All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 04'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cwm1701cwm1701almost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the shout out. I have a few more stories done just need a new editor

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikialmost 7 years ago
still with ya

Hey Honey, just dropping a comment to let you know I'm still lovin' the series. I know you named as a sequel but its one big glorious story to me. One that gets me consistently wet and aroused. Keep it up.

PorkypinePorkypinealmost 7 years ago
Another Thrilling Chapter.

Thanks for yet another thrilling chapter of this Series.I so await to see what is going to happen when Jenny meets Craig's mom at dinner. I loved the fact that Beth was a bundle of joy when she saw the ladies and spilled the beans about knowing the truth about them all and the fact she openly joined them.

Well thanks again and will keep checking each day for the next instalment to appear.

FG

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Great job

Another great chapter! The story progresses well as the torch is slowly past on. As Tiki said, it reads as a continuation of the original more than a sequel but does stand alone well for anybody that hasn't followed the first. Great job! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Thanks again for another "fix"....now anticipation!

What a sensual cast of characters...what will they do next?!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Have enjoyed every chapter of your stories. Can't wait until Beth and Jenny join the group fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok

Still a fan of your work but I skipped through most of the story as I found it a little dull, there hasn't been much happening in the last couple of chapters, To excite me that Is, I'm sure others like the cindy/Craig romantic side but I much prefer them both playing around with others, I'm sure it will happen again soon but for me this was a slight let down

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to cwm1701

Hey cwm1701 - my pleasure I enjoy your writing. Good luck with a new editor. Have you tried the editors forum?

Take care and happy writing.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to 36FF_Tiki

Sweetness! I've missed ya. Glad to get your comment. Very glad you are enjoying it. Same characters new deal.

I'm very glad to hear I keep you consistently wet and aroused - you make me a hot mess with your Quinn and Desz scenes!

Take care of you! and happy writing. Don't make me come to Michigan to lock you in your writing room until you give me more Quinn! :)

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Porkypine

Hey FG! Hey I'm finding Jenny and Beth are very happy additions to the mix and things are going to get very mixed soon. So glad you are enjoying this.

Thanks for the great comment as always!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to xsiveone

Hi xsiveone - thanks for your comment. It is kind of a continuation as the characters certainly haven't changed but the original deal is certainly long gone. Once Di, Gwen, Matt and Cindy became a permanent foursome and I had all these other neat characters I knew it was time to go in a slightly different direction hence the New Deal. Thanks again!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey arrowglass - perfect comment - this is a very sensual cast and there are soooo many directions they can go in next. That's all the fun!

Thanks again and take care

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to first anonymous

Thank you so much. I have a lot to explore with Beth and Jenny. I hope you like were they take us!

Thanks again

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to the second anonymous

Hey anonymous - I do get you. There is a lot of character development going on right now and mostly couplings. The new guard is establishing but once they are together things should get pretty interesting. At least I hope it does. Thanks for your patience.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
True love and tenderness

Here are two people that have a deep and sensual love for each other.

You have done a marvelous job of expressing the love.

I look forward to the next generation of love sharing with his 2 best friends and the women they love and respect.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hey prop69 - thanks so much as always for your comments! One thing I always try to do is make sure the word "laugh/laughter" is very present. And that the tone of deep, total love is always present as well. I'm trying to create what I think is the perfect world - one filled with constant love and laughter.

I'm very glad you enjoyed this!

PaddleTeacherPaddleTeacheralmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

So glad this story is continuing! Thanks for the consistent updates! Also, I definitely don't have the storytelling prowess of you or a lot of the writers here, but I really do appreciate the shout out! Thank you!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PaddleTeacher

Hey PaddleTeacher!

The shout out was very much my pleasure. You have plenty of prowess of your own - I really love T in your series. It is well done.

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm submitting a new chapter (Sunday 6/18) so that should be up in a couple of days. I'm working on Chapter 7 now but am taking a little break to write a cute little romance story for the upcoming Nude Day contest.

Thanks again, take care and happy writing!

LF

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
great

great chapter cantbl wait to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous