The New Hire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the afternoon I got to know each of them – well as much as you can ever really 'know' a girl who is using a fake name and working in a strip-joint anyway. Like I said, with Jade's blessing and a discrete nod from the doorman/bouncer, I guess they trusted me enough to open up and tell me things they might not otherwise tell to just any customer.

Although I had already had probably the finest lap-dance in the history of mankind, each of the other girls tried to get me to go back to the VIP Room with them as well. Not like I was not being generous (or maybe even overly generous) with my tips, both while they were on stage and when they were sitting at my booth as well, but they were still there to do a job and I understood their attempts to do so. However, the only one who actually succeeded in getting me back there again was Esmeralda, the Brazilian girl.

Esmeralda just had 'it', whatever 'it' is. Again I'm not trying to say that the other girls were not beautiful and charming, and was also not trying to make them jealous or angry either, but as hot as they were (& they definitely were!) Esmeralda just had a little something extra that made me want her. She is about 5'9" (6 feet in her heels), perfectly proportioned top and bottom, dark hair that hung down to just above her delicious ass, a perfect natural tan, and the most enticing and mesmerizing green eyes. She was almost like Medusa (but 10,000 times more beautiful & without the snakes), just one look from her and any man would instantly fall under her spell for eternity.

We went in the back, after I gave the bartender another hundred for the house, and were in the same room that I'd shared with Jade earlier. After her explanation of my options, which of course I already knew) I again chose the 45min 'Special', and settled up with her. She tucked the money away and then proceeded to drop her luminous wrap to the floor. Her breasts were not overly large, but they levitated magically. Tear-drops, with pointy little pencil erasers for nipples, just begging to be suckled. Her waist flared out to a delicious apple-bottom, concealed only by the tiniest of thongs, through which it was obvious that she had the full Brazilian treatment that her country had made famous (and ubiquitous). She turned around as she pealed down the dental-floss that ran up the crack of that glorious ass, then turned around and presented herself in all her glory for my inspection.

I know that you probably want to hear that she sucked and fucked my brains out through my cock, but that is simply not what happened. As I said before, the 'special' treatment that I'd gotten from Emerald Jade earlier is just not something that happens everyday in a strip-club. I'm not complaining mind you, just telling it like it is. Esmeralda was spectacular, she danced and grinded, and slid all over me, and she let me nibble on her titties and clit as well, but she also made it clear that she had never fucked a client either at work or after, and she wasn't going to start now, even though she knew that I was not one to get her either fired or arrested. That was fine with me, I certainly got my money's worth, even without the 'extras'.

After the last trip to the VIP room, I was pretty much spent and decided to call it a day. I had the doorman Dave call me a cab, because although I was not 'Drunk', it was rush-hour in South Florida, and I had certainly had too much to drink to deal with that mass insanity. Knowing my car would be safe where it was until the next day made me feel better, and it gave the club the chance to get me back in again sooner rather than later (even though I knew I could not afford to live like this everyday – at least not for very long).

End of Chapter 2

To be continued...

12