All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jesus

This thing about watching your wife be a slut is beyond me. These are not fantasy's dude, she is sucking and fucking around. Hope you have a backup plan for when she leaves your peeping ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job - keep the story going

You're a good writer. The dialogue is better than most and the story is engaging. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fetish story

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Possible Cuckold

Next Chapter Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty sure

pretty sure we have a gay man writing in loving wives

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
she will have her pussy stretched

When Andrew gets her by herself, she will get that sweet pussy of her filled with cum. I wonder if she will have her husband clean the cum from her pussy?

That will complete the cuckolding and turn him into a clean-up boy and maybe a fluffer. The next thing that will happen she will move her husband into the guest bedroom, so her lover can stay all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh come on

why all the lying when they have allready gone done the drain anyway.

paula and bobpaula and bobover 14 years ago
on a positive note!

I enjoyed both of your stories. Please submit more. As for the folks with the negitive comments......well i think they may be the ones with a problem

richard_frichard_fover 14 years ago
We need more!

Great, especially her verbal teasing and the dialog. I'm surprised that the fact that he saw her blowing Andrew didn't come up, but perhaps you're saving that for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
people that live lies eventually destroy themselve

These two are both living a lie. Eventually the house of cards will tumble in and destroy there entire relationship. It is one thing to be truthful and have prior consent, it is completely another to lie and deceive. So the only thing that needs to be covered in chapter 3 is how their relationship is destroyed. After all if a person will lie to you about one thing, they will lie to you about anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story....the rest of you prudes lighten up

Nice story thanks. It gets me that these moral guardians tell the rest of us whats ok..if you dont like why read it ?

Go back to the bible......

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hi suspense

will she? or won't she, looking for the next installment

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Hot

This is one hot story. The wife is turning their fantasies into reality then telling hubby.

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
More truth than fiction

I've been cuck for 7 years now, and I enjoy it. I know that my cock is too small to please her, so I encourage her to fuck other men, as long as she tells me about it first.

For those who think that this is all bull shit, you'd be surprised at how many cucks are out there. Cuck is the husband. Cuckolding is the actual act of another man fucking the wife, WITH approval of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfectly Normal Women can, and do, get fucked by strange cock - and go back for more.

After about four years of pillow talking my semi-religious 22 year old wife started fucking other men. It is true that she often felt guilty about the fact she was regularly getting strange cock but she knew I was a true cuckold who liked other men fucking her so the natural appeal of strange cock got her hooked. During the next 12 years we had many adventures with the middle and upper middle class well educated people who fuck others for recreation.

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
Another great story....

...nice build-up...brilliant dialogue...and a promiscuous wife ( what more could we want??)

...everything good....until...the cum tasting ( a step too far - for me). Let the wives fuck around...but shower before you come home, ha-ha!! - (just personal preference).

However another great write.....

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cuck tales always draw out lying little slugs telling their "real life" stories.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

This is on the same level as listening to two high school girls talking about who they fucked when their boyfriends weren't watching. Infantile; purile; grungy and seedy - no honesty, no consideration or respect, just pure selfish, self-centered slutting and gutter whoring. And intensely stupid - this is not cuckolding! At best it may qualify as wittolding, but there is still far too much manipulation, dishonesty, and disrespect to the point of utter betrayal by a high school mentality cunt of a wife. Ultimately, it's just plain old whorish adultery against a momma's faggy baby boy. You both need to grow up and get some education. And lots of antibiotics!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love my wife being a closet slut. Having everyone think she’s such a “good wife” but me knowing that there have been other men who have fucked her, some several times. Ones who know how to manipulate her till she ends up on her knees rewarding him.

I’ve learned to pick up on the signals when another guy is pursuing her and she’s weakening. I love being able to watch her submit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1438 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES