The New Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Brenda, fuck me. Just fuck me." I could barely get the words out. "I'm cumming, Baby. Fuck me. Oh please fuck me."

I locked my legs behind her again and pulled with all my might. My fingers dug into the sheets as my fists closed, grabbing a handful of red satin. The blood rushed to my head and my whole body became stiff. I felt the orgasm come in waves, one after the other. I closed my eyes tight. I wanted to scream but I couldn't -- I couldn't even breathe. All I could manage was a series of primeval grunts as each wave crashed over me.

"Don't close your eyes," Brenda commanded, "Open your eyes. I want to look in your eyes while you cum. Look at me."

I tried to look at her. She was staring into my eyes smiling. Each time a new wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me, however, I felt my eyes try to roll back in my head. Slowly the crashes began to subside. I could focus again.

I stared deeply into Brenda's eyes. "That was incredible," I muttered, "I've never felt anything that intense before."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," She smiled.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I got all the pleasure from this. Brenda hadn't been satisfied. She must feel empty and wanting after all this. But what could I do? She had already told me that fucking wasn't a big turn-on for her, and eating her pussy again seemed lame in comparison to what I had just experienced. I loved eating her pussy, but I mean...been there -- done that.

We lay there a while, Brenda's rubber dick buried inside me. It had felt so real, I half expected the fake cock to begin losing its rigidity. As she slowly retracted the full length of her dick, I could feel the void left behind by its absence. She withdrew the last inch and lay beside me. I kissed her deeply in appreciation.

"Now what can I do for you that would even come close to that?" I whispered.

"Anything you want. I told you, I'm yours," She reminded me.

"I'd love to fuck you just like you did me," I confessed, "But I remember you saying that fucking doesn't do it for you..

"No. No. No," She clarified, "I said being fucked by a man doesn't do it for me. Being fucked by a woman is something different altogether.

"You mean you want me to?" I asked excitedly.

"I'd love for you to," She replied in anticipation.

Brenda gave me a quick kiss on the lips and rolled over and off the bed. She grabbed the dildo by the shaft and gave it a sharp twist. I heard a metallic, "Click," and the rubber dick sprang loose from the pink, leather briefs. She tossed the detached cock on the bed, unbuckled the half belt, and quickly shimmied out of the shorts. She threw them to me. I turned them inside out, put the crotch next to my nose and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmm," I said with a wicked smile.

"You're incorrigible," She laughed.

"And insatiable thanks to you," I added, "And you love it."

"I do at that," She agreed.

I slid into the tight briefs and buckled the pink belt in the fourth hole. While I did, Brenda retrieved a large box from the closet. The box was beautiful. It was highly polished cedar, with a top compartment and two drawers. The latch and drawer handles were ornately crafted polished brass. She laid it on the bed and opened the top, revealing a large collection of dildos, vibrators, and various other toys. She slid open the top drawer where nine dildos looking exactly like the one she had just used to fuck me were neatly lined up side-by-side, like toy soldiers, each one a little thicker and a little longer than the one next to it. The smallest was six inches long and one inch in diameter. They increased in length by one-inch increments and in girth by quarter-inch increments, making the largest fourteen inches long and three inches across. Brenda opened a small sealed envelope with an alcohol soaked gauze pad inside. She cleaned the just used cock with it and gently placed the dildo back in slot number five.

Brenda then opened the bottom drawer of the box where the remaining part of the set was kept. Here the filing system continued with six more rubber dicks. The smallest in this drawer was 15 inches long. The largest measured 20 inches and was four and a half inches in diameter.

"Brenda, Where in the hell did you get those things?" I asked, astonished by the collection.

"From Gail Wilson. She sells them." Brenda answered matter-of-factly.

"You mean that sweet little lady that lives on the other side of me?" I asked skeptically.

"That's her," Brenda laughed, "I'll have to tell you about Gail later."

Brenda selected the fourteen --incher from the top drawer and placed the box on the floor beside the bed. She brought the huge dong to me, placed the base into the metal adapter and gave it a quick twist, locking it into place. She stood back to admire me.

"Damned," She said, "You do look sexy."

I turned to get a look in the mirror. I thought I looked funny -- large tits hanging from my chest and a huge shlong hanging between my legs.

Brenda grasped the shaft of the big dick and pulled me to the edge of the bed. She didn't get in the bed though; rather she lay on the edge with her legs dangling off the side. She spread her legs wide and with her fingers, held her pussy lips apart for me.

"Okay, Mandy, Fuck me," She insisted.

I skillfully lined up the head of the massive penis with her now open cunt and slowly started to push. I wasn't sure she could take the whole fourteen inches, but I felt certain the three-inch girth would be no problem for the large pussy I had come to know intimately. As I pushed, her pussy opened easily, sucking me inside. Almost immediately she had all but four inches of the massive shaft inside her.

"Oh yes, Mandy, That's wonderful," She moaned.

I stopped pushing when I heard her voice.

"No, don't stop," She begged, "Ram that pussy."

I pushed again. The last four inches slid in effortlessly.

"Oh, Mandy, Fuck me," Brenda commanded, "Fuck me hard with your big dick. I want to feel all of your dick, Baby. Fuck me good. Ram your big dick in me. Give it to me, Baby."

Was she aware the whole fourteen inches was buried in her pussy? I began fucking the monster in and out of Brenda's hungry snatch. I couldn't believe the thing went in and out so effortlessly. Brenda could have easily taken a longer and fatter dildo than this one. I wondered why she hadn't selected a larger one from her collection. I fucked Brenda with short, choppy strokes. It seemed awkward and clumsy to me. I guess the smooth operation of a dick is a man thing. Brenda was pretty good at it, though. Maybe it just takes a bit of practice. I started using Fred's, "Long dicking," method. She liked that better.

Brenda repeated, "Yea, Baby, Ram that pussy," each time I thrust into her. She was pinching her nipple with her left hand, and clutching a handful of red satin with her right.

Without warning Brenda sat up, put her arms around me and pulled me to her, driving the length of my newfound attachment into her. She kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing the spirited ballet they had come to enjoy. She broke the kiss and whispered to me, "Mandy, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want to feel your big cock in my ass, Baby." She reacted to the look of consternation that I'm sure was plastered across my face, "It's okay, Baby," She reassured me, "You won't hurt me."

Brenda, It's too big," I argued.

"It's too long," She granted, "I can only take about half of it, but I like it because it's so fat. I'll love the feeling of it stretching my ass hole while you fuck me with it."

Brenda pushed me away. The fourteen inches of fake dick retracted from the depths of her pussy, exiting with a squishing sound. She hopped up on the bed on all fours, laying her head on the soft satin pillow with her lovely ass cheeks high in the air. She reached between her legs and plunged four fingers into her freshly fucked pussy, collecting a bounty of slimy pussy goo and smearing it across the puckered, brown orifice of her ass. Quickly I climbed up behind her, aiming the monster head of my newly acquired appendage at the wrinkled entrance, which comparatively looked impossibly small. I touched the dick to Brenda's anus and massaged, coating the fat head with her pussy juices.

"Mmmm," Brenda cooed, "That's nice."

She pushed her ass back trying to force my big cock into her, but I retracted with her, teasing, still rubbing the head around her now impatient sphincter.

"Fuck me, Mandy," Brenda insisted, "I want your dick in my ass, Baby. Don't tease me. Fuck me."

I pressed the cock head against her beckoning tunnel, and placing my hands on her hips for balance, I slowly began to push. Surprisingly the resistance was minimal. As if by magic the aperture opened, stretching effortlessly to accommodate the anticipated visitor. My eyes were glued to the brown eye of Brenda's ass. What had been a small, puckered opening was now a stretched hole wrapping itself tightly around the mushroom shaped head of my pseudo cock, hungrily accepting the offering and wanting more. Brenda's reaction to all of this was stoic, save for the soft, encouraging moans of pleasure signaling her delight as the slow penetration continued. As the head fully entered her I saw the entrance clamp tightly behind the corona, ready for the shaft to begin pushing its way up the chute.

Brenda became impatient with the slow pace and without warning pushed her ass back, driving three inches of the rubber shaft inside. "Oh God, Mandy, fuck me," she begged.

I began the rhythmic in and out motion and Brenda responded with further moans of pleasure as I pushed more and more of the massive strap-on dildo into her elastic ass. When I had about half the dick inside Brenda, I felt her flinch. I guessed I had hit bottom. I started fucking her faster with half the length as she rocked back and forth meeting my thrusts. I reached underneath her, taking her clit between my thumb and forefinger, roughly massaging the engorged bulb.

Brenda's moans became louder. As the throes of passion overtook her, she instinctively began pushing back harder, driving my cock even deeper, past the point of pain. Suddenly her whole body started quivering. She wanted to scream, but instead buried her face in the pillow to muffle the sound. I was working her clit furiously as my fingers were being coated with a flood of slick woman cum from her pulsating pussy. Her knees, incapable of supporting her any longer, abruptly collapsed, leaving her body prone on the bed. Caught off guard, I collapsed on top of her, driving another inch of dick up her ass. Knowing I was in too deep, I immediately started to pull the fat shaft out of her. Brenda quickly reached her hand around behind me, clamping the cheek of my ass with a loud slap.

"Stay inside me, Mandy, Please." She begged. I could hear the satisfaction in her voice.

I did as she asked, lying on her with my pelvis arched to keep from driving any more of the brutal thing into her. I gently stroked her hair, now wet and stringy from perspiration as she cooed with delight.

When she finally recovered from her powerful orgasm, Brenda said, "Roll over on your back."

I slowly rolled to my right and Brenda rolled with me, all but four or five inches of the ass-stretching phallus still buried in her butt. She was now on top with her back to me, both of us facing the ceiling. She tucked her legs under her and gingerly sat up, trying not to let any more dick inside her, but trying also not to let any slip out. Once she was sitting up, she used her hands and legs to slowly rotate on the huge shaft until she was facing me. She looked down at me with a smile of gratitude, her eyes sparkling, her beautiful breasts glistening with sweat, rising and falling from her still rapid breathing. She leaned forward taking one of her breasts in each hand and guiding them to mine, rubbing our hard nipples together. Now it was my turn to coo. Brenda then untucked her legs and bent her torso forward until she lay prone atop me. She put her arms around me and rolled over placing me back on top. She pulled my mouth down to meet hers and we literally made out like a couple of teenagers for fifteen minutes or so with most of the massive cock I was wearing still burrowed deep inside her expanded ass.

Eventually I slowly pulled the monster out of her, leaving behind a gaping hole that looked a foot deep. Instinctively my mouth went straight to Brenda's cavernous ass hole. I stuck my tongue in without even touching the sides, and began to lick the rim and the sides like a kid licking the frosting from his mother's bowl. It was delicious. Brenda said it tickled.

* * *

Friday at 1:30, I arrived at the airport to pick up my son, David. His flight from Knoxville was delayed an hour due to inclement weather in Atlanta. I drove him by the casino to see his father before going home. He liked the new house and I told him the neighbors were very friendly. Brenda's son, Jason had driven up from Baton Rouge, arriving at noon.

My workout sessions were put on hold while the boys were home. We were busy making breakfast, catching up on our sons' lives, and generally falling back on the motherly instinct of trying to fill the empty nest. Brenda, however, was never far from my thoughts. The mental image of our bodies fused together as one, lurked in the corner of my mind and would spontaneously fill my daydreams with pangs of desire.

David and Jason became fast friends and Jason showed my son the town and the hot spots for young adults. I saw less and less of David as the week wore on, and though I worried about his being a stranger in a strange town, Jason seemed like a good kid and I knew David could handle himself.

I hadn't seen Brenda for nearly a week, and though we talked on the phone daily, it wasn't the same. There was an emptiness inside that only being with her could fill. When she called Wednesday, she reminded me of her date at the video store Thursday.

"Sure you don't want to go?" She begged, "It'll be fun."

"For you," I shot back, "I don't see much fun in watching you suck off a bunch of guys."

"No, Baby," She argued, "I would never let an opportunity to be with you go neglected. Besides, I want you to be a part of everything I do, just as I want to be a part of everything you do."

It sounded patronizing, but I did want to see her and David was seldom home anyway. "OK. Sure, I'll go," I relented.

Thursday I was off with Brenda to watch her perform her oral feats, but that's another story...