The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good,' she said. Don't wake me until nine at least.'

Sleep she did. I was up soon after eight, made some coffee and was soon joined by Pete.

He grinned,' Have a good night?'

'Not too bad,' I said. 'Not sure I slept that well though. I feel quite tired now. In fact I am going to take this coffee back to bed.'

'He grinned again. 'Yes me too. I'll see you again about eleven.'

Sue had smelt the coffee and was half awake.

'Oh good you're back. I missed you when I started to wake and felt around. You were gone. I am not sure which I want more, you or the coffee?'

She decided that the coffee was most important as it might get cold, where I certainly wasn't going to get cold. She could see my arousal.

I just about gave her time to finish her coffee before I wriggled up from the bottom of the bed, between her legs. 'Breakfast time,' I murmured as I started to lap at her pussy.

She spread her legs again as I licked and kissed and snuffled my way between her lips. She screamed a little as I first connected with her clit. I tongued it gently and then sucked it between my lips to hear her scream again.

'Oh my God. Oh stop. Oh do it again.'

'Turn around,' she said as she recovered from the latest little 'O'. 'I want your cock in my mouth and if you make me scream again I may just have to bite it.'

That was a threat, but one I thought I could afford to ignore.

We reformed into a sixty-nine and rolled so that she was on top.

I could feel her lips wrapping themselves around my cock before releasing it and sucking my balls into her mouth, one by one.

I was worried at this stage and discretion being the better part of valour I pulled away from her clit, just so that she had no reason to scream while I had my balls in her mouth.

After she had finished with my balls and could speak again she told me not to stop what I was doing, so at the risk of being bitten I went back to sucking on her clit while fingering her.

She was good on my dick so that soon I warned her that I was going to cum and if she didn't want it in her mouth. Well I did not even get to finish the sentence before she redoubled her efforts, taking my cock deep into her throat, while trying to wrap her tongue around it.

'I'm cumming,' I said, as I felt my semen surge. She pulled back slightly but only so that she could collect it in her mouth rather than have it run down her throat.

She turned to face me and deliberately dribbled a little from the corner of her mouth like a porn star, before licking it back in and showing me it gathered on her tongue.

She swallowed it in one go and leant forward for a kiss. I could taste my spunk on her lips, but I could hardly be shy about it when she had swallowed it as she did.

We lay there kissing and cuddling until we smelt more coffee going. We got up and showered together which somehow seemed to take a lot longer than showering on our own.

We patted each other dried and shared a last, farewell, for now anyway, kiss.

I looked around for some clothes.

'Downstairs,' she said. 'Come on we don't need clothes.'

I felt a little awkward going down to join the others with no clothes on but she boldly led the way. When we reached the kitchen Jane, Frannie, Evan and Danny were already there, also naked. Micro-managed again?

I was greeted with a big kiss by Jane and a hardly less passionate one by Frannie. I shook hands with the guys which seemed a bit formal but somehow hit the spot. Kay and Pete were close behind us and we repeated the greetings again. This time Frannie engulfing Pete in a big hug as Kay did the same to Danny.

It seemed we had all had a good time and that there no regrets. Nobody really mentioned it. I did find it strange though all sitting around naked eating breakfast. It was something I was going to get used to.

By the time we had all drunk our body weight in coffee and had breakfast it was already early afternoon. We were all very conscious of keeping our own partners very happy as we had all had such a good time with someone else.

Somehow I tried to avoid Sue's eyes in case I gave away quite how much I had enjoyed it. I guess she felt the same as she managed to keep the far end of the breakfast room away from me. There was no flirting going on between any of us I noticed.

I wondered whether I could stage-manage another wind-up, wary of course that Frannie and Kay if upset, might ban me from their bodies again. I also didn't want to upset Sue either, in case she was feeling the same as me, and well, I did not want to make poor Jane suffer again. Not if I wanted to live to tell the tale.

I thought about making a public announcement that Sue and I wanted to stay with each other all week, but quickly abandoned that, as far as I was concerned it was too near the truth.

Maybe it was just best to come out and talk about it?

'Okay guys. It is far too quiet in here. We are standing here butt-naked having had a wonderful night and now we are too embarrassed to talk about it. Right?

How about we each get to ask our partner one question on a truth or dare basis.

The standing dare is to go to the supermarket naked. That should ensure the truth comes out? I think I know you all well enough to say that there will be no recriminations, I know we are guys are having a great time and I think you girls are too? Right?'

There were nods all round.

'Jane, what was the best bit about last night for you?'

'Woah.'

'I didn't see that coming.'

'Oh my.'

'You don't pull any punches do you Dave,' and a few whistles were the comments I half expected.

'Saying good-night to you at the bedroom door,' spat Jane. I had obviously unwittingly upset her.

'Sorry Evan that's not true, my fourth orgasm in the shower, I think I enjoyed most. Dave never gives me more than three.'

Still upset I guess.

'And as for you, how many times did you come and have you got Sue out of your system yet?'

She suddenly realised what she had said.

'Oh Sue I am so sorry. I did not mean that as it came out. I know he has always fancied you. And you two as well, the bastard,' she said nodding towards Frannie and Kay.

'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea,' I said. 'I was only trying to lighten the atmosphere, not start World War three. To answer you though I will only answer one of the questions even though you asked me two. I decline to say how many times I came, maybe Evan can ask Sue, I am quite proud of my performance, so I will answer the second, and probably slightly more controversial question.'

I paused for effect, and did briefly think about saying I wanted to spend the rest of the week with Sue. I recognised however that for Jane, who always wore her heart on her sleeve, that it would never be taken as a joke. I started this so I had to get out of it.

'No I will never get my fill of Sue, any more than I would from Kay and Frannie but my heart will always lead me back to you Jane.'

I tried to put as much sincerity as I could into my words and realised that I had overdone it when all the guys mimed being sick.

The girls laughed and even Jane eventually had to snort, 'See why I hate the silver-tongued bastard. And I don't really care how many times you came because Evan gave me a bloody good shagging. Right Evan.'

We all laughed and I felt that yet again I had lightened the mood. I was conscious that I still had some making up to do to Jane who as usual bore the brunt of my humour.

There was no quick take-up of the truth or dare game so I suggested that we all go and get dressed and perhaps plan the rest of the day.

Danny suggested ice-skating as it was already fairly late. We needed more shopping and the rink was by the shop and the bar.

That was unanimously agreed and we all trouped upstairs to shower and dress.

Being the perfect gentleman I let the four girls go up first, but feeling the devil sitting on my other shoulder I could not resist fondling Kay's puss as she walked up the stairs ahead of me. I managed to slip one finger between her sopping wet nether lips.

She acknowledged me with a quiet 'I guess I have no particular reason to ban you from that part of my anatomy today.'

'Sounds good to me' I quipped as I turned right into my own bedroom.

I quickly grasped Jane before she had a chance to disappear into the bathroom.

'I am sorry if you were the brunt of my joke again. But you know my sense of humour. And you saw how everyone was standing around embarrassed. To stay friends we have to get over all that, but I am sorry it was you again. You know I couldn't have picked on Sue, after spending the night with her or even Frannie and Kay. I don't love them like I love you.'

The dam burst and the tears flowed.

'I know, you stupid bugger. I tell myself time after time that you love me and I rise every time to the bait. And you always come back and know how to get round me, and yes, you are right about keeping these people as friends, and no I don't really mind that you use me as your fall guy again. Just lie down and cuddle me, and no I don't want sex.'

We lay for ten minutes just cuddling as her tears gradually eased. Eventually we heard the noises downstairs that they were all ready to go out so I called down that we would see them at the rink in half an hour.

'More make-up sex,' I called to laughter.

'Bloody right.' called Sue.

'I should think so too,' said Kay

'Don't wear yourself out,' from Frannie.

I immediately realised that it was prearranged for my partner tonight to be Frannie. My cock stiffened a little. I hoped that Jane thought that it was for her.'

She did.

'Keep that thing away from me,' she laughed as she felt me stiffen against her.

'As Kay did yesterday I am banning you from this for twenty four hours.

And I am still sore from Evan last night. I just want you to know that I wouldn't let Evan do me up the bum yesterday. I know Sue likes it, so you probably did it to her last night, didn't you?'

I nodded.

'I nearly let him,' she said.' But I didn't think it was fair as I haven't let you try it for years. But I will when we get home. Sue and I were talking about how much she enjoys it and while you have got a much bigger cock than the other guys it is only right to let you have it first.'

Now I almost started crying. This was real love. I tried to show her how emotional that statement made me feel.

'I know how difficult it must have been to say no in the heat of the moment and that really shows me how much you love me. I am delighted that you feel like that but realise that if you do get carried away with any of them again this week I will understand. Particularly as they all have such tiny cocks, which would make it easier for you,' I boasted.

She laughed, 'Big head. They are not that small and at least they know how to give a girl a good time, not like you. Wham bam thank you ma'am, that's all you are good for,' she joked.

We were back on good terms again.

'Anyway,' she continued, obviously still thinking about it. 'I won't have any problem with Pete because Frannie doesn't like it but Kay does so Danny may expect it. You will have to wait and see,' she teased.

'I will let you know how I get on.'

I filed away the fact that Kay liked it up the arse. I fully expected to find out myself.

We met up with the others fairly quickly and enjoyed a couple of hours skating. If I hadn't already guessed I would now be sure that it had been organised that Frannie was mine for the night. She flirted outrageously, holding hands and rubbing up against me at every opportunity. It was fairly easy actually to spot the couples, Jane was with Pete, Sue with Danny and Evan with Kay.

After skating we decided it was time for a drink or two and a quick snack before going back to the chalet.

The four guys headed off to the bar as the girls got distracted into the supermarket for a few things. I guess like the restrooms girls cannot go shopping on their own.

As we ordered our first beers of the day Debbie and Nikki joined us.

'Well hi there guys. What a surprise to see you again.'

I began to feel guilty about explaining them to the wife, silly really knowing I had nothing to feel guilty about. Not unless she could read my thoughts?

Within moments our wives arrived and quickly staked their claims, coming up and putting their arms around us.

'Hi Girls,' said Frannie, holding tightly to my arm. 'I'm sorry, I don't think we have met.'

Pete who was obviously used to answering Frannie did the introductions adding, 'We met Debbie and Nikki in the bar here the other night before dinner.'

'Oh that's nice,' said Frannie, obviously not meaning it. 'I don't think you mentioned them darling.'

There was nothing to be said to that, but, as the new girls did not obviously try and muscle in on any of us the tension eventually eased and by the time we parted there were cries of 'see you soon' from both sides.

We were back in the Chalet by five o'clock and unanimously agreed that dinner now and an early night would see us up tomorrow earlier than today for a full days skiing. The hour it would take to cook the ready prepared casserole and vegetables just gave us time for a turn in the Jacuzzi where I managed to get Frannie to sit on my knee before the others arrived.

When I say my knee, considering that neither of us had any clothes on, what she was sitting on was actually my cock. She did jump off as the others arrived from a sense of guilt that we had started to play before the others were ready. Strange girl. Still it was fun while it lasted and set tone for the rest of the evening.

No-one bothered to dress for dinner, at all that is and even with three or four bottles of wine to be consumed we were over by soon after eight.

I was quite happy to go to bed but did not wish to pre-empt any games that the girls had organised.

As it happened I think we were all set for the same thing, in fact Pete looked like he was ready to fall asleep. I hope Jane had something in mind to keep him awake.

I made the decision easy for everyone.

'I need the bathroom,' I said. 'So I am going up Frannie. Shall we all meet up say nine'ish for breakfast and get a full days skiing in?'

I have never seen so many people jump and quickly start to do those last minute before bed jobs, clear the table, damp down the fire, lock the front door.

We were all looking forward to the next few hours.

I was particularly looking forward to this because of the three other girls, Frannie was the least similar to Jane.

Tall, rangy, long dyed blonde shaggy hair and tits to die for.

Her labia hung down below her legs intimating that she had been well used. Her clit stuck out almost all the time, even when she wasn't aroused.

She came into the bedroom as I left the bathroom and jumped into bed.

'Frannie, you are mine. Get your arse over here. I have been looking forward to this for so long.'

A little flattery never goes amiss especially when it is true.

'Wait,' she said grabbing up a small bag from the floor. 'I have to use the bathroom now.'

She took forever, or so it seemed. If I hadn't known that she did not like it up the back passage I would have assumed she was preparing with an enema.

I was just about to get worried when the door flew open to reveal her in the bathroom doorway. She was wearing a black see-through balcony bra which forced her 36 DDs way up and out, with the nipples standing proud out on top.

It matched the little net g-string and the garter belt that was holding up the black fine stockings.

I was speechless for once.

'I'll take that silence for approval,' she eventually said.

'From the smile on your face and your dropped jaw, oh and the state of your cock, I think you like it?'

'I don't just like it,' I said. 'You look like every man's fantasy, including mine. Wow.'

'With or without the G?' she smiled, raising her arms above her head and turning around for me.

'What a decision to make. With,' I said. 'Come here, slowly.'

As she got close to the bed to the bed I said, 'Wait right there' and shot out of bed through the door and down the stairs. I returned in moments with a stretchable bungee cord we used to tie the skis up. I quickly looped her wrists loosely in the cord and fastened it to the hook on the back of the bedroom door.

She could easily pull her arms out if she wanted to but if she chose to stay tied she was all mine!

I turned her to face the door and pulled her legs out and back so she was leaning spread against it. I took my time running my hands and then my lips all over her back spending a long time on her buttocks and inner thighs.

I turned her around and just looked at her for a few moments.

The lust in my eyes reached out to her and she recognised it. She groaned. 'Fuck me David. Play with me, touch me. Use me. Do what you want to me.'

It did briefly cross my mind to plunge a couple of fingers up her arse and see whether she changed her tune. I stopped myself in the end on the basis that if she was enjoying it this much I would have another opportunity at another time.

I flicked and pinched her nipples and then soothed them with my lips. I ran my hands under her arms and along her sides. I licked her armpits and chewed on those little pieces of spare flesh along her sides, her love handles.

I kicked her legs even further apart and ran my hands and then again my tongue up her legs and inner thighs. I licked the gusset and front of her G-string. She groaned again.

I slowly lowered the string about six inches so that I could now see clearly her shaven pubis and lips. It was my turn to groan.

I delicately ran my tongue through her protruding labia and over her clit. Time was running out, for me to tease her. She was in need of fucking.

I closed her legs and dropped her string to the floor.

I pushed her bra up and over her breasts, then up and over her head letting it hang on her arms.

I reached forward, lowered her tethered hands from the door. I released the bungee and slipped the bra off her arms. I forced my tongue between her lips to find her ready and waiting. Our tongues fought and explored each others mouths. I only had to turn her and lean to move her under me on the bed. Within seconds I sank my cock straight home in one foul swoop.

She screamed 'Fuck me,' as I started to plunge into her with long hard strokes. She matched me, forcing her hips off the bed as I pushed in and falling back as I returned.

Neither of us could last long at this pace and happily before me she started to come. It was a strong deep orgasm and she eventually collapsed back on the bed as I came strongly inside her.

We lay there for a few moments before I had the strength and breath to take my weight off her.

I lay back on the bed beside her. 'Wow,' we both said together.

For a while, neither of us either had the strength, or even the desire, to start again. It was probably the best one-off shag I had ever had and I was pretty sure that was also true for Frannie.

After a while I went to the bathroom and returned with clean flannels which I used to wipe Frannie down, quickly followed by kisses where I had cleaned.

I got back onto the bed behind her and gently pushed into her from the spoon position. It was a great position from which to play with her tits.

Well I was out of luck. Within minutes she was asleep even though it was hardly yet ten o'clock.

We slept like that all night until nearly seven. The first thing that woke me was Frannie getting up to use the bathroom about six forty-five. I grinned to myself.

I had enjoyed great sex, a good night's sleep, and I had plenty of time this morning for round two.

Frannie came back to bed with a big grin on her face.