All Comments on 'The New Boy at Work'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've been looking for this story

I read it twice then couldn't find it. Where did it go? So glad it is back!

evolvingslowlyevolvingslowlyover 8 years ago
One of the best.

I was blown away in all senses of the phrase. Great story, great writing. Loved it to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is very familiar. I forget where I read it first. Glad I found it and you finished it. Amazing job

FA_JFFA_JFover 8 years ago
Ah, dear Rex

It has been nice to see your work finding its way back. It is all truly erotica in so many ways that the majority of written work isn't. Every time I read one of your stories, I marvel at your ability to convey training as a process; a positive, caring one at that. Your characters are always people I would enjoy spending time with

[ ;) ] or at least joining for drinks and a nice conversation. I hope readers here are appreciating this one more than the bdsm crowd. (And shame on them for letting the gay element keep them from seeing what ought to be a Hall of Fame story of submission.)

Now that I have time to be back, I get to enjoy working my way through your works again.

FA_JF

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful and evocative

I found I could not stop going back and reading yet more. It was one of the best short stories I've come across. You've a definite way with words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

I found myself longing to become the guys slave, to submit my body to him for his pleasure, to be consumed by lust. Thanks for the great fantasy!

Ms_JaneMs_Janeover 8 years ago
Love your work

Love your work, as always

SomeBlueRosesSomeBlueRosesover 8 years ago
Wonderful

This really was an amazing story!

petboi69petboi69over 8 years ago
amazing

can I come work for you too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy smoke!

How is this not in the top list?!?!? Ridiculously sexy. Looooooooved it!

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You are insanely talented! Jesus fucking Christ this story turned me on ridiculously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My goodness....from the first page till the last word...my pants is insanely tight and starts hurting me, seriously, the story was very well written...why isn't this story the top 1?

metajinxmetajinxabout 7 years ago

Holy smokes, I'm so happy to have stumbled over this story! Such a great piece of work, it makes me sad having reached the end.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Pet boy

What a great way to train a boy and make him NEED what his master wants. What a hot boy who's found his role in life and longs for more. I was rock-hard through most of that and shot twice. Thank you for writing this and for the attention to detail, even if you repeated the final section!

justlongtobejustlongtobealmost 5 years ago
Wow

What a great story

I would love to be jacob

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

(But Latin should be: "Omnibus in moribus, omnibus in rebus, ego sum Suus." I hope the tattoo hasn't gone on yet.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please can I be your boy Sitr

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

This story had me hot and bothered all night long

BobronnyBobronnyover 1 year ago

What is so great about this story is the honest insecurity of the master as he fights his lust. Every master in this type of story is perfect. Not so in this story. And it makes it feel more real and more intense. Descriptions of the 2 main characters in the story would be an improvement…. But the lack of description makes us imagine what they look like in our heads. (A refreshing change). By far the best story of its type on this sight. Because the 2 main characters are so wrapt up in each other, the master so caring and the sub so willing just makes it better. Know one is forced, know one does anything against their wishes. It’s such a refreshing change to read this type of story. Loved everything in this story although this story was written in 2015 I would like to thank the author. Thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more of this story it is honestly the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoeiAmWoeiAmabout 2 months ago

Ugh. I can practically feel you, standing close behind me, your breath hot in my ear as that deep, gravely voice whispers "pet boy." And it sends shivers down my back...

Great work! I am much looking forward to reading the rest of your publications.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous