All Comments on 'The New Guy'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let me say

Let me say what is so desceptive about being queer that every gay on this site has to be a recruiter or hiding behind herterosexuals by putting them in every story.

If you don't like being queer STOP being queer, because heterosexuals are just fine being normal and not looking to be queer. So.....stop putting them into all these lame ass stories!!!!!!!!!!

sacksackover 17 years ago
to anonymous...

Your theory has no basis in reality. Some of my stories have all homosexual characters, some all heterosexual characters and in very few cases, a mixture of both. I'm not hiding behind anything....the plot and characters of each story are carefully selected to make the most sense for the reader. And I always use the appropriate category, such as "gay male" so that people don't accidently bring up stories that won't interest them. By the way, why are YOU reading a gay male story? Are you hiding behind something?

PS- Loved this story...sorry to waste space with aninnymouse, but the hypocrisy of this comment was too apparent to simply ignore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To sack

Don't waste your time by correcting the mentally challenged first commentator.

On second thought... I take this back -- calling the first commentator mentally challenged would be an insult to the really medical mentally challenged persons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved it...got me so hard...please continue!

Wish I worked with Dan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, more............

Great storyline!!!! I love the 'straight' part and especially the tall hot guy. Keep it up!! Would like to read more of your imagination, really and seriously!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IMHO

IMHO, if you're straight, u could only get sexually attracted to another straight guy. While if you're a discreet gay, u only want another discreet and u hate drags.

Nice story by the way. Write more man to man action please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!! Damn, this got me ROCK HARD.

This is one very hot story. I was rock hard throughout. I'd love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

i was hotter than afirecracker reading this erotic story.loved it.more about this pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i love dicks and cum.

please write more it got me so hard,i had to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

what every guy dreams off. I am hard and storking now, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Heterosexual???

Obviously you are not and never were completely heterosexual. Even most gay men don't lay down for a another man THAT fast. Still, not too bad as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What that one guy said about hetros is just not true. I was 48 when I first sucked a cock. As soon as I felt it in my mouth, I knew I was going to continue to suck cock. That was 19 years ago and I still love it. By the way, that first time I swalliwed all the cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...