The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tell me, was that really as good as I remember it, or was I dreaming?'

I smiled back.

'Trust me. That was as good as it gets.'

'Take me slowly this morning, at least for a while. We have a couple of hours.'

Here was a girl who thought as I do.

So I did. I started off where I was at the end of the evening, kissing her slowly all over. She was surprisingly quiet as I hit most of her erogenous zones including the underside of her breasts and even her nipples. She just lay there revelling in my touch.

I thought I needed to ramp it up a little as we did only have two hours so I surprised her by rolling her over onto her belly.

I concentrated on nothing but her bottom, gradually lifting her back until her bottom stuck out proud. Her slit was sopping by now and I started to lick my way from clit to arsehole.

Even though she may not enjoy anal sex she still enjoyed me trying to poke my tongue in her bum.

She wriggled appreciatively and came for the first time that morning.

The time was right. I flipped her over again and wriggling between her legs missionary style pushed slowly but firmly inside her.

'Yeeess. That's lovely, Slowly, just hard though.'

There was a contradiction I needed to understand.

I tried moving almost completely out of her before pushing back hard in one go.

That achieved a grunt of satisfaction.

I tried pulling right out and then re-entering slowly. Trust me I was always going to be hard. That seemed to receive a slightly more muted grunt so I returned to the slow pull back and hard drive of earlier.

This was really hitting her spot and before long she was coming hard while I thought about skiing. I tried to think about anything to hold myself back for another session.

As she came down slowly I rolled over with her on top of me.

'Now you are going to have to do the work if you want to come again,' I whispered.

She whimpered and rose to her knees and rode me cowboy style.

This was a great view as the faster she got, and eventually she did get fast, the more her tits bounced around.

I could watch or play with them as I desired.

Eventually she was leaning far back, almost flat along my legs as she used my cock to irritate her g-spot. She came again and this time I was ready to move into a final position and come with her.

I had timed it superbly. It was just after eight and by the time we would be finished it would leave us thirty minutes to shower and dress before meeting the others.

I flipped her over onto her stomach again as she came down, pushed her legs together and, straddling both legs, forced my cock deep into her channel with her still flat on the bed.

Jane tells me it makes her realise how big I really am as my knees keep her thighs together and everything from my cock to my scrotum has to force it's way between her closed legs.

Frannie obviously agreed as groans of 'Ohh you are sooo big. Ohh fuck me hard please. Fuck me,' issued from her lips.

I did. I was ready. I drilled her hard for nearly ten minutes before coming deep inside her.

She was done for and I felt like a stud.

I wanted to howl like a wolf or crow like a cock but instead I kissed her lips, slapped her bottom and told her that she had forty minutes to get ready, as I hopped out of bed.

'Treat 'em good, but not too good.' My motto I guess. It also stopped me getting too emotional about these girls who I really would have been happy to have fucked for ever.

The great time I had had with Sue had already faded in my memory. Luckily Jane hadn't. Quite. Love I guess?

She eventually joined me in the shower just in time for me to soap her down and start her on the way to yet another little 'o'.

The names she called me as I laughed and left her unfinished were definitely not repeatable.

'I will put the coffee on and see you downstairs,' I said.

I was first down and the others were tucking into coffee and toast before she appeared, dressed for skiing.

'Jane,' she said. 'You are right. He is a bastard. I want nothing more to do with him.'

I was the centre of attention again.

'He got me in the shower and then left me half way to a climax. Bastard'

She seemed to like that word.

'Still,' she said. 'Maybe I should thank him for warming me up for a real man this evening. What do you think Evan?'

Evan grinned from ear to ear.

'Bastard,' she took one more look at me and then winked.

She was mine at the click of a finger, and I think Jane recognised that.

She recognised the sort of passion that both enables love and hate.

As I went back to my own room to put on my ski gear she buttonholed me.

'So it was good huh?'

'You know me darling. Value for money,' I said.

She laughed. 'Just don't be too bloody good with these other women. You know I want you back. In good condition please. And before you ask, not that you were going to you bastard, I had a great time with Pete. He is a very considerate lover.'

That told me all I need to know about why Frannie had enjoyed it so much. She was perhaps not used to being taken hard. My chest expanded an inch or two as I pulled my shirt on.