All Comments on 'The New Maid'

by Anaribrady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 9 years ago
Great Foundation!!

A couple of inconsequential errors, compliment vs complement for example, but an excellent beginning to what I hope will be a series of interest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

very great story!!! keep them cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Just Have To Wonder...

...If 'Mr Vanderson', after telling a maid to place herself over his lap... ever had a maid explain that she'd really rather place him over her lap. She then spanks the wanna-be-Dom until she has HIS waterworx flowing nicely. Then has him dress up in her undies and leaves him tied to his bed. After which she could snap a few pics, pack up her stuff and walk out the door. He needs to remember that he might be hiring an ex-Pro Dom trying to make it in a straight job, and that has several years of martial arts training. But then again... he might just enjoy it ;)

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

as for her first mistake she was never told that underwear was not allowed so the punishment was wrong.are we supposed to assume she is coming from a sub lifestyle since she so readily accepted being spanked by a total stranger?will this effect her relationship with her son if she visits him and cant sit down after an ass whoopin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Baloney

I think she takes the money and goes to the cops, sending him to jail where the ass belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My dream job!

Where can I meet a Mr Vanderson? Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous