The Never Series Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

Later, that night after Caroline and her friends had left the bar, he had asked Jake about her. He couldn't remember the entire conversation, but he remembered asking whether Jake was still interested in her. Jake didn't really answer, just smiled and wished him good luck. He knew what that meant. "Have you already fucked her?" he remembered asking.

"What do you think, buddy? But, hey, don't worry about me, just enjoy yourself!" Jake said with a knowing wink. Now, with Caroline's approbation having left a blush on his shaven cheeks, he thought about Jake. He suspected that Caroline knew that he knew about her relationship with Jake, but it was a strange sensation to think that she thought he was better in bed than one of his closest friends.

As she crawled off him, he could feel some of his warm cum dripping out of her. It ran down his thigh and formed a wet spot on the sheets. With their clothes still scattered about the bed, he remembered pulling the covers over them both, and they soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

His early evening daydream produced two things. The first was an aching hard-on that didn't soften for a good hour, making it uncomfortable to be seated during that time. The other was five pages of sultry text for his story, text with which he was quite satisfied. Still, his phone conversation with Caroline left him more excited about what might come than any recollections of the distant past.

It was after 7:30 in the evening, and he was hungry. But before he made himself something to eat, he called Charley, one of his fellow bartenders at Fig Hill. Charley owed him a favor, as he had taken Charley's Saturday night shift only a week or so earlier, so Charley could attend a wedding. He asked Charley if he would be willing to return the favor. Just as he expected, Charley was happy to do so and agreed without hesitation.

Next, just to be safe, he called Jenna, Fig Hill's manager to inform her that Charley was taking over for him the following Saturday. Jenna thanked him for letting her know and promised him that she would update the work schedule to reflect the change. He also told her that he would be driving to L.A. after his shift on Friday afternoon and would be unavailable for the entire weekend, in case any emergencies came up. She offered him wishes for an enjoyable weekend, and he hung up and made himself dinner.

As he lay in bed that night, thinking about the events of the previous day, his dick swelled again with excitement. He couldn't sweep the memories of Caroline from his mind, and before he knew it, he was stroking his stiff cock. When he finished, he wiped up the sticky mess with a tissue from his night stand. He fell asleep dreaming about Caroline Seale.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers