The New Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

Lea needed more, she didn't know what, but she knew she was about explode if she didn't reach it. "Royden, I need..." she gasped as he slid in deeper still and touched a part of her that she had never felt before. Her wolf began to roam and grow agitated as she wanted to join with her mate as well.

"Not yet little wolf," Royden warned as he saw Lea's eyes begin change. She whimpered low and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Lea," he said soothingly, "Control my love."

'I want my turn,' she growled to Lea.

'You'll have your turn.' Lea assured her. 'Please be patient.'

'I had better,' her wolf growled then laid down.

"Royden," she looked in his eyes. He had stopped as she gained control.

"You are more successful than I at the moment," Royden confessed.

Leah looked in his eyes and saw the amber swirling in them. She reached up with both hands and stroked his face, then ran them up into his hair, massaging his scalp as she went. As she did she saw his eyes begin to calm and go back to normal.

"How did you do that?" Royden asked astonished.

"I dont know," she said as she continued to touch him. "It just seemed like the right thing to do."

"Well it worked," then he leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was so sweet and easy and the need for animal sex had calmed. "Love me Royden," she said against his lips.

"I already do," he told her. He slowly moved out and back in. He made love to her like noone ever had before. He reached under her left leg and pulled it up to hook over his shoulder. The move made him sink even deeper into her. He kept up his thrusts, long and deep, as he felt her juices leaking out around his cock and coating his balls.

Lea was thrusting back into him. Too many sensations happening all at once and she was nearing another orgasm.

Just as she felt her orgasm start, Royden pulled her up to him and sank his teeth into her shoulder. Her orgasm skyrocketed her to near oblivion. She screamed out his name as she exploded around his cock.

When he thrust faster and harder she knew he was nearing his own climax. He let go of her neck and roared, she felt him start to cum inside her. She instinctively leaned up and bit his shoulder as well. She tasted his blood as she held on through his orgasm. Wave after wave of heat flooded her along with his cum.

She let go and licked were she had bitten him. He came down fully on top of her and began licking her bite as well.

"My god it's never been like that for me before," Lea confessed. She wrapped her arms around him to hold tight. "Is this a dream? Will I wake up and find this was all a wild hallucination to the experiment? Alone in my room, sad and pathetic."

Royden pulled back to look at her. He gently stroked her face and had her look into his eyes. "This isn't a dream, you'll never be alone, and I will not allow sadness in our lives together. Lastly, you could never be pathetic, and I never want hear that word used where your concerned ever again. Even from you."

"Oh Royden," she said and hugged him closer. He licked her mark and she shuddered and wanted him again. "How is it I want you again?"

"It's the mark," Royden explained. "Everytime we touch each others mark it will make us...excited."

"Oh really," Lea said as she thought this very interesting information over. All kinds of scenarios began to swim through her head.

"I'd wait until you get a bit more control over your wolf before you try that second idea," Royden said as he stroked her cheek.

"How do you know what I was thinking?"

"Like this," he said. 'I want to nibble your pretty nipples again. Then I want to lick your clit until you cum on my face.'

Lea's pussy began to throb with his erotic thoughts. "Oh my god Royden," she reached up and dragged him down for a kiss. "I don't care how you did that. Just follow through with it." She turned her head and sank her teeth into her mark on his shoulder. He roared and returned the bite. Her whole body shuddered and she felt like she was overheating.

Royden moved down and pulled her nipple into his mouth. He sucked and licked then bit down a little more then gently, drawing a deep moan from her. He moved to her other nipple and repeated his treatment.

Lea was wiggling under his lovely assault. She didn't want to be a passive participant this time. Without warning she'd pushed Royden until he was laying on his back. She quickly straddled him and began her own assault on him.

Royden was surprised by the move, but the second she began licking and teasing his body he decided to let her have her way.

Then she turned abruptly and straddled his face as she hovered over his cock. Royden pulled her body down until his mouth covered her pussy completely. He began to suck and lick on her as he promised.

Lea enjoyed his treatment for a few moments then she lowered her mouth to his cock. She gave him lick for lick, suck for suck, until they both were on the brink of orgasm. Royden, without warning, suddenly thrust his tongue as deep as he could and began thrusting it in and out as quickly as he could. Lea couldn't take it and screamed out her orgasm around his cock, which triggered his own orgasm. Together they drank each others essence. When she was done cleaning him she lifted her head and turned to look at him.

When she saw that his eyes had focused on her, she licked her lips. "Mmm yummy," and she smiled seductively.

Royden groaned. "You're going to kill me."

Lea moved around until she was cuddled up to him with his arms wrapped her. "Just remember to take me with you if you do go," she she yawned. "We can make love for eternity."

"A very promising afterlife," he said as he pulled her closer.

With that they drifted off to sleep holding on as if afraid to let go.

*****

Hours later Royden was awakened by the feeling of being alone. When he turned he confirmed that he was alone in the bed. He could still smell the evidence if their lovemaking. Where did she go? He sat up and concentrated on their bond. He felt her in the kitchen cooking. He teased her nipples with his mind.

"Royden!" she bellowed. "That's not fair!"

Royden chuckled and got out of bed. He pulled on his slacks and headed to the kitchen. When he got there she was nearly finished with dinner. He slipped his arms around her waist.

"You know that little trick of yours could have cost you your dinner," Lea said as she snuggled back into his arms.

"A worthy sacrifice," he said and nuzzled her neck. At her moan of excitement he turned her in his arms and took her mouth fiercely.

Lea was quickly sinking into her lust and love for him. "Mmm," she moaned against his lips. 'Royden,' se thought, 'I worked to make our first meal together special. This is unfair. Now all I want is to sink my teeth into your delicious skin.' As she communicated this, she sunk her fingernails into his back.

He growled at the sensation and pulled back a little. Then he focused on the room.

The table was set for two, candles were lit and wine open and breathing.

"Where did you get all this?" he asked.

"I called Kelly," Lea turned back to the stove. She took her pan off the heat then began to make two plates of steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables.

"How did I sleep long enough for you to do all this?" Royden wondered.

"You are a deep sleeper," Lea said as she placed the plates. "I was trying to stay quiet long enough to get this done."

"It smells wonderful," he said as he sat.

Lea sat across from him and smiled, waiting.

Royden caught on that he was to sample her food first. He picked up his fork and knife, sliced off a piece of the fragrant steak, and tasted. The flavors burst on his tongue. When he moan with the bite Lea smiled wide and proceeded to cut into her own steak. She watched as Royden practically destroyed his meal.

It was strange the way it made her feel so satisfied to provide this for him. Maybe it was prideful, but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

"If you keep this up I'll be a fat alpha very soon." Royden said as he sat back.

"Then we will have to stay in bed more often," Lea said as she looked up at him.

"Hmm, really?" Royden asked.

"One of the best exercises is sex," Lea stated as she began to clear the dishes, "Trust me. I'm a scientist."

Royden stood and came up behind Lea as she placed the dishes in the sink. "Save that for later," he said. "I think we need to exercise."

"Oh do we now?"

"Yes, and repeatedly," he said as he wrapped her in his arms.

Lea melted instantly, 'will it always be like this,' she wondered.

'Always my love,' Royden answered as he started walking her back to bed.

They spent the rest of the night getting to know each other in every sense possible.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers