The New Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

"We do yes."

Suddenly she yawned and her energy felt like it dipped.

"You need to rest. Your body needs to adjust to what you've done to it. You've shifted twice, and have yet to eat anything. Are you hungry? I can have something brought up."

"No. Though I could rest."

"Come," Royden said as he stood and held out his hand.

She took it and stood with him. For a moment she leaned into him and breathed in his scent.

"I really like your musk. I've never smelled anything quite like it."

Royden stepped closer and leaned in to smell her too.

"I'm not wearing any musk. That's my natural scent. You have one too. Mmm, it's like verbena and honey. Very addicting. It only can be scented by our mates. No one else knows that smell."

"I really do have a lot to learn don't I?"

"Yes, but I think you will learn quickly."

He lead her to the bedroom and showed her where the bathroom was.

"If you feel the need to wander you can call me," he said as he pointed out the phone on the side table. "If I can't stop what I'm doing I will have Theo or Kelly come for me."

"What happens if what I need they can't provide?" Lea asked with a seductive tone. She wanted him with everything in her. Her wolf was pissed that she wasn't going to be able to play with their mate yet, but she understood. Control was key for both of them.

"We'll give you some time. Once we get to that place where we both feel comfortable, then we can talk about our basic needs."

"When can I get at this library of yours?" Lea asked as she compulsively reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Royden chuckled and slipped his arms around her waist. "When ever you like. It's at your disposal."

"I need to learn Royden. It's like breathing to me."

"I know," he said as he leaned in to nuzzle her neck. "I do have to go now though. My duties need my attention."

His voice held a tone of regret. She understood the way he felt. This was time away from him she didn't want. "I am tired, so I think I will rest for a while. Will you come back later?"

"Nothing can keep me away."

He took one more deep breath from her neck then stepped back. "Call me when you are ready to to do that wandering. If I can't come then I will send Theo or Kelly to escort you."

"Alright."

Now he looked pained to leave.

"One more, before you go," she said and pulled him down to kiss him goodbye. His taste was addicting. She felt it seeping into her blood. There was no other taste that she craved as much as she was craving his.

"I really have to go," he moaned against her lips.

"Then go," she told him and stepped away. She was never one that was the seducer, but she felt like he should know what he could have. She stepped back again and started to slip the straps from her shoulders. She watched as his eyes narrowed at her. She let the dress slide down her body as she continued to step away. Roydens eyes began to swirl that mix of yellow and hazel, showing his wolf was threatening to come forward.

"I would complete your work as quickly as you could manage Royden. I'll be waiting."

With that she walked into the bedroom and went to bed. A smirk was playing across her lips as she heard him come to the bedroom door. She didn't bother with turning down the blankets, she just laid on top of them.

"That's a dangerous game you're playing Lea," he said as he stayed in the doorway.

"Oh I intend to play it out," she assured him. "Go to work. I'll be here," she rolled over so he could see her more fully. "Waiting."

He went to her then. He sat on the side of the bed, then gently touched her cheek. His hand traveled down to tease her lips, then continued along her neck and shoulder. Her breath had quickened as he continued his downward teasing. He leaned in closer, and just as he was about to touch his lips to hers he smiled.

"Two can play that game Lea." He said and backed away and stood. "I've been playing longer than you. Remember that."

She huffed in frustration, "Just hurry. I'll rest until you come back to me."

"Yes my dear."

He walked out then with a quick glance over his shoulder. She slipped under the covers and before she was aware of it she fell asleep.

***

Royden walked into his office and sat in his chair. He had to adjust himself to get comfortable.

Theo came to his door and knocked on the jam.

"Come in Theo."

Theo walked in and sat across from his Alpha. "How'd it go?"

Royden looked up at Theo. "Hard. Pun intended."

Theo bellowed out his laughter. "I can relate."

"Kelly denied you in the first days?"

"No, her father did."

"I didn't know that."

"Hardly anyone remembers why anymore," Theo said. "I just remember my dick being so hard all the time for the first three days until her father finally allowed the mating. I'll tell you this though. The next week after, we didn't leave our rooms. I think we broke more furniture then we ever have since."

Royden laughed. "I hope I can contain myself better than that."

"Let me know how that works out for you."

"Let's get to work."

With that, they started on the files from Lea's home.

Two hours later they had only read through a quarter of her papers.

"Can you believe she figured this out in her lab at her home?" Royden said with pride. His mate was a genius.

"We're lucky we found out what she was doing first." Theo said.

Royden looked up, "Yes we are. Think of it Theo. If she hadn't started this experiment I would never had found her."

"The best thing she could have done was to move her lab when she did. I think people were beginning to talk about her."

"I'm glad she did." Royden stared at the papers a minute longer. He felt his body tense up, and he knew something was disturbing Lea. "Something's wrong."

"Go," Theo said, "I'll keep going through all this."

Royden took off and headed to Lea's rooms. He walked in and found her writhing on the bed mid phase. He knew she was going through the second half of her change. This part was never spoken of. The new wolf was desperate to run, to find their mate. In the beginning it could be overwhelming. It led more than a few new wolves to an early end. Some even tried and succeeded with suicide.

"Lea," Royden said as he moved to the bed.

She turned her head and snarled. "It's me mate. I won't harm you, ever."

Something in her eyes flashed. Then she jumped him.

"Mate!" She said as her voice sounded raspier with the partial change. She rubbed her entire body over his.

"Lea," Royden tried to calm her by stroking her head and shoulders. "You need to calm Lea."

Lea just kept rubbing him. Royden was getting harder by the second. If Lea kept this up they wouldn't get her education done before their mating.

"We need you mate," she whined.

Royden knew it was her wolf speaking. He needed to teach her control.

"You have to learn control Lea," Royden said as he moved her back a bit. "Reach deep within you. I am here. There will never be anyone but you. You can relax now young wolf."

He worried that she was too out of control, but only for a moment as her eyes changed back to her normal blue.

"Royden?" She felt like she was dreaming. "What happened?"

Royden stroked her hair. "You're dealing with the change. You'll be having a few moments were your body is trying to adjust to having two beings in one form. You were not born to this life, so you have some catching up to do."

That made sense to Lea's clinical mind. "What can I do?"

"I may need to take a couple days to be here and assure your wolf that you are safe and that I am near. A turned wolf has to be watched at first. They are confused and looking for their mate. They don't understand that it may take years, even centuries until they find them."

"How awful." She couldn't see living that long without knowing Royden. "You found me, why is my wolf having a hard time?"

"You are unique. You found the chemical and structural way to change yourself. Now your mind needs to understand two different personalities."

"I will," she said determined to make it so. "You said I need to learn control." She moved in to breathe his scent in deeply.

"Yes, and I will help you." He leaned down to bury his nose into her neck. His hands traveled down her arms, then circled her waist to pull her closer.

Lea chuckled. "Am I going to have to help you with control?" she teased.

He growled low and deep in his chest. The sound made her instantly wet. She wanted him so fiercely. Lust swamped her and she clutched at his shirt.

"Royden," Lea moaned as he nibbled her neck. She felt her nipples harden as they pressed into his chest. She'd never been so sensitive. "This is not control," she said as she pulled at his shirt. She needed to feel his skin, his touch on her. Her wolf was spinning in her head urging her on.

"I know," Royden agreed. "I want you Lea. My wolf wants to mark you."

That stopped her lust crazed mind. "Mark me?" Something about that seemed so familiar but she'd never heard the term before.

Royden lifted his head so she could see his eyes. They were swirling with the golden glow of his wolf.

"When a wolf marks his mate that makes all other male wolves aware the she is untouchable. Just as it is that she can mark her mate and the result is the same."

"How?"

Roydens eyes calmed back to normal. "It seems our first lesson has begun." He backed up and pulled the blankets up around her.

"I'm sorry. I did something wrong." Lea didn't know what, but it felt like she had. Her change was so fast, and it felt like she had taken to Royden without hesitation. Maybe she should have questioned.

Royden must have seen the doubts in her eyes. He touched her cheek, "No. You haven't done anything wrong. Your mind is is as beautiful to me as the rest of you. I have a feeling you will be neck deep in the workings of the pack very soon."

It was true. There were times, Lea knew, that her intellect dictated her day. At this moment though she wished her mind had not questioned what the marking was. She didn't want to wait, and her wolf agreed. Lea remembered that she was naked under the blankets.

"Royden," Lea said as she slipped her arms around him. She needed to be closer, so she gently tugged, pulling him closer as she leaned in.

"I need you closer," she said.

"Lea," Royden growled again.

"Do you know how your voice affects me?"

"Probably the same way that yours effects me." Royden said. "Feel." He took her hand from his neck and slowly teased her fingers down his own chest. She felt his muscles tighten under her touch. He continued to move her hand further downward, and as he did his breath quickened, and hers did as well. "This is how you make me feel."

He finished the journey and pressed Lea's hand to his aroused penis. As soon as she touched him he sucked in a breath. He growled lower and deep in his chest.

Lea grew wet again and she started throbbing with need.

She rubbed him through his jeans and, could already imagine what he would feel like pushing into her. She leaned in closer and kissed his neck, then she dragged her tongue up to his ear. He growled again, and clutched her tighter. How she loved that sound and how it made her want to just rip off his clothes and jump him. The way she felt right now, she was not going to stop. She moved her hand from under Roydens, then looked into his eyes as she pulled the blankets away.

Lea then took his hand and held it to her cheek. "Now you feel," she told him. She mimicked his travels on her own body.

As his fingers trailed over her skin their eyes remained locked. He cupped her breast and teased her nipple.

Lea moaned as she was getting more and more aroused.

"Lea," Royden said. "If you continue I won't be able to stop."

Having already made her decision, she kept her eyes locked with his.

"What I want to learn now, has nothing to do with books," then she tugged his hand away from her breast and moved it down her body. Lea watched as his eyes started to swirl with his normal amber and the yellow of his wolf.

Even when she knew where she was taking him, she gasped when his fingers teased her pubic hair. Then she repeated, "Feel me." She pushed his fingers further down and he didn't hesitate. As his fingers traced her pussy lips she returned her hand to his massive cock. She wanted his clothes off, so she started pulling at his shirt. He quickly removed it, then returned to touch her again.

Lea kissed him as she felt his skin touching hers. She was moaning and writhing as he continued to tease her. Then his fingers entered her and she nearly screamed out, if not for their kiss she may have. She began to shake and jerk as he continued to finger her. She needed more. She pulled away and started yanking at his pants, practically tearing them away.

Once she had them off of him, and it meant that he had to remove his fantastically talented fingers from her gripping pussy. But she had to taste him, to see his hard throbbing cock in front of her. She pushed him down on the bed and laid between his legs. She looked up at him then she opened her mouth and licked him. He growled, and she trembled.

"Lea stop," he said.

"No," she defied. Then she lowered her mouth completely over his cock. She sucked and licked and amazingly she was able to get about half of him into her mouth. Lea heard him growl louder and he was shaking. The more he reacted, the wetter she got. She was making him crazy and she loved it.

"Enough," Royden bellowed and grabbed Lea. He pulled her up and rolled them until she was under him. He took her lips and she knew he would be able to taste himself on her tongue.

"Please Royden," Lea moaned. "I need you."

She couldn't help but arch up into him.

"Lea," he moaned her name as he buried his face in her hair.

'Take him!' Her wolf screamed in her head.

'I can't completely. You know we have to learn first.' She told her.

'Did I say mate? I said take him. Or better, make him take you.' Lea heard her suggestion and she flashed an image of having him chasing Lea through the woods.

'We can't go outside yet.'

'So you can make him chase you around the room. That will be just as fun.' She chuckled.

The idea had merit. So Lea decided to see how much fun this could really be.

"How much do you want me Royden?"

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. She could see him fighting with his wolf.

"We need you more than our next breath," he said. "We can not mate yet Lea."

"Shh," Lea said as she rubbed his chest slowly. She rolled him on his back again. She stared into his eyes as she continued to tease his skin. "I want you inside me Royden. I want your mouth on my skin, your touch everywhere."

His eyes flared as her words excited him.

Then without warning she jumped from the bed and ran around it and out to the living room. It was exciting when she heard him growl. She looked behind, but he wasn't there. She stopped to look, then suddenly his arms wrapped around her from behind. She squealed and laughed so hard he had to hold her upright.

"I'm faster than you my love," he whispered in her ear. The sensation was so fantastic, her skin pebbled and she got wetter.

"I've never been chased before," she admitted while still giggling.

"I can tell," he said as he leaned down and nuzzled her neck. "Mmmm," he moaned as she leaned back and he felt her ass rubbing against his hard dick. "You're going to kill me."

Lea pressed back harder. "Hold me Royden." When his arms tightened around her she felt every muscle release and melted against him. "How can you make me feel like this? One minute I'm ready to get hot and sweaty with you and the next all I want is to have you wrapped around me from head to toe like my favorite blanket."

"That's being with your mate," he said as he settled his lips on her neck to taste her. "I want to mark you Lea. Will you let me?"

'Yes!' my wolf practically screamed. 'Please can we mark him too?'

"How does that work? Will we be mated?"

"Marking is how I show every male that you are not to be touched by anyone other than me. The mating is different, it's the permanent bond that we will make when we join in front of the pack."

"I don't know if I will have the courage to have sex in front of other people."

"When the mating pull is at its highest you won't even notice the others," he assured her.

She turned in his arms and wrapped hers around his neck. "Make love to me Royden, mark me. I don't want another."

"If you're sure," Royden said.

"I know I'm new at being a wolf, and I know that the mating pull is a factor. Putting all that aside, I would like to think you and I would still be attracted to each other. The mating pull just makes it so I have no fears of rejection."

Royden bent and lifted her in his arms. "I could never reject you. You had my heart the moment I smelled you."

"Is that what I'm feeling?" She asked of them both. She felt with him feelings she'd never felt with anyone before. She looked into his eyes and saw his emotions filling him, and she knew at that moment there would never be anyone who held her heart, only him. "I love you. As crazy as that seems after only one day, I will only love you."

"Lea," Royden said breathlessly. He quickly carried her to the bedroom. "My love, there will never be another but you for me." He laid her on the bed then quickly covered her body with his.

She pulled him down for a deep and loving kiss. Lea wrapped her arms and legs around him to pull him closer to her. It felt as if he couldn't get close enough.

Lea was so aroused she knew the slightest touch from him would send her into orgasm. She ran her hands down his back and clutched his tight ass. "MMMMM, Please Royden. I need you."

He didn't pretend nor did he tease her. He reached down and thrust his fingers into her waiting pussy. She screamed as she had an instant orgasm. "GOD!!Royden!!"

"Yes, scream for me," Royden encouraged, "Cum for me again." With that he thrust his fingers repeatedly into her g spot. "Again, cum for me baby."

And she did, screaming out his name over and over as he kept the orgasm going. Just as she thought she was done he removed his fingers and pressed the head of his cock to her pussy. Her eyes snapped open as she felt him waiting.

"Are you sure? There will be no stopping the mark from happening."

Lea looked into his eyes. She locked her legs around his ass, ensuring no escape. "I'm sure. Royden, please. I can't wait any longer." With that she tightened her legs and felt the head of his cock push into her. "Mmmmm more!"

"Damn," Royden grunted, "You're so tight."

She was losing her thoughts. It had been so long since the last time she had been with a man. The smell of him, the feel of him inching deeper into her. "Oh God Royden please I need more." Lea could feel her wolf taking some satisfaction in their love making. She felt content in waiting for her turn during the mating.

Then Royden was completely inside her and he stilled for a moment to savor the feeling of being completely surrounded by her, engulfed by her. To be with his mate this way was overwhelming.

His wolf was howling in his mind. 'Mark her now so no other male will dare approach her.' Royden resisted. He wanted to savor being with her this first time, to make love to his mate. He looked down at Lea. Her eyes were clouded as she stared up at him in utter bliss. "Lea," he growled as he moved slowly out then back in.

"Oh god Yes!!" Lea writhed under him. "Mmmmm." She loved how he felt stretching her, filling her in ways she never felt before.

"You feel so good Lea. Perfect." Royden felt on the edge of cumming.

"Oh Royden," Lea moaned as he continued to make love to his mate. He loved the way his name sounded as she said it in passion, knowing he was the reason why.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers