The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Me too,' said Evan. 'Sue came home with cum all over her tits and I have no idea what she got up to.'

The other boys were quick to agree that, yes, they were suitably wronged and they all wanted to give her ten as well.

Lucia took this pretty well I thought. She continued to grind my prick between her fingers.

'Gentlemen, you are, I feel, ganging up on me. You are using your inability to control your wives as an excuse to smack my bottom. But I accept. I feel that having done so I will be able to lead them astray as much as I wish. Gentlemen you have been warned.'

I mentally applauded her. That was quick thinking and I rather suspect she was looking forward to baring all across the knees of four different men. She was obviously a little into S and M and at the same time I knew she wasn't getting enough. Tonight she was hoping to change all that.

We moved the table back and cleared as much space as we could at one end of the room.

I put a chair in the middle of this space and sat firmly down. 'Jane,' I commanded and waved her over pointing at my knees.

'Not on the bare please,' she whimpered. 'Not in front of all our friends. No please.'

There was just something about the way she was pleading that did not sit right. Something she was not telling me. I suspected that she was very hot, that she was secretly looking forward to it.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, 'David I am sort of squishy down there. My silk dress is going to damage if it gets all sticky, but of course I don't want to take it off because everyone will see my underwear. Perhaps I could just ease it over your knee as I lay down.'

She was wearing a black silk dress, just held at the neck by a couple of broad straps, it came into her tiny waist and then fanned out as a loose skirt hanging in swathes down almost to the knee. It was certainly loose enough that if the front was hanging down to the left side of my knees, I could easily lift the other side up over her bottom, or even leave it laying on top of her.

The whispered request reminded me of a little story I had read as a child.

'Oh please Brer Fox, don't throw me into the briar patch,' said Brer Rabbit knowing that it was the easiest place from which to escape. That was exactly where he wanted to go and that was exactly what Jane wanted me to do. She wanted to show everyone her underwear.

'Jane I think you should take off your dress. It is a new silk dress and we do not want to damage it.'

She went for the whole darn Oscar. The little shed tear, the 'Oh please don't make me take my dress off. I am so embarrassed.' The little pleading look at firstly the men and then even their wives. Surely one of them would support her.

I was adamant. She released the tied straps at the waist, pulled down the zip from under her arm down to her hip and shimmied. There she was with her dress on the floor and all there was to see was her thigh high stockings. Oh and Jane of course. Completely naked from the middle of her thighs up. And yes she did look fantastic. Elfen and vulnerable. Her lack of tits actually suited her particularly in this situation appearing as an ingenué. I was very tempted to just fuck her on the spot. I think the same thought was in the minds of all of the men as she stood there, eyes downcast with just the faintest hint of tears.

The men gave her an ovation. For the body or the acting? I will never know. Did they even know she was acting?

I gave her a few moments to revel in the gaze of the audience before pulling her roughly down over my knee. I could smell that she was enjoying herself and I confirmed this by running my right hand between

her legs. 'Wider.'

She moved her knees apart, which would give anyone standing that side of us a great view.

I could wait no longer. I started. 'Count,' I said.

We quickly got to the forty. I did not spare the severity until perhaps the last few when her bottom had got really red. I wasn't sure that she was not going to orgasm as she wriggled around on my knees. She didn't however and I was glad. I did not want her enjoying herself too much.

'And now for the final ten for coming out tonight without underwear,' I announced before staring on the last and slightly less hard slaps.

'Get dressed,' I said. I knew that would upset her. She wanted to stay naked with everyone looking at her. She could hardly refuse.

'Georgio,' I said. 'I think it is your turn now.'

He self-importantly took my chair and waved Lucia over grandiloquently.

She came over and leaned straight over his knees. She was obviously not going to try to compete with Janes dramatic dress removal.

Georgio pulled her dress up over her back to expose a delightful bum, that I had really only felt rather than seen in any major way. She was wearing fairly short stockings with long garter straps and a little g-string. There was no way that the string was going to get in the way of any of his slaps.

Without further ado he quickly gave her ten hard smacks. I could see her grinding her groin against his cock as she squirmed.

Evan then took over and quickly pulled the string down to the floor and off. 'We did say on the bare,' he intoned. Lucia never said a word of complaint.

Danny was next and he took the liberty of feeling between her legs to see whether she was enjoying it. As if he needed to feel. We could smell it and we could see the droplets dripping off as each resounding smack hit home.

Pete took over and he widened her legs to the same sort of angle as Jane had and then surreptitiously put a couple of fingers up her pussy before completing his ten.

Lucia stood and was about to sit down. She thought that she had finished.

'Oh no,' I said. 'I am next. I have to be the most aggrieved of the husbands here.'

She smiled shyly under her lashes at me, pulled her dress up herself so that it was not only off her bottom but tucked up under her arms, high enough to allow her tits to hang free by my left knee. She had it over Jane in the tits competition and she was determined to show it.

She kept herself balanced over my knee while I used my normally supportive left hand to play with her magnificent tits. I did not often get to feel tits like this, as she well knew. They were in her armoury and she was going to use them.

I made her squeal with my right hand as she counted off the extra ten and she appeared reluctant to get up when we had finished. I just knew however that with the hard time I had given Jane over her infidelity and lies that it was not the night to go for a free-for-all.

The night broke up fairly quickly at that stage. It was gone eleven and I think we all wanted to go to bed and screw.

Jane was inexhaustible. We fucked in every position that we enjoy, but it was only next morning that I realised that this would have been the ideal opportunity to go anal. I mentally stored it for another day.

12