The New Church Roof Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock fairly leaped in anticipation.

One, two, three, five seconds elapsed. The sense of drama heightened as he threw open her shirt to reveal ... her. That's it. No panties no bra, just her. Her blonde sparse pubic hairs wet, drops of arousal twinkling between her lips and hastily wiped smears at the top of her thighs. Jane had never put her arms down to wipe them so Evan must have done it.

Stunned by the spectacle, Sue eventually leaped into action applauding and shouting more. I was equally stunned but eventually gave voice, and hands, to an amzing disrobement. It was later that I realised that she had dressed for dinner that night, knowing that we might play strip poker, which may have come down to dares once you were naked, with only two items of clothing on. Sue had seven by her own admission. That gave me food for thought at work, usually in the toilet with my hand around my cock, for weeks to come.

Evan threw her shirt into the corner with his clothes and spun her around just so that we could get a look at her arse I suspect. Well it is a wonderful arse. I glowed with love, pride and indeed lust. I would have loved to have thrown her to the floor and fucked her right there but realised that if I had I would automatically have had to share her with the naked Evan, and while that wasn't a huge problem there were still two of us clothed.

Jane replenished her glass and the pair of them sat cuddling on the sofa ready to watch act two. I wasn't sure how much they were going to watch because I could already see the fingers of his left hand resting on her breast and I was sure it would not be long before she was holding him as well. I knew from our times curled up in the evening on the sofa that it did not take her long to ease my cock out of my robe.

I was quickly brought back to earth by Sue, who, obviously, could not wait to start taking my clothes off. If she was feeling as horny as I was then this was going to be quick.

She started right on my trousers, then my socks and was quickly on to my shirt. Comparing the time that both Evan and Jane had taken to undo their partners shirts this seemed like almost indecent haste.

I guessed that we all know what a man looks like, they had all seen me before and anything after Jane was going to be an anticlimax. My shirt joined the pile of clothes in the corner and the next thing I felt was Sue's hands in my pants.

I tend not to wear boxers preferring the speedo-style slips but they are completely useless at holding in an erect cock.

In this case they did not need to hold it in. Sue was doing that with both hands. She practically wanked me to a finish, somehow knowing by my groans just when to stop before I ejaculated.

She turned me around and putting her hands very obviously over my buttocks lowered my pants down to the floor with her mouth. I stepped out of them. I still couldn't see behind me so just waited as Sue staying on her knees pushed apart my ankles and bent me forward at the waist.

I gave Jane and Evan a full on view of my cheeks, butt hole and swollen aching testicles. Sue briefly pushed my cock as far as it would go down her throat before taking it, dripping with precum and saliva from her mouth, and spinning me around to the cheering audience.

Still on her knees she gave me the most adorable french kiss on my arsehole. I nearly came on the spot. Boy did I need a drink.

I noticed that Jane and Evan were still watching, I am sure that if I had been in their position I would have been concentrating on screwing Sue rather than watching my partner and another man strip.

Still it was my time to enjoy myself now and Sue looked absolutely incredible.

In heels she would have been about the same height as I am, five seven to my five ten. Her long soft deep brown hair curled over her shoulders almost as low as her 34C breasts.

I had a good idea what she had on and knew in my own head the running order. The cardigan had gone a long time ago so logically started with her blouse. The buttons were quickly undone. I was going to get those puppies up and out. They were indeed crying to get out. The bra she had chosen that evening was a balcony bra providing all support and practically no cover. They were magnificently displayed and a tiny readjustment had the nipples creeping over the top of the lace. Her large dark nipples and deep aureoles were like magnets to both my eyes and fingers as I tweaked and rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

Her short denim skirt was naturally next and left us with a breathtaking sight. Her dark hair, nipples and chocolate coloured stockings complimented the cream and chocolate lacy underwear. The g-string covered what it needed to at the front but behind it left me a wonderful view of her large magnificent buttocks. She was quite breathtaking in a similar but completely different way to my wife.

Sex on legs, and what legs.

I pointed out to the two on the sofa, who were now all eyes, the matching colours, the hair, the nipples, the stockings and of course the ... and I lowered her string to her knees. I think Sue was a bit surprised. I think she expected at least the bra to come off first and probably expected like most strip teases the final denouement to be her pussy.

I, standing behind her, was not even able to share the view of her full bush of pubic hair that I remembered from last time. I was about to describe her thus.

I was a little shocked to hear Evan say 'My god you have shaved it.'

Jane broke out into applause. I turned her round and sank to my knees. I could not resist pushing first my nose, then my lips and then tongue deep into her sopping pussy. She had indeed shaved leaving a silky smooth finish with just a landing strip of hair to run a couple of inches above her lips.

I know that I would have continued to eat her out until she came if I had not heard her whisper.

'Later David. Come on undress me.'

I quickly removed her bra allowing myself barely moments to nuzzle those nipples with my lips. I was in two minds whether to remove the belt and stockings at all, but realised that they gave me an extra five minutes of play-time.

I spent happy moments unclipping the stockings and running my fingers under the belt, and across the top of her clitoris.

I rolled the stockings down one by one and having learnt from Evan, the master, raised her toes to my lips, widening her thighs and rolling out her knee. Her lips peeled back and started to drip. The other foot followed. Standing her back down facing me again, I wiped the excess moisture from her sopping slit, as I realised Evan had done, and in a last movement bent her double to touch her toes giving the two on the sofa a fantastic view of her pretty, darkly streaked, arsehole.

We all applauded a sex goddess.

We were left in that awkward moment. Jane and Evan stood up. We were all stark naked and all as horny as hell. I had anticipated that we would go this far tonight, but in my wilder dreams I had been hoping for more.

I was disappointed to hear Jane say 'Can we leave it there tonight? Hopefully another night when we are prepared then maybe we can go a little further but I think at least the two of us need to have a little talk first.' She laughed, 'And frankly my first need is to get fucked by someone, but this time,' looking deep into Evan's eyes, 'I think by David. Don't worry Evan,' she giggled, 'I will be thinking about you. There is a spare room here if you don't want to walk home.'

They only lived a few doors away so decided that however much they also wanted to fuck quickly they had time to dress and get home. They were also worried about the noise all four of us might make in the same house. They wanted to be able to make their own noise in their own house. I empathised.

'In that case,' said Jane grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to the stairs, 'let yourselves out. Shut the door behind you. I will ring you tomorrow Sue.'

12