The New Deal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tossed the top over by her other clothes and keeping her arms extended over her head she continued to gyrate to the music with her eyes closed.

Eventually her hands came back down to glide up and down her sides until she brought her thumbs down to hook under the sides of her panties.

She quickly pushed the thin fabric down her legs leaving her nude before the camera and her husband.

She again raised her extended arms over her head and swiveled.

After a moment she leaned back and flipped onto the bed. She rolled over onto her hands and knees as Matt changed the angle and clarity of the lens.

Cindy crawled up to her pillows and reaching under pulled purple and flesh colored dildos out from them along with a bottle of lube. She left the smaller flesh colored dildo and lube by her side as she let the purple fake penis glide over her nude body, swirling around her nipples before traveling down her body. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide open before Matt and his cameras. She let the hard yet pliable material rub against her pubic hair before dipping down to her moist folds.

Matt set the camcorder on auto and left it grabbing the DSLR from around his neck to bring up to his eyes clicking photos as they struck him.

Cindy had the purple penis plunging into her channel as her other hand pulled and snapped her right nipple.

Her hand pulled tighter on the purple toy buried inside of her as she started to huff.

She wailed long and hard as her legs thrashed on the bed.

She slowly let the toy slip from inside her as she lay still panting.

After a couple of minutes she looked at Matt with a gleam in her eyes as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She sat up and opened the bottle to pour a generous portion onto her left hand. She ran her hand over the flesh colored dildo until it glistened.

Cindy dropped down on her hands and knees as Matt moved around to stand behind her.

She brought the flesh colored toy around between her legs and stopped at the smaller opening above her dripping slit. Slowly she pushed the dildo into her back channel hissing as it sank into her depths. Once it was fully seated she let go of it and held still, trying not to chuckle at the sounds of the camera's clicks. She reached back and pulled it out as she felt Matt climb onto the bed with her. Once it was out she set it down next to the bottle and purple toy and turned to look at Matt.

With a huge grin she looked down at the tent in his jeans.

"Ohhhh, somebody enjoyed the show," she purred.

Matt smiled as she reached her hand out to unsnap and pull the zipper down. Using both her hands she tugged his open pants and boxers down to his knees, his cock snapping up and waving. Cindy grabbed it and leaned in to swallow his hard flesh. As her mouth slid down his length she heard the click of the camera. She looked up with his cock half in her mouth to see him looking at her through the lens. He groaned as she chuckled around his flesh. She rammed her head down inhaling all of his stiff flesh. She heard another click.

The Struts were still playing so she naturally matched her rhythm to the pounding music. In no time Matt was groaning, holding her head, camera forgotten.

Cindy felt Matt hold her tighter right before he erupted in her mouth.

She rested and then pulled off to lick around his flesh cleaning him. She looked up at Matt and stuck her clean tongue out as he took one last photo.

The two worked together to put the toys, lube and camera over on the dresser before lying back down to cuddle.

After a while they got up to clean up and put away the cameras and toys.

The two embraced nude under the covers after the light was turned off.

Matt kissed Cindy on her forehead.

"Thank you my love. I am truly the luckiest man alive."

Cindy purred, "Yes, you are. We never negotiated blow job photos. You owe me."

Matt chuckled and hugged his wife tight into him.

*****

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me and check back as I respond to everyone. While waiting for the next chapter please check out these other wonderful authors here on Lit that I've had the pleasure to virtually meet: Dianthus, PaddleTeacher (those who loved the spanking scene in the last chapter really should check out PaddleTeacher!) and cwm1701!

12