All Comments on 'The New House Adds a New Dimension'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
It was over

... way too quickly ... more, please...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice fantasy

It left me wanting to read more about this horny family.

I would like to see mom become pregnant, but not knowing which one of her son's is the father. They decide that she should have two more children by them, that way each son could claim a child to be his own.

Just a very loving family.

Thanks for the read.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Nice story

I don't know why they had to buy a house to have a orgy, you could just have written "a mother walks in the orgy". The house doesn't have to do with the fact she fucked her sons.

If you had elaborate why the new house brings them together it would have made a better story.

It's a nice short story so don't add irrelevant details.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
A great story!

It must be every boy's fantasy to be a part of a family like this.

A piece of well written and entertaining pornography.

Let's hope this author keeps supplying us with stories like this.

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
Wow!

i'm speachless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a perfect arrangement for mom and her three boys

Angela is a very sex-savvy lady. As a mother she loves her sons to pieces, just as they love her. Of course, she has needs, and they do, too. Angela's need is to get fucked good, hard, and often. Her boys' need is to get their stiff young pricks up their mother's mommy-hole and unload their young balls up the same cunt they came out of. Mom's incomparable cunt is going to be perpetually son-sperm-logged for years to come. His mother's loving twat is where a boy's warm creamy semen belongs.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the story and all the fucking and sucking the mom and sons did. The guy on guy bi stuff didn't do much for me though and I wished it was longer than one page. Other than that, very hot!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

A okay story but somewhat lacking in character and plot development. As an avider of mutually consensual mother/son incest stories, Ithe sexual activity is usually anticlimatic. The character interaction, psychological and emotional development, and logical plot/subplot development are the most important elements of a great story. Sex is simply the icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous