The New Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark continued to strip. Shirt and t-shirt off. Wow! Not bad at all. Got some definition going there. Slacks off, black boxer briefs, and now they're off too! Holy shit! Mark is naked in my bedroom!

"You'll need a little stool or something so the guys have a place to pile their stuff. A hook might be nice, too. Hey, eyes up here! I'm talking to you!"

He caught me looking at his cock. I couldn't help it! It was a nice one! A few inches, not too much hair.

"So I have to shave down," I said. "To the point of extreme pain, and you can be all hairy?"

Mark laughed. "Yeah I know, double standard. Most guys will not be shaved, sorry. Get me a towel?"

He stepped into the shower. "You'll need to get unscented body wash. And those scrunchy things to wash with."

"You mean a loofah?"

"Yeah, those nylon ones. You need a new one every time. Leave the tag on so they know it's new. They're only a buck or so."

He stepped out and dried off. "At this point, you'll lead them to the table and have them lie down, face down. Of course you'll have the table set up already with fresh linens and towels. But today, I'm going to give you a demo, so you'll be laying down on the bed face down. No, not like that sweetie. You'll have to undress."

I just looked at him. I froze. I wasn't expecting to get naked. I mean, I guessed it might happen, but later. Much later. Not now!

I told him to hold on a second, and I walked to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of my cheapo boxed chardonnay and gulped it down. Wow. With the Fireball and now this glass, I felt a little flush. Okay, let's be a big girl, you can do this.

"Sorry," I offered. "Just took me by surprise! I'm all good now. Okay. Here we go."

But I still just stood there. Mark came up to me, and he cradled my face in his hands.

"You can do this," he whispered. "You're gorgeous, with a hot body!"

"No! I'm fat" I almost cried.

"You're voluptuous. Shapely. A woman with curves. I like curves. Here, I'll get you started."

He reached down and undid my robe, slipped it off my shoulders. I can see why he said it should be dark in here. I wanted it darker!

He spun me around halfway and undid my bra. Three hooks. It's kind of industrial strength. He slipped my panties down, and still stayed behind me. He motioned for me to lay down. He still hadn't really 'seen' me yet, I guess he was sparing my feelings. I was grateful.

"I'll be right back." He went in the bathroom and ran the water for a minute or so.

"Okay, even after they shower, you'll start with this. A small to medium sized hot towel. Now, spread your legs, more, more, more! That's it! Don't worry, the guys will automatically spread theirs."

Then he placed that rolled up hot towel right on my ass crack. Jesus that felt awesome!

"Nice?" he asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned.

He pushed on the towel, and rubbed it up and down on my asshole.

"This feels fantastic to the guys. Plus, it does two things. First, it lets them know that they made the right choice in coming to see you! They're getting their asshole played within the first minute! They'll be into it. And second, it gives you one last chance at cleaning them up real good in case they missed anything. You are going to spend some time down here, and you don't want any, uh, surprises."

Good, I thought. I was concerned about that as I know lots of guys are pigs and not so conscientious with their hygiene.

"Get the balls, too," Mark stated. "They'll love it. You don't have any, but... yeah, right there. You can ask them, 'Is this okay?' they'll obviously say yes."

Oh my. Hot towel on my vagina lips. Ohhhhh! That's new. I could feel my nervousness slipping away already, being replaced by little lusty tinglings. Unfortunately, Mark took the towel away too soon.

"Don't look at it, just assume you did a good job. Toss it aside, you'll need a basket for that, too. Now, here's my favorite tactic, I think you'll like it. With your fingertips, and just almost no pressure, like this, just grazing your hands all over his body. You're not racing, but you're covering a lot of ground... very lightly... arms... back... butt... legs...back and forth... not fast, but swift... gentle... all over... glance over their butt hole... tickle the balls, or in your case, the lips... how we doin'?"

How we doin'? Fucking amazing! Holy shit I was almost ready to twist over and grab his cock! Jesus, his fingers danced everywhere! And when they grazed my hole, God I never thought of my asshole as being a sexy part, but WOW! And he skimmed my pussy lips just ever so much, I thought I was about to float off the table.

"Patience? You still with me?"

I giggled. "Yeah boss. Holy shit, don't stop!"

"Yeah, told ya you'd like it!"

He kept finger dancing on my backside for eternity, or maybe a couple more minutes. I couldn't be sure.

"So do that for about five minutes. Oh yeah, you need a good clock that you can easily see without it being too obvious. You getting all this?"

I could barely speak. And then just a whisper. "I'm getting hot and bothered is what I'm getting." And I was. Getting hot. And wet. And bothered. This guy is fucking good! He got me from nervous wreck to ready-to-fuck in five minutes? Could I ever be this good? I hoped so.

"Then start increasing the pressure somewhat, right as you come to the ass cheeks. Mmmm, squeeze them hard, yeah, you're not in a hurry, spend some time here. I like your ass, by the way. Nice and juicy! Take one hand and get your squeeze bottle of oil. It's important to try not to lose contact with him. Always be touching him if you can. Squirt some oil on him, yeah... and spread it around, squish those cheeks, and make sure you do this, too."

Mark's pinky finger slid deep in my crack, and he touched my asshole. It was so... intimate, having someone touch me in the most personal of places. His hands kept moving around down there, good God it felt nice.

"That's the 'taint'," Mark whispered as he probed the area between my butt and my kitty. "You'll feel the guy hard down here, it's the base of his cock. Nobody ever touches him down here, but you will. He'll love it."

I was losing my mind. My breath deepened. I am going to need to cum at some point here, dammit. For fuck's sake!

He ran (I think) his middle finger between my pussy lips a little. Then he came back and pressed into my butt just a tiny bit. I never liked butt play before, but this way, his style, well I loved it.

"Okay honey," Mark continued in his low voice. "This is why we need to get a professional table. Now just hold still."

Mark squirted more oil on my back and buns, then he climbed on the bed with me, Holy shit! He crawled on top of me, and I felt his hot, rock hard cock slip between my butt cheeks. He settled his weight on top of me. His cock felt much bigger than it looked a few minutes ago.

"I should say, by this point you should be naked, then you can drag your big tits... oh, uh, sorry to be vulgar. I know some girls don't like the word 'tits', ya know."

"Iss fine," was all I could manage to say. "They are pretty big!"

"They're fantastic. So I can't really show you how, but rub your tits all over his back, kinda like this. Mmmmm. Yessss. Please excuse my cock on your ass. Also, you want to talk to him. Be cute, be funny, be sexy, be silly! Have fun with this. Then rub your tits along his ass. Grab one and shove it between his ass cheeks. He'll probably rise up, yeah like that, to give you better access. Rub your nipple on his ass hole if you can. Then come back and rub your pussy on his butt cheeks, and on his tailbone, right here."

Then Mark sat up on his haunches, so all the weight was on my butt. I liked the compression feeling. And my pussy was going wild. Every nerve down there was just aching to be touched, and they fired pleasure bursts when they were.

"From here," Mark continued. "You can rub his shoulders, his neck, like this. His back, his arms, so he's kind of getting a professional-like massage, but all the while you'll be rubbing your clit into his tailbone."

"Ohhh that feels good on my neck!"

"Yes, you're very tense. So make up some bullshit about chokras, or auras, or something. 'I'm taking away all the stress in your body'. Shit like that. Then, do a one-eighty, like this... and now you're still sitting on his ass but massaging his calves and thighs. Go freestyle, too. Feel free to rub your tits and pussy all over him. Trust me, He'll be trying to turn over at this point. You'll have to keep him down!"

The massage went on, and on, and I went higher and higher into heaven. My pussy got hotter and hotter, Then he slid off back to a standing position, but kept his hands on me. Nice touch. His hand went right to my crack, and unabashedly rubbed my asshole and my pussy lips. He rested his thumb on my ass, and then slipped his middle finger between my pussy lips. I lifted my hips and groaned.

"Well, since you don't have a cock, I'm doing this. But you'll be stroking him at this point. It's a little awkward position, but it's unusual, too, and will seriously get him fired up."

"Do this for awhile, and we're about at the 30 minute mark. Now's the time to turn over. But first, we want to wipe him down with some hot towels. This way he won't make your linens all oily. So, keep a hand on him, or keep your legs against his feet or something, and wipe him down."

"Then, ask him to turn over. This is called 'The Flip'. The important thing here is NOT to lose the momentum. You'll have some older guys, where boners are more difficult to come by and easy to lose. I would suggest you immediately press your tits into his face so he can enjoy himself for a while. Simultaneously, grab the oil and drizzle his cock with it. Then you can start stroking him, while he's still sucking your tits."

"Okay, Patience, Turn over."

I struggled with that as I was so relaxed. But upon turning over I could see his engorged cock, it's head glistening in the dying light of the evening. Normally, I get somewhat self-conscious about my body at this point, am I too fat, does my stomach look big, did I shave? But I didn't give a shit about any of that right now, I just hoped he would touch me.

He slid a pillow under my neck, very important, he said. Guys want to see what's going on. I get it, I wanted to see, also!

Instead of sticking his tits in my face, because, he's a guy, duh, he leaned down and kissed my neck. Gentle kisses, little bit of tongue, but so very nice. I felt a little oil spread on my lower area. Then his hand lightly rubbed all over my pussy lips. He pressed each leg, encouraging me to open them wide.

He lowered his head to my right nipple.

"Good God!" Mark exclaimed. "Your nipples are fucking awesome!"

I laughed. "Yeah, my Ex used to call them 'Power Nipples' cuz they would get so hard, like now."

Mark engulfed my nipple in his wet mouth, while also sliding a finger between my lips. Oh god, finally! He pressed further, slipping his finger up and inside my pussy now. I don't know if it was me or the oil, but everything was SO slick!

"Jesus, it's like a furnace in here!" Mark seemed pleased. He slid another finger or two inside me.

"Please!" I begged in a semi whisper. "Please let me cum!" My nipples felt like they were on fire.

He curled his fingers upwards a bit, hitting my G-spot.

"Yes!" I cried. It was like bells going off in my head and pussy.

Mark quickly stroked his hand in and out, being sure to tickle my spot each time.

I felt the wave coming. It was approaching, and I had to ride it. He stroked my cunt and worked over my nipple with his mouth. I panted and gripped the bed cover, as my hips bucked of their own accord.

Mark released my nipple and came up to kiss me. It was so unexpected, and so welcome, our tongues connected and the wave crashed!

I clamped my legs together on Mark's fist, further pressuring my cunt. Electric shocks emanated from my cunt and spasmed throughout my whole body. The wave kept crashing. Mark still jerked his hand back and forth, only slightly as my legs trapped his hand. But it was enough, I screamed and moaned and threw out a couple hundred "Oh-my-gods" as my orgasm continued to wrack my body.

Mark's other hand molested my tits since he couldn't kiss me anymore. You can't kiss a bucking bronco! Finally, the waves receded back out to sea, and I landed back on Earth.

I opened my eyes to see Mark smiling and chuckling a little bit.

"Been a while for ya, huh?"

"Yeah, been awhile since anything this good!" And it had been. Too long.

"Check it out," Mark said as he showed me his watch. "Right at the 35 minute mark. Which is where you want to be. Now everyone's relaxed, you can rub him more, maybe he'll want to leave, maybe he can cum again or he'll just want to hang with you. You don't want to rush him out at all, but if he wants to go, there's no refunds for time not taken."

"I understand, but what about you, Mark? Shouldn't we do something about you?"

"Well, yes you should! Come on up and show me what you've got!"

Mark helped me up, which wasn't as easy at all since my legs were like jelly sandwiches. He lay down, face up, with that nice big cock pointing up at me.

"I uh," he said sheepishly. "I need some release real quick, you know?"

I told him yes, I did know. I found the bottle of oil and dripped it on his cock and balls. With both hands, I rubbed him all over, even reaching down and touching his butt. He seemed to like that. And what else? Oh yeah, I'm supposed to let him suck my tits.

He seemed to love it as I dangled my breasts across his face, trying to catch a nipple in his mouth. I teased him by pulling away at the last moment for a minute or so. Finally I let him latch on as my right hand gripped his slippery cock.

"Yesss", he whispered.

I remembered he told me to be cute, be funny, just talk. I didn't know what to say, so I just spoke almost randomly.

"You like my tits baby? I think you do... those nipples are just for you... I got so hot, you made me so hot baby... I want you to fuck me baby..."

He couldn't respond as he sucked on my tit, but as the words "I want you to fuck me" came out I could feel him tense up, then his cock began to throb.

I whispered more to him. "Give me your cum, baby. Here honey, shoot it on my tits. give it to me."

I moved down and smothered his cock in my oily tits. I pressed down hard and I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot out jet after of super-heated sperm.

Mark called out quietly, trying to keep his voice down. "Oh fuck! Oh yes, Oh yes"

After he stopped cumming, I rose up for him to admire his handiwork. My tits shone with cum, great gobs of it here and there.

I lifted my left nipple to my mouth, and licked it clean of cum. Then I did the right one. He seemed to like that.

"You're going to do just fine, sweetheart!" Mark seemed very proud.

He pulled me down on top of him, and we kissed deeply as my dirty tits smashed into his chest.

====================================

Chapter 3 - Meeting the Needs of the Customer

====================================

My advert on Backpage read like this:

- - - - - - -

Busty Beauty Will Pamper YOU!

Come to my upscale apartment after a long hard day at work, baby. Let my soft hands and warm curves caress your body. You will leave here feeling Happy! Guaranteed! I like what I do, and so will you.

The pics are all me, and those are E-cups honey! So call me for a sensual rub down like none other. Not an Escort! But I offer light mutual touching, and you'll be completely satisfied!

No explicit calls please, and I do screen for your safety and mine. Professional Gentlemen 35 and older, please. See you soon! (Not an Escort)

200/60, 6pm-10pm only. 555-867-5309

- - - - - - - -

I snapped a few cleavage shots, and included my red lips, but not my full face. They looked pretty good, I guess?

I figured I was ready. The past week went by in somewhat of a blur. Mark loaned me the cash and I went around town snapping up deals on all the shit I needed to buy. It's strange but it's actually hard to find unscented stuff. Most everything is made to smell nice, not to smell neutral. But like Mark said, after they leave me, they'll be kissing the wife on the cheek, and women have better sniffers than men!

But the apartment's all set, the tables ready, the towel warmer works, and I was scared shitless! I put the ad up on this place called 'Backpage' that Mark knew all about. Within an hour I had two inquiries and 4 dick pictures. Mark said to block those numbers, so I did. Can't have any discussion of services, either.

Finally, I got a serious text offer! We went back and forth, he sent me a pic of his Driver's License with his address covered. Mark insisted on that for my safety. I sent it to an e-mail account of his. Kind of morbid, but at least they could find the guy if something happened to me.

I hurried home and got everything ready for Mike's 6:30 arrival. Lit the candles, put on the new age music, fixed my hair for the fifteenth time, and waited.

And waited.

At 7:30 I blew out the candles and ate a Stouffer's dinner. Asshole! I was so mad, because another guy texted after him for a 7 o'clock slot but I had to decline. Them's the breaks, I guess.

I blocked his number. Mark said not to waste my time with losers, they will just suck up my resources. Got a few dick pics, blocked those guys.

Finally got another date setup for two nights later. His selfie looked pretty good, 40's maybe, not stupid looking. Here's hoping! I sent his name, phone number, and pic to Mark's email. Just a safety feature, Mark said. I got everything prepped for 'Chris'; music ready, candles lit, towel and oil warmers on, I think I got everything?

At 6:05 there was a slight knock at my door. Holy shit he's here! Okay, I told myself. Deep breaths, you can do this. Go on now, open the door, don't make them wait!

I checked the peephole, he looked like the pic he sent me. I opened the door and asked him to come inside. He smiled at me, which was good! Once I closed the door I gave him a nice hug, just to show I'm friendly, ya know. Break the ice a little bit.

"Thanks for coming, Handsome!"

"Well, uh, sure! Nice to be here. Um where do I..." He was fumbling in his pocket. Oh yeah, money first.

"Right over here is a basket, honey." He dropped in some bills. I didn't count them. That looks tacky. "Thanks darling. Would you like a quick shower? Wash off the day? I won't start the hour until you dry off."

"Um, okay! Thanks! Oh, and you look awesome. I'm glad you match your picture, that doesn't always happen."

"Seriously? Well, uh, I aim to please!" Oh god that's a stupid thing to say! "Um, you can undress over here, and there's a towel for you on the table."

Chris undid his dress-shirt buttons, then slipped his black T-shirt over his head. Not bad for forty! Shucked off his shoes, socks. unbuckled his khakis and dropped them to reveal grey boxer briefs. The moment of truth...

And it looks good! Unshaven of course, but I can't expect much from married men. But decently sized. I was so pleased he didn't have a tiny cock. At least not for my first guy!

I showed him to the shower where he cleaned up. Meanwhile I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing a black kimono with a tiger design on it and panties. No bra, of course, as the girls will be out soon! The panties, though, well I hadn't made up my mind just yet. Although, I was pretty sure they would be coming off soon.

Hair needs a little flip here, lips good, eyes good, and the water's off!

Chris dried himself and walked naked to the table and laid face down. Mark was right, guys will NOT keep their legs together! Chris's legs splayed out to where his feet were barely on the table.