The New Game Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven sighed, "Perhaps if you had honored my father's request earlier I would have had more sword training than bow training. Being told I would have to use that weapon to exclusion of all others was a big change to my plan for my life. Then the choice was taken from me.

Dealing with weapon collectors was one thing. Being hunted by the house of my father was another."

He nodded, "I will have copies of the rules of conduct for the Elven Court, Committee, and ethical business arrangements will be here in the morning. I am happy to know you have two heirs on the way and are looking to create more.

Now let me get back to concluding this nasty business. You two get to the needed business of practicing to conceive your next child together."

Joliara laughed, "He does not need the practice. We want the practice. You will be happy to note he is a skilled lover, this comes from all four of us who spent the night with him last night. Also, this morning which is why you were kept waiting."

He laughed and walked over to grab his chair to see where things were at. We walked upstairs and they walked in on Rosetta leaving food and drink for them. She went to slide past him and he snaked an arm around her. "I want to know a couple of things before you go. You said you had a family to raise our child. Are they in the elven Kingdom?"

She nodded, "In one of the outer provinces."

Raven sighed, "Do they own their home or do you know who does?"

She shook her head, "I know they do not own it. I do not know who does. I cannot even say it is the best of accommodations."

He looked at her, "Find that out tomorrow if you can I want it assessed. I want to know if we would be better off relocating them into a better home in the same or different province. Regardless my house will become the owner of the home we decide upon. The costs for maintenance and everything covered by my family.

We can also help with a business or finding work if the need is present. Our children will know they are loved. They will also be a count or countess as the firstborn of my children. With a hereditary title that will extend to all elven and half-elven children they have."

She looked at Raven, "Are you serious?"

He looked at her, "Yes, on all accounts. Joliara and I discussed this and agreed. All other illegitimate children will have hereditary knight titles which can change depending on their service to the family house. All will carry the family name. This reestablishes a greater depth to the family nobility and ensures all of my heirs have a place in this future."

She hugged them both and began crying, "You do not have to do this."

He chuckled, "We are capable of doing it. I want our child or children to know they are not thought any less than my other children."

She looked up with tear-filled eyes, "Thank you both. I was wondering how I was going to explain it to them. I will get Olivia to help me contact them."

She hugged them again and left quickly. He looked at Joliara who smiled, "You really are very good to us all."

He went to kiss her and she turned, "Help me out of this dress. I want to store it away. I saw my other two cousins on my trip home. I told them you got me pregnant right out of the gate and we were getting married. Also told them you were inheriting the third royal house and they stood with their mouths open."

He looked at her, "Jealous for not taking more than ten minutes to dismiss the idea."

She nodded, "Yes, they are both very much into the elven court. They will be pissed with my grandfather's antics. It lowers their prospects for a better marriage."

He smiled, "To be honest I only wanted one. I needed one who was open to the idea of expanding the heirs that this house needed. You could ask Kerria as I told her I hoped only one would take me up on the offer. You had your reasons and I respected that. We just found we were very compatible as well."

She laughed at that as she stepped out of her gown, "Compatible. More like you blew my conception of males out of the water."

He looked at her, "Not males, just me. Most males are like you describe. Males like me are the exception, not the norm. Ask Olivia and she can confirm that. Just not now."

She finishes getting him out of his armor and clothes.

They kissed softly, slowly, passionately, and longingly. She cringes a bit as his cock bumped into her clit. She laughs through gritted teeth, "I think we might want to take it nice and easy tonight. We went to the bed and she laid him down, "Like this morning only slower and only once. Then we sleep."

He nodded, "Yes my poor abused wife."

She smiled and pushed him back onto the bed. They ate and drank as she lowered herself onto his cock. She fed him and he fed her. She kept the speed and the control they sat like that just running our hands over each other and kissing every little spot they could without breaking contact. She slid him back and she rode him slowly for another half an hour.

She sped us just enough for both of them to climax. She lifts off of his cock and she wiped off his cock. She places a towel against her cunt. She threw a leg over. "We really overdid it earlier. At least the four of you overdid me."

He smiled as he kissed her cheek. "More where that comes from. Expect Kerria to join us often. The other two on occasion."

She nodded, "I know. I know how special she is to you. She is special to me too. I was not joking about her lips."

He smiled, "I knew that by her reaction when you mentioned her lips."

She smiled, "Well there is one lover of ours I do not have to worry about turning up pregnant."

They closed their eyes and went to sleep in each other's arms.

He woke up in the morning and Joliara was not present but Olivia was riding him for all she was worth. He reached up and squeezed her nipples. She went faster and she groaned out and clamps down on him. he shot jet after jet of cum into her and she smiles and groaned louder. She looked down at him, "Your wife went to get us breakfast.

She told me to wake you as it was my job this morning."

He laughed and pulled her down to me and gave her a long and warm kiss, "Thank you for bringing her to me. She is a lot like you in many ways."

She nodded, "We both love the same elven man. In fact, four of us love you. She was the logical choice to marry to save your elven house."

He sighed, "Yes but I still do not like being forced to choose the sword. I at least know how my father felt about it."

He pointed to his backpack and she went and grabbed it and a towel. She cleaned him up and he pulled out the document and handed it to her. He cleaned her up and she looked at Raven, "He really was a good man. Your ideas and his were very similar. I do wish at times he could have had your open-mindedness about my female bed partners.

We would have been together a lot longer and I might have had a child with him. You having one with Rosetta is the best I have now. Now one with my great-niece and new lover. Just like her mother and my sister."

Raven chuckled, "She shocked you with that bit of news."

She nodded, "It made me feel better about taking her to bed with the 3 of you. I inspired her." She chuckled at that. "I did confirm for her what you told her that you are not the typical male. She should count herself very lucky. The rest of us do. We spent several hours talking about you last night."

She reached over and kissed him, "We concluded that you should not bring any other lovers until Joliara returns to the capital. You can focus on just us."

He smiled, "Once I am King you mean."

She nodded, "Yes, things will change from there."

She helped him out of bed and they got dressed. The ladies came in with the food and smiled. Rosette looked over, "Finally got that wake-up call from Olivia." He laughed. We sat and ate. Then Olivia, Joliara and he went through the documents as they came to the room. Rosetta and Kerria come by to let them know it was time to go. They had the guards needed.

They spend the next three months fighting off the occasional bandit and getting the Duke delivered to his destination with the artifact. Raven's Grandfather finally sent word he was ready to step down. They had to return to the elven capital. They went through the coronation ceremony and started all of the house reforms. Consolidating homes, and assets.

They did not leave the capital for another twenty years when House Rising Moon becomes the second house. He had 4 children with Joliara and 3 with Rosetta. Kerria did not return with us telling me she only had another path, for now, with Lyria. She left at the second inn.

Joliara died following the birth of my fourth child with her. Leaving him with no proxy. The former sixth house recovered to be seventh before the committee. The two ladies have retired from the road and spend their evening together with Raven.

Finally, with everything is a stable place he found Lyria calling him back to the road. Olivia has taken the place as the caretaker for the children and his proxy at the court. Lyria's doing of course as it was not permitted before.

Olivia had a method to keep tabs on him. To track any offspring, he might have. He found himself back to where it all began. Close to it anyway.

Once again on an unknown road. Riding into the outskirts of the City he fled to those years ago. More powerful now than when he left the road. He stabled his horse and walked into the same inn. He saw Lady Caravel sitting in the same both as before.

He got a room and went to walk past her. She looked at him, "Going to sit down and talk?"

He shook his head, "No."

He walked up to his room. He had not spoken to her even in dreams. She tried inserting herself and other personas into his life and he refused them all. She spoke to him but he refused to speak to her. Not since Kerria left.

He only left because he knew time was running out on a certain Barron who needed to be dealt with. He entered his room and locked himself in for the night. he worked to get rest and found himself in the dream again with Lyria or Lillian."

He looked at her, she stood there naked but he even refused to get aroused by her. She sighed, "Still holding a grudge against me for twenty years?"

He looked at her, "I played things your way for twenty years. I took on no other lovers except the two you personified and no others. I could have stopped those. Now I have. Seven heirs are enough. The one person I requested you not take from me.

The person who I asked you not to pull away was the first person you took. No divination has allowed me to find her. Which is not a surprise as you control all of that. My only conclusion is that she was killed off by you. That you were so jealous of what we had without you that you had to take her off the board.

That leads me to one conclusion. You are a Game Master who does not even follow her own rules. I live for the game, but you rig the game. You made the choice to keep me from doing what I wanted. There is one final act that this 'Character' has to complete. Killing the baron who killed his father. Once that is done I can sit in a luxurious home in an elven city and rot. It will just take longer. That might take some of the fun out of your game."

She walked over to me, "First the Baron was human, he had a lot of enemies. He had been dead for 15 years in the game. Second, I did not remove Kerria from the game. She removed herself. I just gave her the option to leave the game. She took it."

He looked at her, "I can take your word for that because you NEVER change the rules at a whim?"

She looked at me. "I am always fair and honest."

He looked at her, "Bullshit. First, you bring me into this world with a contract you didn't even give me a copy of. NOT FAIR! You told me my story would dictate my future. False again, you did not like what I chose so you forced a change. NOT HONEST OR FAIR! Now you are telling me you let her go when you said there was no escape.

Against your contract rules. NOT HONEST! You might have a semi-imaginative world you fail at being fair and honest. I am willing to up the ante on this bet. If you are having fun with me calling you a lying BITCH then you are a SADIST who enjoyed it. Else you are a liar because you have not killed me because you are not having fun.

There is a third option. You cannot kill me. You broke your own rules and if you do you release me because you broke your contract. If you are a goddess you draw your power from those who worship you. I no longer worship or recognize you. If I am the only player in your game it kills you."

The world faded away for a second and he was in nothing but blackness. A light moved toward him and a woman walked forward inside of that light. She stopped and looked at Raven, "It has been many centuries since one of our Game Masters has been killed."

He looked at her, "Does that mean I am free to go?"