All Comments on 'The New Gym'

by BigJim1212

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
State of the Art

I'm not sure but, I think you built a State of the Art gym. Perhaps if you wrote it a few more times it would sink in that you built a State of the Art gym then we could all know that you built a State of the Art gym. Are you positive it was a State of the Art gym or were you just mentioning casually that it was a State of the Art gym.

Seriously, I got to a point where I just had to stop reading. Not just because you wrote about a State of the Art gym but, it just wasn't that interesting. I got to the part about the first bodybuilder. A guy that is an ex-Marine is willing to suck cock for the first time in order to become a member at this State of the Art gym? He's too stupid at first to realize the innuendo of the owner of the State of the Art gym grabbing his junk and saying "We could work it out" and he has to have it literally spelled out to him? If he's already big then why doesn't he just stay where he's at. Oh yeah, the "plateau effect".

I like porn. I really do. I love reading stories because of the plot lines. This one however, just couldn't overcome reality enough. Maybe if you'd been more clear on it being set in a State of the Art gym.

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Ctfu @ Anon

So dude claims he/she didn't read the entire story but took the time to write an essay on what they didn't like..interesting. I really enjoyed the story and liked that it was wrapped up at the end. It's basically a HEA where Bruce finds the perfect muscle man in Jason and Jason finally gets his purpose in life. I prefer more romance to come out of scenarios like the one in the story but this wasn't bad. Definitely on my faves list (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridicule not my thing

I found this story only mildly interesting. So the protagonist was a stud. Great. But to ridicule Jason because of his small cock just doesn't make sense. That's what he was born with. He can't do a damn thing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cock Sucker

Nice story to fantasize and jerkoff by. Precum and milky white cum spurted out from my 9” pole. I love self sucking and swallowing my sex juice. Love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What could have been

I wish this story could be written without the ridicule and humiliation because I think it took a whole lot out of the enjoyment. I could relate the the guy with the small dick because that's what I have, and I love being with men who are very well endowed but I don't think I would like being made fun of about it. I do revel in the way guys feel when they are with me and compare themselves to me because it makes them feel powerful and more manly. Degrading me would not enhance that.

Other than that MAJOR problem. it was good.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Dick size

Mine was 7" hard, now It doesn't work, it sometimes retracts inside me. I'm proud of it, luv to display it. If someone wants to abuse it verbally, or physically, they are welcum to do so. that's the attention it deserves and needs. I've always adored big hard cocks. butt who doesn't. Some guys pretend they don't, butt they do. Big hard cocks also get the attention they deserve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous