The New Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda took me by the hand leading me to the bench press in the corner. I suddenly became aware of the music again. "I Want To Know What Love Is," by Foreigner now played and I asked myself rhetorically if the D.J. had a hidden camera in the room. When we reached the bench press, Brenda placed her hands on my waist and pushed down coaxing me to sit on the bench. I readily complied and looked up at her as she towered over me. She bent down, her huge, pendulous breasts hanging like ripe fruit, and her mouth once again met mine in a long, passionate kiss. While our tongues played I cupped her breasts in my hands, gently pinching her nipples. This produced another soft moan from her, and I felt a small amount of self-lubricating fluid ooze from my pussy.

Brenda broke our kiss and stood up again. Stepping closer she bent slightly at the waist until her dangling breasts were just above my mouth. I raised my head, licking across the nipple of the hanging fruit a few times, then slowly placing the it between my pursed lips, I began to gently suck on one of her dark red nipples.

"Oh God, Mandy, Suck my titties hard, Baby," Brenda said in a voice a few notes higher than conversational tone.

"Mmmm," Was my only reply as I sucked harder, like a hungry calf ardently suckling its mother, trying to pull more of her monster tit in my mouth, and alternating nipples so that each received equal attention.

Brenda pulled the delicious offering from my mouth and knelt down in front of me as I sat on the bench. She grabbed her left tit with both hands and hungrily fed the massive mammary to herself. She was sucking so hard her cheeks became concave. It looked almost painful, but she was sucking like a woman possessed and obviously enjoying it. She popped the nipple out of her mouth with a smack and, bathing it with her tongue, moved it toward me as if requesting assistance. Being the benevolent person I am, I couldn't let a cry for help go unanswered. I enthusiastically joined her as we mutually bathed both the swollen nipple and each other's tongue. I thought to myself, "This must be heaven," But I suspected this to be a mere prelude to what lie ahead.

Suddenly the uncontrollable aggression Brenda displayed while violently molesting her breasts disappeared as if she had flipped a switch, and her quiet demeanor returned. Slowly lifting my breasts, she wrapped her soft lips around a pink teat, and gently sucked on the swollen nipple. My breasts were on fire as she tenderly and skillfully nurtured each of them.

Brenda abandoned my breasts and raised her head up to mine once more. Our lips found each other quickly -- another passionate kiss. We were trying to devour each other, but we were both breathing so heavy we had to come up for air after only a few seconds.

Brenda then put her hands on my waist, moving me to the very end of the black leather bench. My bottom easily slid across the bench, aided by the slick wetness from my pussy that now covered the smooth leather. She turned me toward the end of the bench and moved around in front of me, touching my knees and slowly separating them, pulling my legs apart while my feet rested comfortably on the floor. With my legs open wide, I felt the cool air rush over my wet pussy.

"Damn," Brenda exclaimed as she stared at my pussy from inches away, "You look delicious." She looked up at me and smiled. "Can I taste?" She asked.

"Yes, please do," I begged.

"Just lie back and relax," She smiled again.

I lay back on the padded bench, staring up at the ceiling. My heart was pounding as I anticipated the moment when Brenda's warm mouth would contact the pussy that now ached for her.

Brenda slowly inched toward me and I could feel her hot breath between my legs as she approached. I felt the tip of her tongue touch the area just below my pussy, then start moving up toward the opening. My whole body twitched when her tongue reached my slit, and Brenda slowly dragged the tip of her tongue across the opening until she reached the top. The sensation was amazing but strange. She was touching me so lightly I could barely feel it, yet the stimulation it produced was the most intense I had ever felt. It was the proverbial velvet hammer.

After repeating this wonderful maneuver a half-dozen times, Brenda found the center of my open slit and plunged her tongue in as deep as she could. My body jerked and I heard an involuntary yelp come from somewhere deep inside me. Her tongue was inside me as far as it would go. She started bobbing her head in and out, her tongue plunging deep, then retracting. She was literally fucking me with her tongue. Suddenly she started humming at a very low frequency, adding a vibrating sensation as she continued to tongue-fuck me.

Brenda guided her tongue to the top of my pussy. Finding the nub of my clitoris, she worked her expert tongue around and across the swollen bud. My heart was beating a mile a minute, my whole body was trembling, I was almost hyperventilating, and I was sweating profusely as I came ever closer to what was bound to be the most intense orgasm of my life. Seconds before the inevitable climax, Brenda abruptly stopped.

Frustrated, I wanted to scream, "No, Please don't stop," but the words wouldn't come. I could barely breathe, much less speak. I could swear I heard her giggle, pleased with her torture of me. Why was she tormenting me so?

Brenda grabbed my ankles with her hands and lifted them high above her head. Using her tongue like a spoon, she stuck her tongue inside me at the bottom of my pussy and licked up to the top, scooping up as much of my pussy juices as her curled tongue would allow. Still holding my ankles, she smeared the slick lubricant all around my ass hole with her tongue. I had never experienced anything like this before. The level of sexual pleasure was almost more than I could bear.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Brenda let go of my ankles and moved her hands to my breasts, kneading and massaging the tit flesh while she continued to coat the entrance to my ass with my own pussy juice using only her accomplished tongue. I held my legs higher for her, giving her easy access to the object of her affection. With my hands I grasped my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, trying to stretch my anal opening wider for her. She started humming again. Nothing I have ever felt could come close to this. Without warning, she captured my swollen nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pinched them firmly, simultaneously slowly pushing her tongue into my willing ass. For a second or two, I saw red and blue stars, then everything went black.

When I finally regained my composure, my feet were back on the floor and Brenda was looking at me from between my legs asking, "You OK, Mandy?"

"I think so," I answered hesitantly, "That was incredible."

Brenda lowered her head again until all I could see was her beautiful red hair flowing between my parted thighs. She tightened her lips, seizing my clit between them and working her lips back and forth, slowly at first, then with ever increasing speed. She placed her hands on my belly and began to rub. I pinched my nipples hard, pulling them as high as I could, stretching each of my titties into the grotesque shape of an inverted funnel. I tried to tell her I was cumming, but all I managed was a barely audible squeal. The blood rushed quickly to my head, as wave after wave of true delight swept over me. Brenda stopped moving, just holding my clit between her clinched lips. My body quaked like an aspen tree and I felt a million needles sticking my body in unison. As my climax subsided, Brenda began slowly working my clit between her lips again. A second sequence of waves began crashing across my body. Ten seconds later it was all over. I was spent, shaking my head in what seemed to be a vain attempt to recover, and struggling to return my breathing to normal. I couldn't move. I lay paralyzed as if just attacked with a stun gun. It was wonderful.

I opened my eyes to find Brenda's lovely face staring down at me and smiling, her lips glistening with the sexual juices she had so expertly extracted from my now satisfied pussy. With all the strength I could muster, I threw my arms around her, pulling her to me and locking her fem-cum drenched mouth to mine. My nostrils flared as I could both taste and smell the stimulating potion created by the delicate sweetness of her mouth wickedly mingled with the savory essence of my pussy. I pulled her down on top of me, crushing my breasts underneath hers and grinding our pussies together. I wanted every inch of my body touching her as I wrapped my legs around her butt, pulling her even closer.

We broke the lengthy kiss and I saw the look of concern creep across Brenda's face.

"What's wrong, Mandy?" She asked, spying a tear in the corner of my eye.

"Brenda, I'll never be able to satisfy you like that." The tears were flowing now.

"No, Baby, No," Brenda assured me, "You don't have to do anything. I made love to you because I wanted to, not because I expected something in return."

"It's not that," I explained, "I want to make love to you. I want to touch you, and smell you, and taste you so much it hurts. Problem is I've never been with a woman before, and I know I'm not experienced enough to make you feel like you just made me feel."

"Oh, Mandy, Don't think that," she consoled, "You do what you want. I'm yours to do with as you please -- as much or as little as you desire. Trust me -- it will be ten times better for me just because it's you."

With that she kissed away the tears from my eyes. "Mmmm, salty," She joked, licking her lips and smiling.

I managed a smile and a little giggle, pulling her mouth back to mine for another long kiss. We lay there for a few minutes, content with the soft touch of each other's body.

"Your turn," I boldly announced, "But if there's anything you want me to do, promise me you'll tell me, OK?"

"OK," She agreed.

I unlocked my legs from behind Brenda's sexy ass and pushed her off me. Placing my hands on her waist, I gently guided her down to the fem-cum covered, padded, leather bench. She lay back in the same position I had been -- her ass at the very edge of the bench and her feet on the floor. I moved around between her legs, sitting on the floor with the swollen lips of her large pussy inches from my face. I could smell her sweet, musky fragrance and could see the thick, sexual juices oozing from within her. I wanted to skip the preliminaries and just devour her, but knowing I had to try and deliver the same level of pleasure she had bestowed upon me, I resolved to go slow and mimic Brenda's method. After all, this was my first time at this and Brenda's technique was certainly effective.

I moved my face closer to her, opening my mouth, exhaling, and letting my hot breath flood over the area between her legs. The bloated lips of her pussy twitched and Brenda instinctively spread her legs wider. As she did, the cavernous gash slowly opened like a large clam reacting to steam, revealing the tender, pink flesh inside, moist from the natural lubricant that would soon be stimulating my taste buds. I placed the tip of my tongue to the area between her pussy and her anus, and slowly traced up one of her fat lips and down the other several times, barely touching my tongue to her skin. Brenda began to squirm. I looked up to see both her hands raising a heavy breast, trying to see how much of it she could feed into her mouth. I plunged my tongue into her abruptly. My nostrils flared as I reacted to my first taste of a woman's pussy. She was delicious. I could feel my mouth salivate from the newly discovered blend of flavors. Simultaneously I could taste sweet and savory. There was a hint of pungency, and yet it was incredibly mellow. For an instant my mind raced back to Wendy, my college roommate. I should have eaten her pussy when I had the chance.

Brenda reacted to my sudden entry with a loud moan, muffled by the soft tit-flesh that filled her mouth. I began moving my head up and down faster, keeping my tongue inside and letting it bathe over her erect clit on each lick. Her muffled moans were getting louder. She clamped her mouth down hard on her breast, gnawing the nipple and sucking like a woman possessed. I knew she was getting close. Ten more seconds and she would be over the edge. Suddenly I stopped. Her moaning promptly changed to whining as she tacitly begged for more. Brenda let the hefty mammary fall from her mouth. I heard her giggle as she no doubt remembered the delightful torture she had similarly inflicted upon me.

I placed my hands under her thighs and lifted her pretty legs till her knees were aimed toward her head. Brenda, sensing my next move, grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and spread them apart. Her sphincter began to pulsate, puckering, almost winking at me in anticipation of the moment when my tongue would touch the large, brown eye. She didn't have to wait long. I started bathing the entrance to her ass with my tongue, now wet with Brenda's sex and my own saliva. For the first time, Brenda spoke.

"Oh yes, Mandy, Lick my ass. It feels wonderful. I love it, Baby. Lick my ass with your tongue."

Spurred on by the knowledge that she was enjoying this immensely, I stabbed my tongue deep into the dark ring. It opened instantly with no resistance whatsoever. I started pushing my tongue in as deep as I could, then pulling it out and sinking it deep again. Brenda was getting louder now.

"Fuck me, Mandy. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Ram that tongue in my ass, Baby. Eat my ass. God, you do it so good."

Listening to Brenda had me so stimulated I felt my own fluids oozing out of my pussy. As I continued to tongue-fuck her ass I had two fingers knuckle deep in my own pussy brutally shoving them in and out. Suddenly I grabbed Brenda's ankles and pushed her feet back to the floor. I raised myself up on my knees and latched my mouth around her hard clit, sucking the engorged member deep and attacking it inside my mouth with my tongue. Brenda screamed this time. She sprang up to a sitting position and clasped her hands behind my head, pulling my face into her crotch. A high pitched shrill escaped her as her whole body began to shudder. I felt a flood of pussy juices streaming down my chin and neck onto my breasts below. I opened my mouth wider to catch the flow, swallowing intently as my mouth quickly filled again with the savory and sweet pussy liqueur. Soon Brenda stopped quaking. She lay back, exhausted, but panting so fast I thought she would hyperventilate. I licked the last few precious drops of her woman cum from around her pussy and knelt down beside her head.

"You okay, Brenda?" I asked.

"No," She shot back to my surprise, "I'm better than okay. I'm ecstatic. I'm euphoric. I'm wonderful. You sure you've never done this before?"

"Quite sure," I confirmed, "But if I had known it was like this, I sure would have."

Brenda stood up and threw her arms around me, pulling me close to her, pressing our breasts together, and locking her lips to mine. In a long slow kiss we tasted ourselves as well as each other.

"Wanna shower?" Brenda suggested.

"I could use one," I agreed.

"Let's go," She instructed, "Follow me."

* * *

A half hour later, freshly showered, we made our way to the kitchen for our coffee. Not bothering to dress, we walked through the house in the nude, still admiring the bodies we had just enjoyed. I loved the way Brenda's ass cheeks swayed when she walked, counterbalanced by the swinging of her big, luscious tits. As her ass swayed left, her tits swayed right, and vice versa. It was poetry in motion. We sat at the now familiar table in the kitchen - the wrought iron chair cold under my bare ass. The coffee had become stale sitting on the warmer so long, and after a quick taste of the bitter brew, Brenda opted to make a fresh pot.

As the black liquid began to drip, filling the new pot, I spoke to Brenda, "You know I'm going to want to do this again, don't you?"

"I surely hope so," she smiled, "We can do it every day if you want. It's the perfect finishing touch to a vigorous workout."

I told Brenda I was surprised when I realized she wanted to be with me. "I didn't think you would be into making love to a woman, but it's obvious you've done this before. I've never been with a woman before now, and frankly I never thought I would. I came close once with a roommate in college. I really wanted to but I chickened out. Since I met you, though, it seems so natural. All I've thought about for nearly a month was seeing you naked, but I'm not sure I really contemplated what would happen after that. When you told me earlier that your ex-husband still serviced you from time to time, I just assumed you were more into men."

Brenda laughed out loud. "Oh, I'm definitely into men, but not how you think. I like women for their bodies and men for their cum." Brenda saw the puzzled look on my face and continued, "It's like this -- I'm only truly sexually gratified with another woman. The level of passion and satisfaction we shared today, I could never experience with a man. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those, 'All men are pigs,' lesbians. I really like men, but no man has ever made me cum. Even when I was married, my husband never made me cum. I enjoy the company of men. It's just that the actual physical act of being fucked by a man doesn't do it for me. It's not a turn-off. It's just not a turn-on either. Occasionally I go out with a man. If he wants to fuck me and he's not an absolute loser, I usually let him. It's not that big a deal to me. It's actually kind of funny -- every man who fucks a woman, thinks he is giving her this unbridled level of sexual joy that she has been waiting for all her life, until finally she was fortunate enough to meet him and have all her sexual fantasies fulfilled. I usually play along. Men are actually quite fragile, you know. One thing I've learned about men over the years is that the more macho the man, the more easily his delicate ego is bruised."

"Wow," I said sarcastically, "A great lover and a philosopher. I got myself a two-fer. I like that."

"Oh, I wouldn't call it philosophy so much as observation," She explained, "More Will Rogers than Socrates. Anyway, like I said, I like men for their cum. What I really like is giving men head."

Listening to Brenda speak so frankly, I felt the need to say something nasty, "You mean you like to suck dicks?" It was a rhetorical question, but I really did want her to elaborate.

"Oh, yes, Brenda cooed. " I love everything about sucking a man off. I love the feel of a dick in my mouth. I love sliding it in and out past my lips and feeling it touch the back of my throat. If it's not too fat I can force it all the way down my throat. A man really likes that too. Then when he's getting close to cumming, he'll start bucking his hips. I just hold my head still and let him do all the work. He's basically fucking me in the mouth. Then his rhythm breaks, he'll start losing control and I know he's getting close. I usually take the dick out of my mouth and wrap my hand around it. I'll look up at him, slowly pump his dick a few times, and say something like, 'Oh, Baby, I want your cum. Give me all your cum. Shoot all your hot cum in my mouth and let me swallow it.' That usually pushes him over the edge. I stick his dick back in my mouth and just hold on. His dick will pulsate about three times, and the fourth pulse brings the first blast of that delightful liquid. The sensation and the flavors explode in my mouth like caviar. It's hot, and sweet, and salty, and pungent. It's silky, and creamy, and sticky. Every guy tastes a little different, but I love them all. Next to pussy, it's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. I lock my mouth around the guy's dick and swallow hard and fast, trying not to lose a single, precious drop. Most guys are six-shooters. They give you six squirts of semen when they cum. Some guys are fives, some are sevens. I've met a few eights, a couple of nines, and one ten. My ex is a seven. You know, I think that's the reason God made men to cum in spurts instead of all at once in a steady stream - so we would have time to swallow."