All Comments on 'The New Economy'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done !

interesting idea, well written. I like the closeness to a real life situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Very well written. Loved the realistic scenarios and I would definitely love to read more about patience's further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Condoms?

Loved the story but had trouble with this lady risking her health and that of her clients.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How do you find a woman like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this woman!

Patience is fun and sexy character. Too bad there aren't more like her in the real world! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but need realism

It should be ok in our society for a woman to do this work. It would help a lot of people meet emotional needs even if only hugging and touching breasts. Main character needs to not do asslicking, not fuck without condoms, charge additional 300-400 for fucking vaginal or anal, not fuck on first appointment to avoid police entrapment, extra 100 for rubbing vagina on any body area, extra 100 for fellatio with condom, count money first. Those things make story seem an achievable fantasy.

Love her big tits and especially that she likes having big tits and likes men to look at them.

Liked the hotel couple and Patience confidently instructing husband and making him wait but finally including him,. and having him fuck his wife was brilliant (they probably had almost no sex). She gets carried away too easily.

I still rate 4.

A different direction would be her being a regular paid lover of one or 2 rich men; that's a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific...the narrative flowed well, not getting bogged down in cliches. (Sorry, I can't get the accent mark to work!) Can you find a latter-day Prudence and move her into Southern New England, please?

HappyPlayersHappyPlayers2 months ago

That would be a "6"Star if it was possible. Great, well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...