All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 07'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Kicking Goals

I'm loving the total feel of The New Deal. It's about life in total, not just sex. The detail with the shop complex, and its operation, add another layer.

Beth's acceptance, and growth, within the tribe, is wonderful. The options for where this story goes, are unending.

Lead on MacDuff.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME. FANTASTIC HAD ME SO HARD. Beth has become a member of the group.

ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS. Read it again. I was a little surprised that Matt got Beth's ANAL CHERRY. I thought she would have given it to Chip. Well it looks like Cindy will be vaginal FUCKING from now on. Will Matt be selling porno movies of his wife in the store? Having Cindy work where the movies are being sold may not be good. I would not want my beautiful wife as a porno star.

I am looking forward to Matt FUCKING GWEN. Am I correct, Matt only got a BJ from his Mom while Gwen ate out Diana.

Hurry up with chapter 8!

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 7 years ago
As usual

Congrats on another great chapter! It is so awesome the way this group has formed a loving family!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Krakbaknsak58

Hey krakbaknsak58. Thank you so much as always for your wonderful words. I am trying to explore their lives, of course sex is a part of that, but only a part. I'm glad you enjoy this direction.

You're right - there are so many directions to go, I never have a problem figuring what to write, my problem is which one!

Thanks again. You are always appreciated.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hi prop69 - thank, very, very much for the high praise. I appreciate it very much. Nope, no surprise, Matt did Beth doggystyle, not anal. Personal Kim surprised me with the finger as Beth did set anal as a no, but Kim knows Beth and her son. She knows they will go down that road, so she gave a little push during what had to be the greatest night in Beth's sexual life.

Matt and Cindy and their new video direction. It is purely amateur. It won't be sold, but they are going to explore this full bore. Also don't forget, Cindy LOVES multiple partners and Matt loves showing her off. This will play into things as well.

Yes you were correct on the Gwen, Matt and Diana round three.

Still working out Gwen and Matt's sexual relationship. We all will see were that goes and how it develops.

I've barely started Chapter 8. I hope to submit it by Friday/Saturday - we'll see!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to carbinemaster

Hey there carbinemaster:

Thanks for your kind words. I would love to see reality work as these couples have bonded. I think that level of love is an amazing thing.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so turned on!!!!!!!

I have just completed reading the deal and now the new deal...i absolutley loved it all. Hard as nails and wishing i lived in a situation like that.Are you going to get the teacher to finally sleep with diana and adam experience some bi activity with some of the other men ? Just asking not critising again love it!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Hi Anonymous. Read through the whole series - wow, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Bisexuality is a road I'm going to explore here in this series - technically all the women except Gwen are bi. But male bisexuality has only been referenced through Adam, but yes, I am going to explore that very soon.

Teacher? As in Steve Deforest? He is many miles away but technically now connected to Diana though marriage to her wife's sister, so they will be getting together at time. Not sure what may happen - interesting question.

Thanks great comments!

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
I get so caught up in the story

Litfan, i get so caught up in the characters and the overall story line i almost forget about the hot and horny sex. Some really great story telling! Can't say enough about hom much i have enjoyed your stories!

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikialmost 7 years ago
You can count on me

I'm still with you. I've been here since you re-posted this series and have been loving and cheering for this group the whole time. I do hope the younger Cindy begins to be more a part of the group. Her 18th is right around the corner I believe.

Take it where you will and you can count on me to be here enjoying.

lairdofcadbolllairdofcadbollalmost 7 years ago
Love The Deals

Loved this series. Took me 4 days to read through The Deal and The New Deal. It is one of those series I can read over and over.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey there BigPappy42: Thank yo once again for such sweet words. I really appreciate them. I am very fond of these characters and it seems they have a lot more to tell me. Thanks again and very happy writing to you!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to 36FF_Tiki

Tiki, my wonderful dear! Thank you for your loyalty and wonderful words. Coming from an author I have a lot of respect for really means something to me. Thank you. Yeah, I can;t wait until Cindy Lynn starts playing! Hope you love it as much as you have. Thanks sweetie!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to lairdofcadboll

Hi lairdofcadboll: why thank you so much for your very kind words, I truly appreciate them. I am so glad you enjoyed them so much. Please keep in touch as we continue! Thanks

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
Awesome!

This series has been an incredible ride of erotic and emotionally arousing love. You gift for storytelling has had me laughing , sad, and just plain horny! I love these stories and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new chapters. Don't keep us in suspense too long. Thank you for creating such believable characters. I can't wait to see where you take them next! Please keep writing!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
WOW!!

I have been enjoying this beautiful series soo much! The Deal and now The New Deal have had me sad (for Diane), happy, laughing, hot as hell and just feeling so wonderful about the feelings these series evoke in me while I read them. You have a wonderful style with a whole lot of compassion. You also have a very dirty mind. I like it!! Please keep writing! I can't wait to read more!!!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to JJMemaw0623

Hey JJ. Thank you so very much for your wonderful kind words. I am so glad you are enjoying this series. I have come to love the gang a lot myself. They have a lot more story for me to tell! Thanks again and please comment any time.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
still loving this series

awesome series dude still love reading them, i still wish that cindy was kept for Matt only but thats just me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Truly remarkable series. Although fiction, it is refreshing to see so many people so self secure, self confident, mature and trusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous