The New Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my eyes on the door to try and see if anyone would enter, but after a half-hour I was getting tired and I realised that doors probably didn't bother Jessica much.

The next thing I knew it was pitch black and I felt very groggy. I had apparently dozed off, and I felt pretty good about that until I began to wonder why I had awoken. I noticed that the bed was much warmer than I remembered, and with this realisation I slowly turned onto my back the turned my head enough that I could see my sister out of one eye. Her hair was soaked and hanging all over the place, a lot of it covering her face which was equally wet. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and she had one finger in her mouth, biting down on it.

It became obvious why I was so warm, her half of the covers were thrown over me leaving her exposed. Her panties were wrapped around one foot at the base of the bed, though her bra was still on. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was definitely still on, but the fabric was hovering an inch in the air as though there were a pair of invisible hands beneath.

I turned my head a little more and soon had a clear view of her pussy. The sheet beneath it was soaked and the lips were glimmering with wetness too. The lips were spread apart and her cute little clitoris was vibrating back and forth, causing more juices by the second. Suddenly her arms both reached out, one gripped onto the headboard of the bed, the other landed on the right breast and grabbed on tightly.

Without the finger to bite on, Felicity could no longer stay quiet and began moaning loudly and muttering under her breath.

"Oh yeah, lick it, suck on my little... oh! Oh yeah!"

Her fingers began blindly groping at my breast, although I couldn't feel much through the blankets over me.

"Oh God! Don't stop sis!"

I didn't like the sound of that. Jessica was the one working her over, but for some reason she thought it was me (I hoped to myself it was just a harmless fantasy). The nails on the headboard began to dig in to its surface, and her legs spread apart even wider, kicking wildly at the sheets under her. The hand on my chest moved up to my face and one of her fingers forced its way into my mouth, I didn't want to spoil her fantasy so I sucked on it, though not very hard.

Her moans got loader, her movements wilder, she was clearly approaching a climax. This went on for almost nine minutes (Jessica was an expert at making it last), when suddenly Felicity let out an extremely long moan and arched her back in pleasure. Her eyes still didn't open, so I prayed that it was just a sleep orgasm and she would fall back into a deeper sleep. As her limbs mover back into reasonable positions I grabbed onto the covers over me and moved half of them over her body.

It felt clear to me that she was now completely asleep, so I moved my head back to a neutral position and let my eyes fall closed once more. I was just starting to drop of when I felt her hand on me, this time beneath the covers. It moved around under there until it came across my chest, then she began to gently play with my nipple. I held in my breath, afraid to move in case I disturbed her. The hand caressed me and pinched my nipple until it was hard, then the hand slid down my stomach and made contact with the trimmed hairs just above my most sensitive place.

After a bit of gentle stroking the hand lay still and I let out a sigh of relief. Short lived was that relief, for no sooner had the breath left my body then the covers on the bed shifted disturbingly and Felicity dove under. In no time she lay diagonally across the mattress with her upper lips just inches from my lower ones. I knew things had gone too far so I reached down to push her face away, but she caught me and let my hand over to her pussy, moving it back and forth so that my fingers caressed her.

"Sis..." I began, then her tongue darted out and ran from the bottom of my lips all the way to the top, making me shudder as it reached my clitoris. She wasted no further time and dove in, using her free hand to spread me and allow her easy access to my insides.

I opened my mouth to try another protest, but she gently sucked on my clitoris as I did, and all that came out of me was a guttural moan. I began to lose control of myself and started using my hand to finger her in earnest, trying to give as good as I got. After a little back and forth between us she shifted her body so that we each had oral access to the others pussy, and I wasted no time in getting to work on her swollen clitoris.

We remained in this exact position for a good fifteen minutes, both of our tongues frantically bathing the others sensitive areas. She was apparently more experienced at our little game, for I began to lose control of my body first. My hips began shaking and my breaths became even more ragged, and she must have picked up on this for she picked up her pace, then just as I felt my orgasm coming she wrapped her lips around my little pink button and gently sucked.

I came with a mighty scream, running my hands through my hair and grabbing tightly onto the pillow. As soon as I came down from my high I remembered the other person involved and I tried to imitate what had just happened to me. I doubt I did a good job, but I still had her screaming in no time.

We both calmed down and she quietly slid back to her sleeping position, giving my pussy one last kiss before she left. She left her hand wrapped around my breast, not really fondling it but it still felt good. As I drifted to sleep for the last time Felicity leaned over and whispered to me, "Good night, sis."

On the opposite side of the bed a separate pair of lips gently pressed against my neck.

12