The New Deal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig jerked and turned to shut the door pushing the flap of the bandana out from where it stuck between the door and the jamb. The door clicked shut. He turned back to the two women.

"Jenny?"

His mother smiled, "You are such a beast of a son, keeping this poor girl from me when she clearly needs help."

"Help? What kind of help?"

Jenny finally spoke, the nervousness clearly evident in her voice, "I really want to make love with you, but I'm scared."

Craig thought back to the last week and how sexually ravenous his girlfriend was, "Scared?"

Jenny nodded.

"That one act can be a huge deal for some women," his mom explained. "Fear of failure, of pain, of the consequences. It can be a huge mind-fuck, Craig."

Craig walked over to the bed with eyes only for Jenny, "I'm in no hurry honey. I don't care about that. Okay, well maybe a little. But you and your happiness are way more important. We don't have to do this."

Jenny shook her head, "You don't understand. I want to do this. I'm just scared. Your mom makes me feel so comfortable and good, I want her to help me through this."

"Okay, what do we do?"

Sue gave a hearty laugh, "Well first thing, you need to lose the duds my boy; you are seriously over dressed for this party."

The look of excitement mixed with nervousness on his girlfriend's face gave Craig the confidence he needed. He was nude and climbing on the bed in no time.

Sue looked over at the girl next to her. "Okay Jenny, what have you done?"

Jenny blushed, "Craig has used his fingers on me and his tongue. I've used my mouth and hands on him. That's pretty much it."

"Okay, that's good. It's like fingers only bigger and stiffer. Imagine what he feels like in your mouth but with a lot more tingling. A LOT more tingling. Do you ever get a buzzing feeling in your stomach?"

"The Butterflies?"

Sue smiled, "Oh yeah, but thousands more and all concentrated lower than your stomach."

Jenny had such a cute excited look on her face; Sue couldn't help but laugh and lean over to softly kiss the surprised girl.

Keeping a hand on the side of Jenny's face Sue looked into her eyes, "I'm not going to lie to you, baby. This is going to hurt. How much I can't tell you. Each girl is different. To really get in there he's going to tear through some tissue."

Jenny gulped and nodded, "I was paying attention during sex ed, Mrs. Lynn."

"Mrs. Lynn," Sue gave a hearty laugh. "Sweetheart, we're naked in my bed together, and I'm about to watch you have sex. I think you can call me 'Sue.'"

Jenny blushed, "Exactly how much pain, Sue? That's the part I'm worried about."

Sue shifted slightly, "It's hard to tell. We're all built a little differently. For me it was barely a pinch. Diana said it was a quick stab of sharp pain for her. I really don't know what Kim felt. I'll have to ask her. I remember some girls back in high school saying it hurt a lot. I do know it's a one-time thing and then oh, boy does it feel good."

Sue looked carefully at Jenny, "Well? Any more questions? Are you ready?"

Jenny took a deep breath, shook her head then nodded.

Sue turned to look at her son sitting on the edge of the bed. "Maybe you are not such a beast. Thank you for waiting."

Craig smiled at both women. "I want Jenny happy."

Sue smiled, "Okay maybe you did inherit some things from me."

Sue reached down and clasped Craig's penis in her hand. She leaned over and licked across the head as her hand jerked. Craig put a hand on his mother's bare back and stared at Jenny.

With a wet plop Sue pulled off of her son's stiffening flesh.

"Fuck. I forgot a condom. I'll be right back. Oh I hope Cindy stays in her room or she's going to demand therapy after this."

With that, the nude woman jumped off the bed and ran out of the room down the hall.

Jeff looked up surprised at the sight of his nude wife running into the room.

Sue grinned at her husband as she flew over to the bar reaching into a cubby containing a blue ceramic bowl of condoms.

"Just a hands on birds and bees demonstration with Craig and Jenny, nothing to worry about. But you bet when they leave I'm going to need you to take care of me, stud." Sue growled as she took off out of the room.

Jeff laughed and shook his head, truly amazed at his life.

Sue raced down the hall grateful that Cindy's door was still closed.

Sue entered her room and shut the door to turn and take in the sight of Craig and Jenny entwined deep kissing with Jenny jerking Craig's hard cock.

"Well, I guess I didn't need to rush so much after all."

Sue pulled the condom open and held the small circle. Jenny moved her hand and watched as Sue placed the circle on the head of Craig's pulsing flesh. Jenny gasped as she watched Sue wrap her lips around the material and the head of Craig's penis. Sue slowly let her mouth glide down the flesh until her nose hit his stomach. She opened her mouth wider and drew back off of him leaving him encased in the condom.

"Ooooo, I'll have to remember that trick," Jenny moaned

Sue smirked at Jenny, "Condoms are annoying. Not as annoying as disease or unwanted pregnancy, but still annoying, so you might as well have some fun with them."

Sue turned and shifted so she was lying shoulder to shoulder with Jenny, "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Atta girl. Craig, when you go in, you're going to meet resistance like a soft wall that you haven't with any of us. You're going to have to go through. Be careful, that's when it's going to hurt but there's no avoiding it."

Craig swallowed as he shifted over between Jenny's spread legs. "I've met it with my fingers and always backed off."

Sue smiled, "Good, but not this time."

Jenny grabbed Craig's arms and waited as he slowly pushed into her.

Craig sank deeper and Jenny gave a smart hiss. Sue swooped down and kissed Jenny hard on her lips driving her tongue deep into the startled girl's mouth.

Jenny groaned into Sue's mouth. Her hands came off her boyfriend's arms and wrapped around Sue's head holding her tight into the kiss.

Craig groaned as he slid completely into his girlfriend.

Sue leaned back and looked into Jenny's flushed face, "You okay, sweetheart?"

Jenny gave a throaty chuckle, "It hurt a bit at first then you totally distracted me."

Sue laughed, "Good."

"Kiss me again." Jenny growled.

Sue laughed again and looked at her son, "Have at her, Craig but go carefully, she could be a bit sore for a while and don't worry if when you pull out there is some blood. That's normal."

She then leaned down to continue kissing the smiling girl as she felt Jenny's body rocked by Craig's slow thrusts.

Jenny wrapped her legs around Craig driving him into her as she again clutched Sue's head.

It wasn't long before Jenny was wailing into Sue's mouth as her body shook and spasmed.

Sue felt the bed rock in a much more disjointed rhythm as Craig groaned and held still as his pelvis shook.

Craig and his mother fell to opposite sides of Jenny who was still panting. Both of them leaned up to watch the young woman.

Sue gave a soft chuckle, "Good thing I had my lips over your mouth. You're another loud wailer. This keeps up and Cindy is definitely going to need therapy."

Jenny eventually looked from one to the other laughing.

"Man, I never in a million years ever imagined losing my virginity like that. But wow was that so incredible and perfect. Thank you both so much."

Sue looked at her son and smiled, "That's your cue to kiss her."

Sue smiled broader as her son for a change listened to his mother and did exactly what he was told.

*********

Cindy walked into the bedroom and stopped, laughing at the sight of her nude husband lying on the bed, hard cock in hand with the now very familiar camcorder on tripod near the wall facing the bed.

"Mmmmmm."

Cindy slunk over to the bed and crawled on top of her husband's legs. She looked over at the camera and repositioned herself slightly. She pulled her hair away from the side of her face facing the camera and leaned down to softly kiss and lick the head of Matt's cock.

Matt shifted his legs so Cindy could lie between them. She let her mouth seal over his hard flesh. Slowly but steadily she let her mouth glide down his cock. She held still when her lips were pressed against the plump flesh around his penis. She let her tongue dance around in her full mouth bringing groans from Matt.

Cindy let her mouth return up his flesh. Once her lips were back around his cap she pushed down again and began a rhythm of up and down glides that slowly increased in speed and intensity.

It wasn't long before she felt his tremors start.

She quickly came off his wet, throbbing flesh.

"In me or on me, Mr. Porno Director?"

Matt groaned, "In, this time."

"Oh, this time, huh?"

And with a giggle Cindy swooped back down driving her mouth back and forth until Matt jerked and moaned loudly, filling her mouth.

Once he was finished, Cindy made a show of swallowing and then faced the camera and stuck out her clean tongue.

She then held his trembling, wet flesh bathing it with the flat of her tongue. Once she was satisfied he was all clean, she crawled up his body.

When she was head level she kissed her grinning husband.

"So any chance of a video now of you going down on me in exchange for the future 'on me' ending video?

Matt just chuckled and flipped the laughing girl over onto her back.

He slid down her smooth, curvy body kissing all the glorious flesh as he moved. Soon enough he was between her legs looking deep into her moist, open sex, her legs up on either side of him. He leaned forward and darted his tongue into her.

Cindy groaned and grabbed his head pushing him into her.

Matt grabbed the slopes of her hips and held tight as he licked her. He brought up a finger to plunge into the soaking channel as he licked the nubs and smooth plains of flesh at her entrance.

Her fluids and moans grew until her legs trembled as she wailed, her hands clutching his scalp hard.

After she stilled Matt crawled back up her body, wiping a hand across his wet face. Cindy grabbed his cheeks and drew him in for a deep kiss.

The two lay together staring at each other and the camera when Cindy giggled.

"I have to say, that camera was a fun idea."

Matt just smiled, his head spinning with all the plans he had for that camera and the incredible woman he was lucky to have for his wife.

********

Beth turned after she had started her washer. She stared at the gleaming eyes of her nude boyfriend.

"Yes?"

She burst into giggles as Chip grabbed her hips and lifted her onto the vibrating washing machine.

"Holy cow that tickles!" she giggled.

Her giggles turned into gasps when Chip leaned forward to kiss the pink flesh between her legs. He really liked her shaved and so exposed to his eyes and tongue.

He knelt, his stomach and cock rumbling with the motion of the washer. He spread her legs more and dipped his head forward to drive his tongue deeply into her.

Between his insistent tongue and the vibrations of the machine she wailed her orgasm in no time.

She slid down to the floor as Chip stood. The two kissed deeply.

Beth giggled and moved behind her boyfriend pushing him towards the washer. She knelt behind him and ran her tongue through the cleft between his ass cheeks. Her hand came up between his legs from behind to grab his stiff, long flesh. Beth curled her fingers around his hard cock and stroked back and forth as her tongue probed his anus.

The washer shook against his chest and stomach as he leaned over the machine.

Beth licked the sensitive skin between his testicles and his anus before settling again over his small opening. She jerked him hard as her tongue dipped and pushed.

Chip's legs quivered.

Beth sat back on her haunches as Chip quickly swiveled holding his throbbing flesh. She quickly wrapped her lips over the head as pulse after pulse of his thick fluid spurted into her mouth and throat.

Beth looked up at her grinning boyfriend and leaned forward to kiss his stomach.

Chip wrapped his arms around her when she stood. He looked into her eyes, smirking.

"You know, we still have a lot of time before our clothes are done. I'm worried some of the hamburger juice or ketchup might have gotten through your shirt to your stomach. I think I have to wash you."

Beth's eyes shone. "You're going to wash me?"

Beth shrieked as Chip grabbed her shoulder and opposite hip to lift her off the ground and into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight, with her head against his chest listening to his strong heartbeat as he carried her through the apartment into her bathroom.

There was no way she was ever, ever letting him go.

*****

Thanks as always for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me and check back as I will respond.

12