The New Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were done, I told him to put on his workout clothes. He did. He was so hot in those tight shorts it almost made me hard again. He has no bulge whatsoever in those spandex shorts. They stretch perfectly on his big legs. I called in the nurse and he got his shot and a pre-workout shake. Then I sent him off with his trainer.

I thought to myself, "Later, I'm fucking that big ass."

After his workout and before he showered he came back to my office. I'd been watching him most of the evening on the monitors. The power in that body got me going. When he showed up I commanded him to strip again. He complied. I said come over here and get me hard. He came over to me and pulled down my shorts and pulled my big cock out of my jock. He sucked me until I got hard. I reached into my desk and pulled out a jar of lube. It was time to fuck him. I have wanted that big ass all night.

We maneuvered to the couch and I instructed him to put some lube up his ass and said, "I'm finally going to fuck you. Get that ass nice and lubed." When he was finished, I stuck a finger in and wiggled it around. Nice and tight. Then I stuck in two fingers and worked them around. He squirmed a little. I put them in dep.

After that, I lubed up my cock. I had him bend over the sofa and said, "There is no easy way to do this, pussy boy. I'm just going to shove this whole fat dick deep in your ass at once."

With that, I positioned my dick and said, "While I'm shoving it in, push out with your ass muscles. This will help you take it all." And there I went on the deep dive. I shoved it in all at once. There were tears in his eyes and whimpering and I knew he wanted to scream, but the grunt kept it all in.

When I got all the way in, I stayed there for a while. I wanted him to get used to my size. I couldn't see his baby dick from where I was, but I'm sure he shot a load. His ass was big. Damn, is it a big wide ass. I'm in heaven. His hole is tight as hell. Damn, he felt good. After I let him rest for a minute I said, "You doing all right?"

He mumbled, "Yes."

I said, "yes, what?"

He said, Yes Sir."

I said, "I can't hear you."

And he said much louder in that deep voice, "Yes Sir."

I replied, "You are a good pussy boy now get ready for a long ride."

I positioned myself and pulled out the way out with a slurp. He gasped when I did that. Then I immediately slammed all the way in. He gasped again. I positioned my long legs to thrust hard into him and started to fuck in and out. Slowly at first and then picking up speed. I got up to a good pace and was really fucking him hard. The whimpering finally stopped and his ass started to meet my thrusts so we were working in concert. He is finally in the rhythm of a fully pussy bottom boy.

I needed to see his face when I came. I pulled out and instructed him to lay on his back on the sofa. I hefted those huge legs over my shoulders and spread his cheeks and started to fuck again. I think I saw a smile on his face. I knew at that moment that he was finally happy and I was happy fucking the living hell out of him. I pounded that big ass like there is no tomorrow. He took that huge cock of mine like there was no tomorrow. I saw his little cock cum again. It was so small and pathetic and hard to see. After fucking him hard for quite a while, it was time to reward him with my cum. I pushed in deep one last time and let loose. I could feel the cum gushing out of my balls and my big fat cock. It was deep inside him. He had a strange look on his face but I could tell he was satisfied.

I stayed inside him for quite a while before pulling out. I was spent. That was the hardest I've ever been able to fuck anyone and he took every pounding like the true grunt he is. I told him to go use my private shower. He said, "Thank you Sir for fucking me. I now know my place and it's serving you." With that he walked that huge body out of the room. I walked in after him to clean up. I needed to take a piss badly.

I went to the toilet and said, "Come over here, boy." He obliged.

I said, "Stand behind me. I want you to hold my dick while I piss. I want you to feel a real man's cock when he pisses." He did as commanded. He held my cock and aimed it for me. I did love the feel of those big meaty hands.

I said, "How does that feel boy?"

He replied, "Big. Hot and big Sir." I let out a gushing stream. I made sure it was a powerful stream like he had never felt before

When I was done, I said, "Shake it off." He did. I could see his big eyes watching in amazement.

He came out dressed and ready for work. I said, "Starting tomorrow I want you to do two-a-days. You need to be here after you get off work in the morning and before work at night." He nodded and said, "Yes Sir." With that he left.

We went through this routine for about a month. I was getting his ass at least twice a day and more when he had days off. The gym was successful and all was good. At the end of the first month it was time for a weigh in. When he came in for his morning workout I had him strip and get on the scale. Damn. This was good. He was starting to blow up. He was already 275. I thought the jeans were looking tighter. My plan was working and my pussy boy was growing. I was ready for the next phase. I had him quit his job and come work for me at the gym. He was the perfect poster boy for my success. I also had him move in with me. Now I have a pussy boy around to service me all the time. After six months of training he was getting really hot and bloated and broke 300. When he hit 300 that puny cock mostly disappeared. It was dwarfed by those monster legs. The bigger he got, the more I fucked him every day.

12