All Comments on 'The New Handyman'

by Jada59

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mmmmmm

thats nice to have a Man Handy like that - smiles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes!

Wickedly sexy and well written, truly a sexy mature woman can be an amazing lover!

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterover 5 years ago
Very hot

I so appreciate the maturity of your writing style. There is a sense of experience and realism that comes through. And the descriptions and action are very arousing. In short, I believed it and your writing took me there.

unvrknow20unvrknow20over 5 years ago
Love your writing

Oh my!!! If it wasn't a true story, it had to have been taken from real experiences or deep fantasies. Your ability to describe your feelings, reactions, emotions made it very real. You have me there right with you. I wish I had been your handyman!!! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Thanks....

EnglishM41EnglishM41about 5 years ago
Perfect

The perfect fantasy scenario, thank you for such a well written story x

UncleJack58UncleJack58about 5 years ago
Being a handy man myself...

I really enjoyed this story. I've had more than a few "passes and flirtations" come my way while working and have refused, leaving them for fantasy and my own thoughts. Perhaps one dau I will indulge but , gotta keep the business business...and besides, my wife likes to hear the stories when they happen...

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
From start to finish.

Very simple. Very enjoyable. It reads like a woman explaining to a friend what’s happened. It should be a red. Not much more you can say except it’s a lot different from the garbage that’s on here much of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous