All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 05'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The tiniest harsh reaction ever. It was mostly really gentle. Make my heart hurt for them! Suffer! SUFFER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked Mr. Hanson's reaction and Zack's. Decent people. But Corey was kind of a jerk to pull that on Kyle.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

While I think Corey should have told Kyle where they were going, it was totally in character that he didn't. The reactions seemed completely natural to me. Yes, in an ideal world there would be no discrimination at all for sexual orientation but that's not where we leave. I think his mother will come around as soon as she's had time to absorb it (and been worked on by her husband and other son.) I wonder if the father had some faint inkling of this before and was able to accept it to readily?

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

I guess every parent has wondered if their kid is gay at one point in their life. In Corey's case, his lack of dating did add suspicion. His father was shocked, hence his silence when Corey announced it, but he could accept it unlike his mother. More will be revealed in future chaps

4catsrmine4catsrminealmost 12 years ago

I love Corey's dad. It is so important to have a good support system, and especially having at least one parent to be there. I'm looking forward to see how Kyle and Corey's relationship grows. I love this story...good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

next chapter eagerly awaited

gripping up to this point

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

o i cant wait for the next exciting chapter of this reall great story.?

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the love guys. It's much appreciated. For those who don't know, it's a new chap everyday. The whole story is complete and all just waiting to be approved and made public on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

good story I hope other things you write are just as good as this story.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

top rating all the way

TDRobinsonTDRobinsonover 11 years ago
Liked

I really liked that you changed the exspected with the dad being the supporting one instead of the mom is a nice change to what everyone else write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aww

I'm actually slightly touched by this. I didn't have a boyfriend at the time, but when I came out of the closet a little over a year ago my dad wholeheartedly accepted me, stepmom too, a lot like how this story went. My mom however did a lot of what you wrote here, "a disease, dirty," etc. My stepdad took me outside while my mom was crying and told me he'd love and support me as well.

My mom still refuses to talk to me about anything remotely relationship related to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I am enjoying this story. I,however, gave it four stars because of Corey putting Kyle in the middle of a personal matter that should have been between just him and his parents. If I were Kyle, I would have been pissed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous