy to think that I can elicit that response from her with just one inexperienced lick. With that though in mind I dove in and unleashed my tongue on her naked pussy.

Being the first cunnilingus I performed on anyone, I tried out different things on her pussy, using her moans to judge for what my goddess likes and what she does not.

Finally I got into a groove, where I licked her swiftly near the top of her pussy, just barely making contact with her hooded clit.

"Oh... Cathy... that feels so good."

And then, I remembered I had hands. I slowly placed my right hand over her pussy and slowly slid one digit into her hot core. Her pussy felt amazing around my finger. It felt like a hot liquid massage by the softest, best smelling masseuse alive.

"Ah..." As her moans grew louder, I moved my finger faster.

I wrapped my other hand around her thigh, bringing my fingers to her clit from above. Slowly I started massaging her clit in circles, as my other finger and my tongue picked up speed. I added another digit to increase her moaning even further.

"Oh god Cathy... fuck me... please fuck me with your tongue... please." She screamed as she neared her climax.

Finally, she let go and her sweet nectar started flowing out of her pussy. It tasted a little like peach juice only better. But it smelled so much more amazing. I lapped it up eagerly.

Her body writhed in pleasure, jerking and jutting out as the sensations took over her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and her mesmerizing display of sensuality.

It took her few more minutes to come down from her sexual high.

"W-Wow..."

I got up and joined her on the couch, spooning her shivering form. "I guess we really didn't need that movie to get back in the mood."

"We will never... need something to... get back in the mood."

When I placed a kiss on her forehead I noticed something. "Aww... I didn't get to fondle your breasts." I grabbed one of them with my hand and gave it a light jiggle. I loved the response it gave me.

"Who said we're done?"

"You're already up for another round?"

"You bet I am."

"Good."

With matching smirks we fell into another round of lesbian lovemaking. One that I will actually remember, especially when I fall asleep from exhaustion in all of my classes tomorrow.

~~~~~

Author's note: Just a quick story timeline check --

Thursday - 17th March - Ch1 starts

Sunday - 20th March - Pride March

Monday - 21st March - Missed school because of hangover

Tuesday - 22nd March - Meets Elizabeth at school, cancels evening plans, the Michael shit, blah, blah...

Wednesday - 23rd March - Lesbian sleepover at Cathy's place.

12