The New Game Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are 36 of them."

Rosetta looked at him, "I read them all. He is being generous and he did not even go into some of the other issues. Corruption and the King being the father of his illegitimate grandson from his daughter the princess. He is letting you off way to easy for my liking. I think you will notice he asked for nothing for the living or himself.

Other than you feel like you have been making everyone else feel by your attitude toward them. That is priceless."

He looked at me, "What of my servants?"

Raven looked at him, "They can keep fucking your ass all you want. We know your consort has to be faking it now. Just to stroke your ego. She can keep faking it if that is what she wants. They do have to call you Yufull for the duration as well."

He sighed and nodded.

Raven shook his head, "I want to hear a 'yes, I agree to these terms.'"

The Duke looked at Raven, "Yes. I agree to these terms."

Raven looked at Rosetta, "When you have the document for the widow and orphan benefits then I will give you the documents in question." She smiled and nodded.

The other guards clapped for Raven as he dropped off all the gear to be identified. He got a ring of resistance out of it and the ring of protection from poison from one of the guards who died. The rest was distributed around.

He set out a suit of blue-tinted mithril full plate to Rosetta. She looked at it. He told her, "You need an armor upgrade this time. You took nothing last time."

She nodded, "Thank you. I have pretty good gear but this armor is an improvement. It is also gorgeous."

Raven looked into her eyes as his hand brushes the side of her face. "It is not the only gorgeous thing around here." She grabbed his hand as he started to walk away, "I did not send you out there to die."

He looked back at her, "I reported back what I saw. You sent just 3 of us back out there. You got angry at me for my stubborn attitude. There were three dozen instead of two dozen so you can understand why I feel that I was sent out to do as much damage as I could and die a miserable death for a pompous ass.

You want to get me away from assholes like that. Great. But give us a fighting chance. Eight would have been a better choice than just sending three of us back at it. I was closer to death that I liked."

She nodded, "We will get more casters and clerics as well. The Duke is dead and the carriage is destroyed is only going to buy us so much time if any."

He nodded and gave her a soft kiss, "I agree. I prefer not to be at odds with you. The only thorn in this journey has been the Duke and his lies."

She sighed, "We have another problem. Given what that thing is worth some are likely to turn on us to take and sell."

He sat back for a second, "If you or Olivia have a bag of holding and this thing would fit in it then that might be an option to secure it separately. Do not tell me what you find out or decide on this matter. The others are going to look at me to be the likely one to have it if it is not in the carriage."

He looked at her, "Changing subjects. I brought back thirty-six horses losing the one I was riding in the process. I want two others out of that string. I saw which two I want. Am I allowed to have them?"

She nodded, "Yes, the first to replace the one you lost the other two are fine as that still gives a fully outfitted horse to every current guard; even those on wagons. What are you going to do with three horses?"

He looked at her, "If all hell breaks loose you can simply tell them I have the object. With three horses they will never catch me as long as I have a reasonable head start. With instruction to get it as far away as I can. Destroy the bag of holding if it is in jeopardy of being captured. Sending the item into the astral plane."

She nodded. They made it as far as the enemy camp that night. He was told after dinner, "You have no guard shift tonight. A small thank you from the other guards for looking after their families."

Raven nodded and went to the tent left behind. He had pulled the chest from and rolled out his bedroll in it.

He used his lantern and he spent a couple of hours working on the arrow shafts he had been working upon. The tent opened and a woman came in with food for me. He looked at her, "You are the Duke's consort."

She laughed, "That was all an act. No longer thanks to you."

She sat down, "I am Kerria." She was a beautiful redhead with green eyes and pale skin.

She has firm pert breasts with eraser tip nipples and almost no areola around them. Solid C-cup. She was smiling at him. He sat and ate. She took off all of her clothes. he looked at her, "I am not looking for a consort."

She smiled, "I just want to know what it feels like to be with a real man."

She helped him off with his armor.

She pulls down his pants and just backed up, "So that is what one is supposed to look like."

She pushes him back and he was not even fully undressed at this point. She slid her cunt along his shaft. He kissed her and she lined him up and slide down slowly on him and she stopped as he hit bottom but it was not even a quarter of the way inside.

He looked at her. "Are you a virgin?"

She looked at him and lifted up and thrust down further ripping through her hymen and she cries out into my shoulder as she bites him. She raises her head, "Not anymore. She slid down further slower and lower until she bottoms out. She was so tight. I had not cum in days. He shot his first load into her and she felt it.

She looked at him, "Did you just cum inside of me?"

He nodded, "It has been days since I have had any female attention. She starts to slide off. Then she realizes he was still hard. She looked at me. "You can go more than once?"

He nodded, "Most men can, some need a break after the first but I have not found that to be the case for me."

he pulled her back down. "I also last a lot longer after the first. So take your time and enjoy yourself ex-virgin."

She smiled and rode me slowly until she had a mind-blowing and camp waking orgasm. He shot his second load into her and Rosetta rushes into the tent. She saw who was on top of him and she laughed. "You got a consort now."

he waved her over, "Can you get her a towel and some warm water she just lost her virginity, and she did not take it properly as she just slammed herself down on me."

She looked at him in shock and the girl nodded. She sighed, "I will be right back lover."

He looked at her and she was about to start crying, "She called you lover."

He looked at her, "We have spent the night together once. In fact, she took my virginity."

She looked at me, "Then you are not a couple?"

He smiled, "The closest she has to a couple is with Olivia. I have a chance at a second night with her and Olivia but I do not know where that stands now." A few minutes later he was hard again and still inside her. Rosetta and Olivia come in with a washbasin and stack of towels. Kerria was embarrassed.

Rosetta grabbed her by the shoulders and rollers her off of him and Olivia circled around me lifted off her robe and stood there naked. "My turn." She slides down onto his cock and Kerria looked on in shock. Rosetta was cleaning her cunt with the towel and then with her mouth and Kerria arched her back and grabbed Rosetta's head.

raven, on the other hand, have a very tight and active elven woman thrusting up and down. Side to side, Front to back. And just gyrating all over his cock. She went like this for a good 10 minutes before she climaxes but he did not. She looked at him, "Rosetta got your virginity and now I am letting you have my ass as your first."

She lifted up and lowers herself onto my cock slowly and now she was even tighter. She got all the way down. "Your father took both of my virginities I did not want to lose this opportunity with you to the consort here. No offense but I have been looking forward to doing this to him for days. She just nodded as her eyes rolled into the back of her head from another climax Rosetta was giving her.

Olivia looked at me, "Rosetta prepared me before I came in so do not think it is that easy. We get you hard again we will use your new plaything and let her lose her anal virginity to you as well. Rosetta gets to be the first to eat her cunt. The consort is going to eat my cunt for a first. She looked over, "I have eaten a cunt before, the Duchess on my first night as consort.

One of his demands but I have never done anything anal. The name is Kerria, not consort. I am also a trained cleric."

Olivia starts to ride me, "Then I guess I will be the first to eat out your ass after he cums inside of it." She moans out and the thought of that and the pressure she put on Raven sent him cumming into her ass.

She smiled as she felt the jets hit her. She moans out with happiness. She came down and kisses me. She whispered in my ear, "We have much to discuss Mister Black; especially about your father. Then your future."

She lifted off and found a chamber pot and pushed the mixture out of her he reached over and grab Kerria and Picked her up and sit her onto his face.

He started eating her out and she was sliding back and forth and moaning. He felt a towel and then a mouth with the other two working his cock. They stop and stuck some stuff on the fingers of his right hand.

Olivia looked at me, "Insert then slowly into her ass. That will help lubricate the hole. He did as Instructed and slide one in and she clenched up.

She moaned out an orgasm from his oral work. Then she relaxed and he slid the second finger into her asshole. He rotated them around. Rosetta comments, "Good. Keep doing that but spread your fingers apart while you are doing it."

Olivia finishes getting his pants off and was cleaning up the virginal blood off of them.

After a few minutes, he felt them apply some of that to his cock. He slid out from under Kerria and he looked at her, "You want me to take your ass?"

She nodded, "Then I want to suck off a real cock not just have one shoot off at my face."

He nodded, "We will work on that then."

He slid his arm around her waist and he was sitting on his knees, "You guide it into your virgin asshole.

Once you are seated Olivia gets a shot at that sweet cunt of yours while you ride up and down on my cock. She laughed, "This sounds like fun. By the way, you are the first man to ever slid his mouth over my cunt. The Duke wanted me to cover his privates and act like I was enjoying myself. He just shoots off seeing a naked woman Across the back on more often into the dirt.

What he really enjoys getting his asshole slammed hard."

He felt her guide him into her hole and just past the ring and she gasps and pauses. He looked at her, "Just let gravity do the rest. Relax and slide down." She nodded and finally got fully seated. Olivia came in, "Thank you for including me in this. I do feel honored.

She then slowly began eating Kerria's cunt and she begins to slide up and down and she leaned back and whispers in my ear. "I want you to pound my ass hard."

He looked at Olivia who heard this and rolled on her back and pulled Kerria's head into her cunt so she was in a sixty-nine with him buried in Kerria's ass.

Once in position, he started slow and build up more and more speed. He went for more depth as he held her hips steady and pounded her tight ass. About fifteen minutes into this and Raven was fighting off cumming when she clenches her ass down like a vise. He pushed all the way in and groaned out as he came deep in her bowels. She moans out with each jet of cum going into her.

She drops her head back into Olivia's cunt and went back to work while she kept my cock locked in her ass. Olivia went off a few seconds later.

Olivia slid under me and licked my sack and pulled me back. She cleans my cock with her mouth. She then had Kerria plant her ass on Olivia's mouth and she starts to lick out her ass.

She was getting anything Kerria was sending her and Raven looked at Rosetta, "She has a thing for cum filled asses. I do not get it."

She cleans Raven up, "You have your second night plus one."

He smiled, "I take it we play others by ear?" She smiled, "I like that. We keep it, casual lover. For now at least. Let you have fun as well. Like tonight. Olivia is my true love.

You are a lover. That is a step in the right direction with us. Olivia is hot for you for several reasons. Some she will not tell me about. Said she needs to talk with you alone about them. Everyone has secrets. Olivia and Rosetta left once they had finished. They whispered something to Kerria. She nodded.

Kerria came over and curled up into bed with him, "They told me to wait until morning and wake you orally. It would start your day off right for once."

He chuckled and held her to him, "Why did you choose me?"

She looked at Raven, "You were the only one who fenced verbally with the Duke. I saw you, I mean I see you as a true man."

He smiled, "I am half-elven as well as man."

She smiled, "Just a bonus to me."

He held her, "Alright precious one. Time for some sleep." They slept soundly and he was awakened with an amazing climax. He opened his eyes and saw Rosetta and Olivia standing over Kerria. They looked at her, "You did great girl."

Olivia looked at me, "We just gave her directions and brought her some armor and weapons so she can ride with you today."

He smiled, "Thank you for giving her the instruction but if you do not mind I would like to cuddle with her for a bit before getting dressed."

Olivia smiled, "Good sign of a good lover."

The two of them left. Kerria came up and kissed him and he could taste himself on her tongue but he did not care. he just wanted to devour her mouth this morning. She pulls back and he looked into her eyes, "You gave me one of the highest honors any man can get from a woman. Her virginity. In your case both of them. I am honored. I would like to know where you would like to go next."

She smiled. "I was thinking like Rosetta and Olivia. They gravitate around each other but do not deny the other the pleasure of another. Often sharing them."

He looked at her, "I have no desire to have my ass pounded but I will entertain other ideas with you. Like playing with those two again."

She smiled, "I would like that. I do not know if we are true lovers like them but I think of you as my 'first lover', or first love."

He held her tighter, "I suppose you are my first love as well. Rosetta took my virginity but her heart belongs to another. She was a great teacher. I needed that first. Olivia is the same, as she showed me the right way to take your ass."

She nodded, "We will call them the teachers then."

He smiled and held her, "Brilliant idea. If you are a cleric. What god do you venerate?" She looked at me, "The goddess of healing and love. Lyria."

He smiled, "Is she sometimes known as a trickster?" She smiled, "Only in matters of the heart and finding joy in life."

He smiled, "Sounds like we venerate the same goddess I just know her as Lillian. Lyria works as they appear to be one and the same." She hugged him tighter, "That makes me even happier."

They stayed that way for a few minutes longer and then clean up and got dressed. She was wearing Rosetta's old armor and she has a sword at her side.

He smiled, "You need time to pray."

She nodded and grabbed Raven's hand, "Today you pray with me."

He moved over to her and they prayed together. He thought, * Alright, Lillian, I could probably never done the things I have done in my former life as I have here. I will give you credit for that. Thanks for getting me the wands needed. They will help to keep me alive for the challenges you keep throwing at this group. *

They stop praying and there was a piece of parchment in front of them and they both reached for it. She looked at me, "Sometimes my goddess sends me notes."

Raven smiled, "Same here."

Kerria looked at Raven and opened the paper. It was addressed to both of us.

"Congratulations you two. Your two stories are now one. For now anyway. Yes, you are both alike in origin. I control neither of you. You are welcome for the wands, I sometimes forget how squishy the lower level characters are. Raven, you have gained a couple of levels, you have access to more spells now.

You might want to compare notes and get additional spells from Olivia. Kerria, You have been here longer but your progress has been much slower until now. You are both at the same level though he is still a fairly new arrival. One with talents. Help guide him. He is doing well. I am entertained.

Your Goddess Lillian→ Lyria."


He gave Kerria a big kiss and she kisses him back. She looked at him and started to speak. He held a hand over her mouth. "We speak only of our current lives and histories. Remember?"

She smiled, "Well my current life just got a whole lot better there Raven. I like that by the way. Nice nickname. I never thought to add a nickname. My life has been going for a couple of months and I thought it would never get better."

He smiled, "A few days for me."

She was shocked, "But you are really good at this. I like that."

She kisses him again. As they part, "Nothing changes yet my first love. We play and have fun to keep the Goddess happy as well. Our lives will be that much richer."

She smiled and nodded, "Maybe you are a better guide than I am to you."

He smiled, "Well, you have a lover as one now."

She laughed, "Kerria works for now Raven. What is the rest of your name mine is Kerria Jewel."

He looked at her "Sarrion "The Raven" Black. By birth, I had an elven name; which I left open. I chose Black to hide my elven father. Make them think I have an elven mother."

She smiled, "You are clever. This will be fun."

He smiled, "I can think of a lot of things to do my Jewel." She looked at him, "OK you can use that as a nickname for me. I like it. Let us get you saddled up."

They headed outside. Everyone was about ready as they saddle up. He helped her into the saddle. He quickly mounted his horse and had the other two trailing him. he tied them off to the first wagon.

he looked at Rosetta. "Need to add our new cleric to the payroll." She nodded, "Already done."

Yufull rode over, "She is my consort."

Raven laughed at him and then whispered, "If you cannot even break her hymen and take her virginity then she is not yours. I took her every way I could last night. She is my Jewel now. You are not even to speak with her Yufull."

He rode away in a huff and Raven grabbed her hand, "I laid my claim to you as far as he is concerned. If you have anything of value in the carriage you might want to get it now."

She nodded and rode back. He looked at Olivia, "I have very few spells in my book. Might I get access to your spellbook, that way I can be a more effective caster."

She smiled, "Of course. Tie your horse off and you can copy a few spells now and more this evening. He copied in mirror image in the second level. He read over the find familiar spell to understand what it would do for me and decide to add it as another first level. He found a rare spell in this book for a second level. It was an elementally altered acid arrow that does cold damage instead of acid.

He copied that one into his book. He studied his spells and then went to the first wagon and the smoke room and spent the hour needed with the fire to cast his find familiar spell and chose a raven. It could actually speak to him and he could give it instruction. "Fly out through the woods a hundred feet from the road. Travel down for three hundred feet, go across the road.

Fly a hundred feet from the road back toward up and then return to me. Tell me if you see any creatures like us, monsters, or other animals. On the way up, on the way back, or both. We will call this a road search pattern. The Raven Responds, "Yes." Then flew off. He got back on his horse and Olivia was smiling as she saw the raven take off. She looked at him, "Deploying a stealth scout?"

1...45678...12