The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to tease a bit and let my blazer drop as I walked the short distance to the bathroom. Then unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I pulled off my blouse in the door of the bathroom and let it drop, happy I was wearing matching underwear. She still stood by the door, and I was proud to say she looked just a bit stunned.

~*~ The shower was a good idea, I felt clean and refreshed and sober, and most of all sensual. The warm water felt fantastic on my skin and it was so tempting to get started by myself, just a small little orgasm to get started, but then again she was out there waiting. Waiting for me and I was so ready.

I stopped the water and wrapped myself in the other robe that was hanging behind the door. I tied it tightly around my waist and left the bathroom. She was standing on the balcony and she was beautiful. The ocean breeze was ruffling her hair, and it was beautiful like this, down across her back, a bit wild. I walked behind her and rested my cheek on her shoulder, wrapping my hands around her middle. Even barefoot she was a few inches taller than me.

After a moment she turns to face me and leads me inside.

We stand just inside the curtains, which are blowing in the wind like the most stereotypical romance novel. We look into each other's faces and I'm getting inpatient. I wanted to know if she was just as amazing in person as she was in my dreams.

I tugged the tie of her robe gently and it fell open. And her body was just as perfect as I had imagined, more perfect even because she was solidly in front of me. She did have a light dusting of nearly invisible freckles across her breasts. I let my fingers trace them, then between them to part her robe the rest of the way. Her stomach was tight, her belly button a delicate vertical interruption in the smooth skin, her hips flared gently, framing a neat triangle of very short hair, a decoration, maybe, for what was hidden underneath. Her legs were long and lean and matched perfectly with the rest of her. I couldn't believe that all of this was right in front of me to see and to touch. I looked slowly back to her face and she was blushing. It was so sweet I had to kiss her. It was so different to be with her in this context, with nothing but the fabric between us, no rank, no office rules- it was just us.

Her lips were soft and sweet and when her eyes closed her lashes fanned out across her cheekbones and I realized that it wasn't makeup, she was simply blessed.

The sweetness of the kiss didn't last long. In just moments she had taken control and the fingers of one of her hands tangled themselves in my hair. Her other hand was tugging at the tie of my robe then pushing it over my shoulders. My hands were reaching back to brace myself as my knees hit the edge of the bed.

She climbed up my body not allowing me to take a breath. When the robe was off my shoulders I returned the favor pushing hers onto the floor.

She pulled away for a moment and her eyes were bright in the fading light from the windows.

"You are so beautiful. I was so glad that you are smart as well. In your interview I knew you were the one that we had to hire, I knew I had to get to know you better, to see more of you." She was back to kissing me before I could respond, my lips then my neck, collarbone. I arched my back wanting to feel more of her skin against mine, but she pulled back and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth and wrapped her hand around my other breast. The heat of her mouth was intoxicating. And the sting when she bit down sent a jolt of heat to my clit. She sucked hard again before switching sides then nibbling kisses down my stomach to my hip bone which she bit- hard.

I yelped and she let go, only to lick deeply between my lips. I was stunned, this had happened so quickly and the sensations were piling up on top of each other. I was unable to process but already burning for more. She looked up into my face after and smiled so sweetly I almost forgot how hard she had bitten me.

She buried her face between my legs; no centimeter of skin escaped her notice. It was such a tease to feel her tongue only glancing where I wanted it most. I was writhing on the bed unsure it could get any better when she slowly sunk one finger inside me. I stilled and propped myself on my elbows to watch.

She kissed my clit as she added another finger and slowly curled them upward, all the while looking into my eyes. I almost came right there. The feeling of her so easily and firmly finding and stroking my g spot was indescribable.

"Do you like that sweetheart? Does that feel nice" Her voice was teasing and then she did it again, slower and harder. My head fell back even though I wanted to watch. I didn't think I could get any wetter but I could feel it happening. She kept the slow motion going until my legs were shaking. I gripped a handful of her hair with one hand, sheets with the other, I gritted my teeth and flung my head back. I wrapped my legs around her but there was nothing that could contain the feeling.

"I can't I can't I can't please" I was babbling and begging and finally she stopped.

"You don't like it?" There was an edge to her voice and I could just tell even in my frazzled state that she knew the answer.

"Yes, I like it but it feels too good I can't I-" It was too much, how she kept expecting me to speak I didn't understand.

"Next time then, I want to feel you cum on my fingers." They were still inside me. She kissed my right thigh, then my left, then pulled her fingers out of me and licked them slowly, closing her eyes as if savoring the best of desserts.

She crawled up the bed to kiss me and I could taste myself on her lips. She rested her body on mine and her breasts were soft on my chest, her hip bones pushing into me, her hair draping around my face. I was completely surrounded by her and her scent. I wanted her to feel the pleasure she had given me, but when I reached a hand down to slide between her legs she pulled away.

She sat up and smiled down at me. She traced a pattern from my shoulder across my breasts and down to my stomach.

"Are you still good" She asked and I nodded. I was good but I needed to be better I needed something more. And I wanted to give her even a fraction of the pleasure that she had given me.

She ran her finger nails down my sides and in any other context it would have tickled, but here it was the most sexy feeling. I pulled myself further up on the bed so I could put a pillow behind my head to watch her. She kept tracing up and down, there were goosebumps rising on my skin and I burned for more. But watching her above me was so beautiful I didn't want to stop.

She seemed to come to a decision. She slid down on my body and ground her pelvic bone down into mine and slid, and her small meticulously maintained bush brushed against my clit and my back arched involuntarily, I grabbed her hips and sank my nails into her soft skin.

"You have to do that again. Please do that again." I could hear the desperation in my own voice, there was no way she had missed it. She laughed quietly but did it again, and again.

I could feel her wetness growing on my skin and I just wanted more of her. I was about to ask- for what I wasn't quite sure but she turned her body and slid one of her thighs between mine, holding it up at an angle. She slid again and this time her wetness was directly against mine, and her clit brushed mine with every pass. I was trapped beneath her but sunk my nails in again to try to get more, faster, harder. She smiled down and me and slowed down. It was torture, I needed something in me, more friction, something, but there she was slowly gently brushing her clit against mine, I was gushing, I could feel my wetness mixing with hers and dripping between my legs, up toward my stomach.

I could feel tears growing in my eyes, I needed more and she wasn't giving it to me.

"All you have to do is ask for what you want." But then I would have to say it, out loud. But it was worth it.

"More please I need more, faster please you're teasing!" the words came out in a rush and the moment they were free from my lips she was following them, faster she glided, and harder. I pushed up against her and it was only moments before my legs were shaking again and I could hear her breathing become more harsh along with mine. I opened my mouth to warn her that I couldn't hold on any longer but no words came out. I saw her head tilt back, her perfect mouth opening and my body spasmed and I was coming harder that I could remember. It was better than the dreams had promised.

I was pretty sure she came too, but before I could recover enough to make sure her fingers were inside me again triggering aftershocks that may have well just been more orgasms. I was thrashing, holding onto her wrist unsure if I was pulling her fingers deeper inside me or pulling them out. When I couldn't take it anymore she let them still inside me, then slowly gently pulled them out. I turned over onto my stomach so I could look at her, and my arms were shaking along with my legs.

"Thank you?" I wasn't sure what to say after one of the most intense experiences of my life. "That was amazing did you? Can I?" I reached out a hand and she caught it. Effortlessly turning me to my side facing the window then curling her body around me.

"Just take a moment, we have plenty of time." My eyes were closing before I could think any more.

~*~

When my eyes were opening I could see that the sun was just coming up. I bolted awake knowing that there was something that I was supposed to be doing. But then there was a soft hand on my hip, calming me just enough to take in my surroundings.

"It's early yet sweetheart." I turned to look at her, and this time it was when I awoke that I saw her. She was even more beautiful than usual with the sunlight gently kissing her cheeks, her hair tousled around her face with nothing attempting to keep it contained. The sheet covered only one of her legs and one hand was behind her head. She was the epitome of calm and I just wanted to be a part of her world.

I cuddled into her side wondering that nothing seemed too different, or different yes. But it was like that had been supposed to happen all along, and the problem had been when we weren't together.

We watched the sunbeams slowly climb higher and higher. We could just hear the waves through the open balcony doors. I stroked her hair, gently combing out the tangles with my fingers.

I turned my head to kiss her shoulder. It was meant to be an innocent gesture, but then her breast was right there and I had to kiss her there too. I kissed her nipple, then blew cold air to watch it tighten into an even smaller bundle. I kissed down her stomach and licked her belly button. She giggled and I smiled. As wonderful as the night had been this was more my speed.

I continued my journey until I encountered the perfect triangle of curls. I wasn't sure how she managed it but it was beautiful. I kissed all around the edges before copying her move and licking through her lips, bottom to top, just as I would lick an ice-cream cone.

Her soft moan was the perfect encouragement and I did it again. I sucked gently at her clit, just until she started to squirm then licked her again. I let the tip of my tongue slip just a bit deeper inside of her until she was begging for more. Only then did I slip a finger, then two inside her. She was warm and slick and smooth and I felt I could become instantly addicted to the feel and taste of her.

It wasn't long until I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her breathing change.

"Don't stop, I'm so close, so close." I peeked at her face and her eyes were closed, but her face was relaxed, I continued watching her as much as I could manage and of course she was beautiful when coming. Her eyes tightened and her fingers clenched in the sheet, she went completely still for a moment before shuddering her way into spasms that shook her whole body. I kept licking until she was still except to flinch away from me.

She pulled me up to lie beside her and curled into a ball facing me.

"I wish we could stay here forever." I nodded, I agreed completely. The taste and smell of her was surrounding my senses. "But everyone will wonder if we don't make it to the presentation."

~*~

The presentation, I'm sure was interesting but it was hard to focus sitting next to her in the theatre. With the armrest pushed away and her hand resting so seemingly innocently in my lap. Whenever I looked away, or stopped holding it in my own, seemingly of its own accord her fingers would draw patterns on my thigh, patterns that slowly climbed closer and close to my center. But even so her eyes remained fixed on the screen and her paper was full of notes. Mine was completely blank. Her focus was unbelievable.

I worried that someone would see but she seemed wholly unconcerned.

Finally after endless hours the presentation was finished and the other guests were filing out of the theatre. She didn't move, so I didn't either. It didn't take long for the room to empty. And it was wonderful to be anywhere with her.

"You don't need to worry you know" She said as the doors slammed shut for the final time. "You don't need to worry that people will see. Or that you will be in trouble. " I must have looked skeptical.

"You don't. There isn't any policy against this. Plus I'm sure no one will be surprised." I looked at her in surprise.

"I haven't been able to keep my mouth shut about you, I'm sure you've noticed." She smiled.

"Not at all, I thought it was all in my head. I kept having these dreams but I thought I was the only one-"

"Were you dreaming at the pool?" Her eyes twinkled as she leaned in closer to me. "Dreaming about me?" I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Yes".

"You'll have to tell me more about your dreams, but I have a dream now. I'm dreaming that I'm taking you up on that stage right now, that I'm kissing you and sliding my hand into up your skirt and underneath you haven't worn any panties." I'm looking around for anyone that might hear her but she's on a roll. "I can feel how wet you are, from knowing that someone could walk in at any moment, but also that you don't want to stop because you want my fingers inside you. And you will get what you wish and right in the middle of the stage I'll fuck you until your knees are shaking and you can't take any more, and then every time you walk into this room you will remember what had happened on that stage-" I was thinking that that would be what I was thinking whether it happened or not.

"I'm wet now, want to try and see?" There was still some part of me that couldn't believe that this wasn't a dream and I had already pushed my luck, and it worked beautifully why not push it some more?

"Is that a challenge?" She stood and extended a hand. And I had no choice but to take it. My eyes went to the doors of the room, but she was already tugging my hand and smiling devilishly as she led me toward the stage.