All Comments on 'The New Job'

by vanillawithcinnamon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cliffhanger.....?

That's where you leave it? Booooo! I want more! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love..

Please continue!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

One word.....mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good perspective story telling

What felt at first like jumbled story writing turned out to be a great look inside the confused mind of our heroine. The good characterization made the story even sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved this. You can't just leave this there. Pleaseeee write more. I need it!!

gotranegotraneabout 6 years ago
"Just This Side Of Naughty": The Quote Of Quotes!

Among so many other things, this phrase will always add the icing to the cake that is this story! Thank You & Bravo! Can't wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

More chapters please

SimonOSimonOabout 6 years ago
Excellent character development

You need to keep writing please. This or more tales . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

There must be so much more to explore in this relationship and I hope the next chapter is soon. Thank you for providing a brilliant story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I hope you plan to expand it? Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unlikely

I suppose this is a fantasy held by the author, but it is just another example of a great story line ruined by impatience. The printer scenario just doesn't work. People don't undress other people in what is normally a busy location in the workplace. After that, it's just puerile silliness. Too bad you did't take the time to develop the story in a plausible manner. You were definitely headed in the right direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not so unlikely...

"The printer scenario just doesn't work" - I guess you didn't realize this was just a dream/fantasy of the main character? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but.....

I enjoyed the story overall and the dream scenes, unfortunately somebody interpreted these as actually happening, and then accused you of being impatient and unfairly criticised you.

My only criticism as such, is that I didn't really feel that I got to know the main characters, otherwise it was an excellent story, thank you, I look forward to your future stories.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

This story is cute and funny but of course sexy too. I was gutted there wasn't a 2nd part lol I just love these two characters. Love the way the story has been written. Loved the humour. And spin chairs have to be spun on. Should be a law.

allyliterallyallyliterally10 months ago

You have an amazing talent with words. I haven't read your other stories yet but will do. My only regret is that you haven't written for five years. I am sure if you wrote more, you could mesmerise your readers - or this one at least - as you spin your wordy web around us.

You captured the workplace hesitation and reluctance nicely, and the dreamy fantasies melded into an erotic reality seamlessly (except when the seam was rubbing where it should).

As others have said, this one screams out for a continuation. Is this a one off? Will the office romance gel into a more solid relationship? Will there be an insight into the boss' thoughts? Is she just a predator who preys on juniors or does she genuinely care for her employee? So many questions and alas no answers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous