The New Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the candles flickered and the New-Age music floated over us, I grabbed a hot towel and I began the massage.

"Oooh!" Chris said quietly as I pressed the hot towel in his ass crack and rubbed a little bit.

"That's nice!"

My fingers then did the super-light and quick finger drag all over his skin. His back was only slightly hairy, which was nice for me. I grazed over his ass cheeks, a couple fingers danced on his ball sac. That got a 'mmmm' from Chris. I guess I was doing something right!

It was strange, too. I felt a little tingle in my nipples and downstairs.

"Have you been doing this long?" Chris asked.

Oh shit, I thought. Can he tell?

"Oh, just a little while, I guess. Why? Am I doing something wrong?"

"Oh no! No, I'm just loving this technique. Never had anything like it before."

I passed my right hand over his butt cheeks and grazed my fingernails over his asshole.

"Uh, yesss, that technique! No I just meant I hadn't seen you on Backpage before."

I massaged his taint a little bit, then leaned down and pressed my breasts into his back, and moved my head right by his ear.

"If you're nice to me," I whispered, then licked his earlobe a little. "I'll tell you a secret when we're done."

I kissed his neck a little more and slid my hand down to his balls and tickled them with my nails. I could feel him firming up down there.

"How we doing so far, Chris?"

He moaned, then managed to get out a 'N-i-i-i-c-c-e" as I sucked his lobe a little more.

"Is your back alright? Because I would like to climb on top, if that's okay with you."

Chris chuckled. "I'm perfect, climb on board!"

Remembering Mark's advice, I kept rubbing Chris even as I untied my kimono and let it slip onto the floor. I hesitated for a second, then slipped off my panties with only a little bit of trouble. Chris didn't notice. Damn, I thought. I'm getting good!

I climbed on the table and straddled his ass cheeks, resting my pussy on him. I leaned forward and rested my hands on his shoulders pressing into his tense muscles.

"Oh god that feels good!" said Chris.

I kneaded his shoulders and back muscles for a good couple minutes.

"Is unscented oil okay?"

"Yes!"

I lifted off him a bit so I could reach my squeeze bottle from it's warmer. It was kind of like a ketchup squeeze bottle in a restaurant but this one was clear. I drizzled the warm oil all over his back.

Then I put my hands on the table at his sides, and lowered my bare breasts onto his skin. I dragged my hardening nipples back and forth, up and down, and they entered into their 'Power Nipple' mode!

"Is that," Chris stammered. "Are those, what I think they are?"

"Well I don't know," I responded. "If you think they are my bare E-cup breasts, topped by extremely hard and turned on nipples, then, yes. Hope you don't mind!"

"Mind?" he laughed. "Can I turn over now?" And he started to twist!

"Not yet!" I said as I pressed him back to his prone position. I checked the clock. 18 minutes. Okay, Okay, what else?

I raised up and rested my weight on his ass cheeks again. As I rubbed his back up and down with my firm hands, I also ground my pussy into his cheeks.

"I'm getting a little massage too, Hope you don't mind?"

He responded with a muffled "Jesus Christ" and tried to turn over again.

"Uh, uh, uh!" I scolded him playfully and pushed his head back down.

"Now stay, boy!" I said and then did a 180 and sat back on the small of his back facing his feet.

I drizzled oil on his cheeks, and down his legs. Then I rubbed it in from his ass to his feet. Up and down, circling his legs, rubbing everywhere, and finally settling my hands on his ass cheeks.

I rubbed them hard, and deep, and my fingers ran all over his butthole. With my middle finger, I rimmed him good, pressing down but not entering. Again, It was a good thing I was sitting on him as he tried to roll over again. Pressing a little further, I could feel his rock hard taint. I oiled that a little more and pressed slowly, with both hands. Then I mixed it up, one hand on his scrote while the other danced up and down his taint and played with his ass.

Chris was extremely turned on, I could tell by his deep breathing, his rock hard taint, and I could hear him whispering "Jesus" over and over! And, surprisingly, I was also fucking turned on! Well, maybe not so surprisingly. I mean, I was rubbing my tits and pussy on a naked man, after all! And I was loving the feeling that I was in control of this man, and that he was paying to see me!

"Okay," I said to Chris. "I'm going to let you turn over in just a minute or two. But first I need to get a hot towel. I'm going to get down, now Stay!"

"Ok," he said meekly. "But I'm struggling here, don't take too long!"

I slid off Chris and quickly got a hot towel out of the warmer. I waved it a couple times to cool it off, then draped it across his broad shoulders.

"Ahhh," he moaned. "That's really nice!"

I pressed the towel into his skin, sliding it down over his lower back, his butt cheeks, thighs, calves, and feet. It seemed to do a pretty good job of getting the excess oil off his skin.

"Alright, Tiger," I said in my low sexy voice. "Turn over if you'd like to!"

Chris surprised me with his speed and agility! I placed a pillow under his head and he looked at me with a delicious hunger in his eyes. I moved towards him, my breasts closing in on his face. Mark told me the guys will want to suck my tits. I mean, I thought they were too fat, but he assured me they would like them. Mark seemed to be right.

Chris reached out with his hands and gently held my left breast as I brought it to his mouth. He kissed all around my turgid nipple, and finally latched on. His tongue worked on me as his lips surrounded my nipple and he sucked as hard as he could.

Jesus, what a charge I was getting out of this! This guy is paying me big money to suck on my big fat tit! And he loves it! I moaned and enjoyed the sensations. Little sparks ran from my nipples directly to my pussy. Jesus. Oh shit, I should be doing something, right? Oh yeah, grab his cock!

I grabbed my squirt bottle and saturated his cock with oil, at the same time he was getting much more handsy with my tits; squeezing both of them, rolling them, kneading them, all while never letting go of my left power nipple.

I lightly handled the head of his cock, enjoying the slippery feel of it. Grasping a little tighter, I began stroking him the full length. It was a nice cock, just kind of regular, I guess. But super, super rock hard. I made sure to squeeze hard when I got right under his tip.

I only stroked him like maybe twenty times when he released my tit from his sucking mouth and just whispered "Holy fucking shit!" I felt his cock beginning to shudder and pulse, I increased my stroked right at his dick's head and kept the pressure firm.

I was immediately rewarded with spurts of cum! I felt the hot juice hit my right tit, again and again. I kept stroking him and looked at his cock, the spurts now just hitting his stomach and lower abdomen. Christ, I thought. This guys cums a lot!

Chris's body went from rigid to limp as his orgasm left the building. "Oh my God! You don't know how good that felt... thank you thank you thank you. I need a minute..." I smiled as he panted, still holding his cock.

I looked at the clock, 33 minutes. Right on schedule! I grabbed another hot towel from the warmer and cleaned his cum off my tit, then wiped his stomach and groin area all clean.

"Good as new!" I pronounced. I gently rubbed his shoulders and chest, and banged into his still hard cock.

"Patience?" Chris asked. "Do we have any time left?"

"Yes baby, about twenty minutes or so. What can I do for you? Another back rub or--"

"Well, if you don't mind, maybe I could, um, play with your boobs some more? I can't get this at home!"

"Sure baby!" I moved around to where I was standing right at his head and dangled my tits in his face. I teased him some before I let his mouth catch a nipple. Meanwhile, he reached over his head and discovered my ass.

Squeezing my cheeks, he exclaimed, "You seem to have lost your pants!"

"Yeah, um, they were here a minute ago..."

I mashed my left tit back in his face as he continued feeling me, trying to spread my cheeks.

What the fuck, I thought, and I spread my legs open wide.

Chris released my cheeks and placed his hand on my pussy from the front, and worked his fingers in between my pussy lips.

"Christ, you're all wet!"

Yeah, I was fucking wet. I was very fucking wet. I would really like to cum, and I like this guy Chris! Mark warned me not to get emotionally involved, but, fuck! This is hard! I'm being all intimate with this guy, made him cum, he's touching my cunt, and I'm not supposed to feel anything? Shit! I do feel something! I want to fuck the shit out of this guy!

But, but, that would make me a prostitute. A fucking whore. Which I'm not. Right? I'm not a whore? Or am I? Fucking hell!

Chris slipped a couple fingers right into my wet pussy. I stiffened up, but from pleasure, not anger or surprise. Goddamnit I want to cum. I looked at his cock, it was the same fucking hardness as it was before he came. Ok, think! Think of something!

I told him to hold still, and I climbed aboard the table again. I really wanted to impale my fucking self on his pole, but no, not today.

I squirted more oil on his cock, and squirted some on my cleavage, too. I nestled myself in between his legs so that my tits came to rest right on top of his cock. With just a little push, his cock snuggled in between my tits. With great tactical brilliance on my part, I straddled his right leg with both of mine, my pussy lips resting on his knee. Yeah baby!

I moved up and down on his cock as I pressed my tits from the side. "You like tit fucking me baby? Huh baby? Big fucking tits for you?"

"Yes! Jesus Christ YES! I love your fucking tits so much! Fucking big motherfucking tits!"

He fucked my tits hard while I humped his knee with my cunt and my clit.

"You feel my wetness on you, Chris? Huh? Feel my wet cunt? I'm gonna cum on you is that okay?"

Chris nodded yes vigorously with his head, but seemed unable to speak.

"Cum on my tits, baby! Fuck my big fucking tits and cum on me!"

Chris thrashed about and pummeled my chest with his raging cock. The look in his eyes, on his face, I fucking loved it. This guy was into ME! And he was fucking paying for it, for ME! Fuck yeah!

My thighs death-gripped his leg as my pussy ground hard into his kneebone. I was going to cum in about 12 seconds.

"Chris," I panted. "I'm going to cum on you. Hope that's okay!"

"Really! Oh FUCK!!" Chris groaned like some spook on Halloween as his convulsing cock shot more spurt between my big tits. Simultaneously, my orgasm hit me like I knew it would. It was a big, strong one, so much better than the small-to-medium ones I get by myself. This one tore at my insides like a fucking lion.

I leaked a bunch of juices on Chris's leg, and finally collapsed lazily on top of him, forgetting myself, my job, my role, it was fan-fucking-tastic.

After a few moments or maybe an hour, Chris called to me. "Patience? you okay sweetie?"

"Yeah baby," I responded, dreamily. Glancing at the clock, we still had ten minutes. Mark's voice pounded in my head. It's a business! Don't get involved! It's a business!

Right. It's a business. Fuck!

"How about another shower, baby?" I asked Chris. "I'll clean you up!"

We steadied each other as we went to my shitty bathroom and started the crappy shower. Chris's cock was still hard.

"Viagra?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Well I hope that fucker goes down! Will be kind of embarrassing to show up in the emergency room with a raging hard-on!" I'm such a pisser sometimes. I think I'm funny, and sometimes that's enough.

I scrubbed this man good, and let him wash my tits thoroughly. Apparently, they were amazingly dirty as he just kept washing and washing them with the soap. I smiled and giggled, you gotta love a guy who likes big tits like mine!

As we dried each other off, Chris looked kind of upset.

"You okay hon?" I asked.

"Yeah, was just wondering something."

"What is it sweetie?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of stupid. I'd like to see you again, but I'd also like to kiss you next time. Is that weird?"

Oh fuck oh shit! I want to kiss him too!

"DON'T GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED" Mark's voice boomed in my head.

"Um, no, not weird baby!" I said, trying to think of something else Mark had said. Oh yeah, GFE. "We can do the, uh, Girl Friend Experience thing. But it's a little more costly."

How much more, I thought frantically! I like this guy but I'm also supposed to charge him but I don't want to scare him away. Fifty bucks? Fifty bucks for kissing? Sounds fair, I guess? That's a total of $250, would he pay that? Oh shit what do I do?

"I tell you what," I said, making this shit up as I went along. "I told you I'd tell you a secret. And that is, you're my first ever customer!"

"No way!" Chris remarked. "You're, you're amazing! A fucking pro! I've been to lots of places and girls but you're the best ever--"

I kissed him. And hugged him. And leaned into him, and felt his hard cock pressing into my belly.

"Come back next week, I'll do any fucking thing you want for three hundred." I dropped to my knees, took his cock and slapped it against my cheek. A little string of post-cum, or pre-cum, stuck to my cheek. I kissed his cock on it's hard shaft.

"Any fucking thing you want." I repeated.

Chris is now my best customer. You fucking better believe it!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 4 - Breakeven Point

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

That first week I made $450, as Chris had left me an extra tip. I took Friday night off to relax, but I had guys texting me to see if i was available. This is pretty cool!

The next Monday, I had a big, fat, hairy but bald-headed guy. He was 350 pounds easy. Kinda hard to find his dick. Erect, he was at least 3 inches. Oh well, He liked me. Mark had said that I need to try and find one thing about each guy that I could like. With this guy, I like his attitude. He was like, Hey, I'm big and fat but so what!

Tuesday was Rick. So cute, single, and so nervous! His first time ever, he said, at a massage place. He wasn't even hard at the halfway point because of his nerves. He was even shaking a little bit. Once I let him suck my tits, he seemed to calm down. He shot his load, grabbed his clothes and left without tucking in his shirt or anything! Maybe I was too big? Maybe I was too forward? Maybe he's so socially awkward and this is the best he can do?

Wednesday Chris came again, he had texted that he wanted the 'anything I want' package. Me and my dumb mouth. I introduced a new little thing to my routine, drinking! I got some airline bottles of Fireball, Jack Daniels, and Patron. Also had on hand Stella beers and some La Crema chardonnay. Mark helped me pick these out. Said most guys could make do with these selections.

I opened the door for Chris, but he couldn't see me as I was hidden behind the door. He stepped in and I closed it, revealing myself to be completely naked! I hugged him and kissed his cheek, then led him by the hand to the kitchen where I showed him my drink collection. Pleased, he chose a Fireball shot, and could he also have a beer? I shot a Fireball with him, and he opened the white wine and poured me some. He drank his beer in the shower, which I never heard of, but he said it's kind of a thing.

The shot and the wine mellowed me quite a bit but I was still fully functional. I'm not a lightweight by any means! I may be poor, but I know how to drink. It was nice to be mellowed, that little bitch in the back corner of my mind kept telling me "You're gonna be a whore, you're gonna be a whore!" She was doing it a in a child's sing-song voice which was really annoying.

I guess she was right, though. I was going to be a whore. I was going to fuck this guy and he was going to pay me. No, wait, let me check the basket... yep, he already paid me! $300. Maybe that's too little? Whatever, I needed to get laid as bad as he did, I think.

I met him as he stepped out of the shower. I took his towel from him and finished drying him off. I paid particular attention to his lower body, patting and rubbing him all over. As I eyeballed his cock and balls, I thought to myself that he looked pretty clean, nothing visible.

I dropped the towel to the side, and took his cock in my right hand. I don't know if it was Viagra or he was just happy to see me, but he was fully hard already! Leaning in close, I stuck out my tongue and licked his penis head.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I closed my lips around his cock. He grabbed the door frame, to stabilize himself.

"Jesus Fucking Christ on the Cross!" he managed to say.

I stroked him with my hand a little bit, and brought more of his cock inside my mouth. Slathering him with my tongue, I got him all seriously wet. I pulled back off him, a little spider web of saliva hung between us for a moment. I looked up into his eyes.

"Don't you go and write about this on that Erotic Review site!" I warned him.

"Oh fuck no! I promise." He shook his head with deep sincerity.

"Okay baby," I replied. Then I asked him, "So did you want to maybe skip the massage and just have some fun?"

He nodded eagerly as I led him to my bed.

Once we lay down on the sheets, he wanted to kiss me, and kiss me he did! For like ten minutes! Tender, gentle, hard, soft, with tongue, without, he just liked kissing me a whole fucking lot! I liked it too, as we rolled around on the bed, my legs opened a few times. I could smell my arousal.

"Would you, um," he stammered. "Can I do anything for you?"

I jokingly answered "Well you can eat me out and fuck me!" And before I could really laugh he was already moving down and spreading my legs.

As good as Chris was at kissing, he was even better at licking pussy. Tender and gentle at first, but he picked up speed and licked and sucked my lips very enthusiastically.

"Your wife must love this!"

He broke off for a minute and looked up at me, his face glistening in the candlelight. "Naw, not so much. It makes her nervous, she says." He returned to his eating of my pussy.

Stupid woman, his wife, I thought. Chris slipped in a couple fingers easily, yesssss! I was so fucking wet I couldn't believe it! I arched up as he ran his tongue around my pulsing clit, and his fingers probed my deeper and deeper. Please, please, more to the front, almost... YES! That's the spot.

"Yes baby, yes baby! Right there, keep doing that... I'm going to cum, uh huh, yes baby! OOOOO!"

He stayed on my clit through my orgasm, I had to push him off as it got too intense and hurt a little bit. He shoved the rest of his fingers up inside me. My pussy clenched on his fingers all by itself. I felt full and wonderful.

"Did you, ahh, did you cum?"

"Jesus Christ yes baby! Thank you!" I motioned him to come up and we met in a beautiful kiss. My pussy juice dripped down from his chin onto mine. Fucking sweet.

He lowered his body onto mine, and his cock just fell in right where it was supposed to. Without even trying, he was about two inches inside me. He grinned at me, and pushed it all the way in.

We both let out an "Ahhhhh" as he filled me up. Then I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him tight.

"Come on baby," I whispered. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

And he did. He fucked me hard, he fucked me deep, he fucked me fast, I felt so complete. He pistoned in and out of me so fucking hard, I didn't know what to think or do. All that remained was animal instinct. I think I growled or mewled at him, he just fell on top of me and kept fucking me and squeezed my tit.