All Comments on 'The Never Series Pt. 01'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible transitions

I got lost during what looks like a flask back and you ramble on about things that have no impact to the story! Otherwise this has potential!

larskilarskiover 5 years ago
Transitions?

I would suggest that the anonymous reader who commented on your transitions not read Faulkner, as it might blow his/her mind. I thought the use of flashback and recollection made the storytelling infinitely more interesting. As for the "rambling" of which you've been accused, I suggest the same reader finish this incredibly well-written story before deciding what details do or do not have "impact" on the rest of the tale. It's called character development, and you do it extremely well.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

It may be a little long winded but it is well written throughout this instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES