All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 02'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
The start of another winner!

This is starting out full of promise for another winner. I'm back to the morning ritual of checking for the next chapter. I have a feeling that Gwen might soon have her fist sampling of the male appendage in her, and I assume will enjoy it as it will be her step son's. Look forward to the next chapter as always.

PorkypinePorkypinealmost 7 years ago
Thanks for this fantastic sequel to a winning story.

I absolutely adore reading the first story " The Deal" it was an absolute winner all the way. Then comes the sequel " The New Deal " with only 2 chapters on paper I am already hooked and looking forward to the next chapters.

I Hope that we will see Craig & Jenny coming closer to each other just like we Have just seen Chip & Beth fall in love. I know you have many ideas going into this series, but is it possible to see Matt, Cindy, Craig, Jenny, Chip & Beth having parties together just like their parents did when they were young and just married. Then maybe they parents could join them too from time to time for even greater fun.

Thanks again for this fantastic sequel to a winning story.

F.G.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to xsiveone

Hey again xsiveone. I didn't realize this chapter was live until I got a notice of your comment. Thanks.

Glad you are enjoying this so much. I loved the progression of Matt, Diana and Cindy in the first series very much, but now I'm having even more fun exploring all the different relations and characters, and I hope that translates to more fun for you, the readers.

I just posted Chapter three so hopefully that will be up in three or four days. Thanks again and please keep in touch.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Porkypine

H Porkypine/F.G.:

Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words. I appreciate that.

I loved the first series but already I am having even more fun exploring everybody in this new series.

Funny you should mention Jenny and Craig - they are in chapter three that I just submitted to Literotica, so it should be up in three of four days (I hope.)

Matt, Cindy, Diana and Gwen are always going to be a very tight foursome, but I don't think I am spoiling anything to say that I definitely envision an old guard of the Hamiltons, Lynns and Hollister-Hughes while at the same time there will be an emerging new guard of the Matt/Cindy, Craig/Jenny and Chip/Beth.

So you are definitely getting your wish.

I love all the plot bunnies that are hopping around in my head. So much to explore.

I will always keep the light-hearted, full of love tone but will be exploring homosexuality, bisexuality, transgender, religion, jealousy, and a lot more themes as the characters grow, love and discover themselves.

Thank you again. Please keep in touch.

LF

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
What a HOT follow up!

Still addicted...need another "fix!"

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey arrowglass! Glad you enjoyed this.

Happily, I can tell you that I just submitted chapter three tonight - so hopefully it will be up in a couple of days. I can never tell anymore how long it takes.

I'm writing chapter five now and hopefully will bang out another chapter this weekend.

Take care and thanks again!

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
You got me hook, line and sinker

Holy crap, do you know how to capture the reader or what! The orignal Deal was fantastic and you have enraptured me as a reader to the new story while still keeping the love story from the original closely intertwined with it. Keep them coming' please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT

Want many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Cindy

Would love to see her play around more and let someone have her in the vagina, great work though, I love seeing when there's a new chapter

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42! Thanks as always for the very gracious comments. I'm very glad you are enjoying this so much. The whole is and always will be about total, unconditional love. So far I have many plot bunnies hopping around in my head. I just checked, and it looks like chapter three should post tomorrow (6/10) much earlier than I expected!

Take care and of course happy writing!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to the two anonymous commentors

Thank you both! I am thrilled that so many people enjoy this.

I have many ideas, so more chapters isn't a problem (finding the time to write them all is another matter!)

Cindy is a wonderful character, and you will be seeing a lot of her. She is incredibly adventurous while Matt loves watching her go wild - it's a very healthy mix.

I just checked before responding and found chapter three should post tomorrow already (6/10) so there is more for you!

Happy reading and thank you so much again.

LF

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Superb!!!!

I'm loving the gentle pace you have set with New Chapter. The insight into their lives and new businesses is fascinating.

I loved the comeuppance for Mrs. Wilson, and look forward to any future interaction between Di and her.

The blossoming romance between Chip and Beth is intriguing, as I/we await to see if she becomes aware/part of the incest. And her reaction to it.

Keep up the excellent work Litfan. 5 stars is not enough.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Nice start to a long relationship

Won't be long until Chip will be fucking Cindy as Matt fucks Beth. Then we will be able to add Craig and Jenny.

What about Cindy Lynn? We need a cock for her also.

Am I correct...Gwyn has not be fucked by Matt or any of the other men?

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
well

well as you know i was never a fan of how everyone was always fucking everyone but now im used fo it i wonder is beth gonna go airtight in the near future however great chapter and five stars from me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Although late to the party, Chip had many wonderful, thoughtful teachers. Beth is the beneficiary. Hopefully, she is as open and mature as Chip's family and friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous