The New Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

"It's more of the culture here. This has evolved over the years to what we have today. It works, though. This was an easy way to discern between the players and non-players. Eventually the word would get around and you'd be left alone. Same with your husband. If he shaves, the women will know he's not available."

"Well, I might make him shave then...and I'll think about it."

Pam tried to calmly explain more.

"Lynn, people come here for the freedom to be nude. Many of us also enjoy the freedom to expand our sexual horizons without the social stigma that it carries. Even the non-swingers respect it and we are friends with all of them."

"What you need to know is that whether you and Barry choose to participate in swinging or not, you will get to know some of the nicest and most genuine people in the world right here. I assure you, once you get used to the nudity, you'll love this place. We have something very special here and we each strive to keep it alive for generations to come."

I watched Lynn's reactions. I could tell that she was at least considering getting naked soon. She kept tugging at the bottom of her blouse. I was ready to undress right there but I was waiting for Lynn to lead. Once she did, I knew that we would go through with it. I knew it would eventually happen.

"Let Barry and I go back to our house and talk about it. This is a lot to deal with at one time...however, the Stinson's said you'd be the right people to talk to about it and they were right. We really do appreciate being patient with us green folks. I bet we look quite strange being dressed."

"Don't worry about it Lynn," Pam assured her. "I bet you'll be on your patio and naked in no time. That pool water feels great also. We'll be out there tonight. Why don't you join us? By the way, we know that you aren't swingers so there won't be any advances or suggestions. Just neighbors getting to know each other, okay?"

"Thanks, Pam. I promise to think about. I should say Barry and I promise to think about it."

Lynn hurried back to our house, holding my hand. I wasn't sure why she seemed so rushed.

"Barry, sit down."

"Okay dear. What's eating you?"

"First, I probably should have told you what I'm about to tell you many years ago, but it's very necessary that you know now."

I was perplexed. What did I need to know? Of course, I asked.

"Barry, you know that I went out with a guy named Jeff before I met you, right? During my freshman year in college?"

"Yes?"

"Well...and I'm not sure what to say but to be blunt about it...he enjoyed having me accidentally flash my boobs. Not really accidentally...it was made to appear accidental."

"It's not all Jeff's fault because I could have said no. I had that ability and there was nothing he could have done about it. What surprised me is that I enjoyed it so much. I would wear loose fitting tank tops without a bra that would give a full view of my boobs from the side when I bent over. Also, my hard nipples would poke through the thin material of the top."

"It progressed to going to a public pool and I'd wear a loose fitting bikini top that would often slip down when wet and expose part or all of my nipples. I also would find a bikini bottom too small so that my pussy hair would stick out of the sides very noticeably."

"I tell you this because it made me hot. I'd do a perceived accidental flash and Jeff and I would go somewhere and have hot sex. It turned me on just as much as it did him."

"The final straw was when we were at his friend's house and were using his friend's parent's pool. Again, I had on a loose fitting top and small bottom with my dark pubes visible at the sides and the top."

"We got back into the house and Jeff convinced me to get completely undressed since his friend had already seen my tits and some of my pussy hair. I did as he asked and when I saw his friend pull his hard dick out of his trunks, I got even more hot and horny."

"Jeff screwed me right there in front of his friend and his friend had me jerk him off while Jeff plunged in and out of me. His friend shot his load all over my chest."

"Barry, I really enjoyed that day but I got kind of scared also. I knew the next step would be for Jeff's friends to fuck me as well. I broke off the relationship. I met you a couple of months later. You were the opposite. You liked me being more modest and demure."

"Suddenly, we're in an environment where men will be seeing me naked all of the time. I'm not really that modest, Barry. In fact, I think I have a nice body and I take pride in the fact that I stay in shape. It will turn me on knowing that guys are checking out my tits, pussy, and ass...and that is kind of scary because...well...what happens if a situation life Jeff repeats itself? I'm turned on by that thought. I still wonder if I should have stayed with him long enough to let his friend fuck me. He did have a nice cock."

Damn! I had no clue what to say next. This wife that I thought was so protective of her body wasn't what I thought she was.

"Barry, if you remember, there's been a few times in our marriage where I had some malfunctions with my swimwear, right?'

Oh shit. Yes, there had been some occasions where one or both of her tits escaped her bikini top. I felt bad for her because I assumed she was embarrassed.

"Trust me, Barry. There was never an accidental boob or nipple flash. I wanted you to think so, for obvious reasons. Now, it's better that I tell you the entire truth. Also, this idea of having me shave my pussy to show that I'm not a swinger is bullshit. I'm not shaving my pussy. I like the way I look naked when my pussy hair is full. I like seeing it in the mirror. I look more womanly. I like it that way and I know you do. We'll just have to learn how to say no in a most persuasive manner possible."

I was listening to what she was saying but I was also listening to what she meant. In spite of her protests, I sensed that all I had to do was suggest expanding our sexual boundaries and she would have been on board. I knew my wife too well. She either wanted me to talk her into swinging or out of it. Talk her into an open marriage or out of it. This was one of very few times in our marriage where it truly was my decision to make.

When I saw Pam naked, I really enjoyed the view. I pictured myself cupping her tits with my hands. I pictured my hands wandering between her legs and rubbing her furry mound and fingering her pussy. 20 years of monogamy had been okay but there had been times where I wanted a mulligan and get to have a new piece of ass to explore. This seemed like a perfect opportunity if Lynn would go along with it.

"Why don't we get undressed, walk back over to their house, and talk to them some more. They're still on their patio. I think they're waiting to hear from us again."

"I know you were looking at Gene's cock. I'll admit it was impressive. We already know that if you somehow reached over and grabbed it...played with it...that Pam wouldn't mind. In fact, she'd probably do the same to me. We can set whatever limits we want. Just touching, grabbing, kissing, oral...whatever limits you want."

I could see the wheels turning in her head. She wasn't mad at me for what I said. She was considering it. That led to what was probably our deepest, heartfelt conversation together in many years. We needed to discuss what our marriage meant to us. Some would call it soul searching. Whatever it was, it was productive and revealing.

Most importantly, we were the very best of friends. Yes, we loved each other but we were also dependent upon each other. We were a perfect business team. We were able to afford the luxuries of such a nice home in a secluded area because of our business acumen.

We also realized that we had suppressed many sexual desires because of the social norms that prevailed. Lynn was concerned that I would think less of her if I knew she was an exhibitionist at heart. I was afraid to share my lustful feelings about other women because I didn't want a jealous wife thinking that I didn't find her attractive enough and I needed to direct my attention elsewhere. Looking back 10 years later, I'm surprised we didn't know more about each other before that fateful day.

Although it hadn't yet been decided to try other partners, it was agreed that we didn't really want to swap. If we were going to take the plunge, it would be in an open relationship.

The reasoning was simple. There could be a partner for one of us but their partner might not be right for the other. Swapping involved trading partners for a period of time. An open relationship allowed each of us to work at our own pace. Of course, I knew that with Lynn's looks and body that she'd have more partners than I would. How jealous would I be? How jealous would she act, knowing that I was getting action elsewhere? So many questions, so few answers.

21 years together and 20 years of marriage. 20 years of behaving as people wanted us to behave...or expected us to behave. We knew that would change, but how much change?

We also realized that we had real no close friends. That was very sobering.

We had several good acquaintances over the years, but they were mostly business related. Our social life centered among our professional relationships. Although we knew some good people, they weren't intimate friends. We came to realize that we only had each other that we trusted explicitly. Gene and Pam had promised that before too long that each of our neighbors would be like family to us. The bond in the community was very strong.

We had very little family. Our parents were deceased, with my mother passing 2 years ago as the last surviving parent. We were both born to parents that were in their late 30s at the time of our birth and as I've mentioned, we had no kids of our own.

We're in Southern California and Lynn's sister, brother-in-law, and 19 year old daughter live in Las Vegas. My brother, sister-in-law, and their 18 year old son had lived in Michigan for the past 15 years.

We usually drove to Las Vegas to see Lynn's family since it was a great opportunity to enjoy the Vegas nightlife. Sometimes they would visit us. Somehow, I figured that would never happen now. It was hard to picture them wanting to be in a nude environment...although the thought of Lynn's sister being nude has always been a pleasant one. She's 6 years older and two inches shorter, but still fills out a pair of blue jeans as well as any 20 year old.

My brother and his wife? Who knows? They are definitely more liberal than we have been and his wife has always been a free spirit; but staying with us at a nudist neighborhood? Of course she is a fine sight as well, especially her very large tits. I can always dream, I guess.

Lynn agreed to step out of our comfort zone. Slowly. We'd invite Gene and Pam to our house for lunch and discuss the neighborhood in more detail. Hopefully, they had no big plans and would take us up on the offer.

We undressed and walked over to them. I could tell that Lynn was comfortable with her nudity. She wasted no time walking the 20 yards across the back yard. I was still apprehensive but it's something I wanted to do. Gene and Pam smiled as they saw us approach them; sans clothes.

"That's better," exclaimed Gene as he shamelessly studied Lynn's naked form. "I knew you were beautiful but you're sexy as hell also."

I could tell that Lynn was enjoying the attention. I was seeing a side of her than I never knew existed. I thought I knew everything about her. Wow, was I wrong!

They graciously accepted our lunch offer as well as our offer to visit with us at our new home until it was time for lunch. That time was well spent getting to know them as well as letting them know us.

We learned that they were both 53 years old. Gene had retired as a commercial architect two years ago. In fact, I had been in many of the buildings that he had designed. Pam worked as a school teacher until they moved to New River. She knew that once the school district knew where she lived that it would cause a big stir. She just resigned and had enjoyed her new neighborhood for the past 6 years.

We also learned that the other two homes adjacent to ours housed couples that were also in open marriages and relationships. They insisted that jealousies and insecurities didn't exist. They promised to share more about them later. As much as I enjoyed being around them, I had a hard time accepting that at least some measure of jealousy or insecurity didn't exist between Gene and Pam.

In their 6 years living there, only one divorce had taken place among its residences. According to the Stinson's, it was the only divorce in their 12 year existence.

A couple had moved in and enjoyed the nude lifestyle but were adamant about not being sexually active outside of their marriage. Within a year, it was discovered that both of them had secretly had affairs. They had lied to their new partners about having the consent of their spouse. Those lies were exposed while in the gym shower one day. The male partner came up behind her and squeezed her tits while her husband stood in shock.

When he protested, the partner scolded him because he knew that he had been screwing his wife as well. This was brought to our attention to understand the dynamics at work.

"But didn't their secret partners know something was up if she kept her pussy shaved? Or his cock shaved? That should have been a dead giveaway that they weren't available."

"True," said Gene. "When they first moved in, they were shaved. However, they both began to let it grow while still telling others that they were not into swinging. What killed it was their deception with each other. We tried to convince them to stay together and enjoy a more open kind of relationship, but the damage was done. An open marriage would have worked with a stronger trust between them but the cheating had destroyed that trust.

This happened just 2 years ago. It's a good cautionary tale to share with newcomers though. It's imperative that your relationship is rock solid, otherwise you're better off staying monogamous."

Time passed by like lightning. Gene knew that Lynn wanted to go into town and stock up our shelves and freezer with groceries. He offered to take her into town while I stayed back and visited with Pam. It would also give him a chance to know Lynn better on a one on one basis.

I had no issue with Lynn going to town alone with Gene, but I openly wondered what the limits were with Pam. We had gotten along so well that I didn't want to screw things up.

"As far as I'm concerned," Lynn stated, "you two can do whatever you want. Barry, we agreed to try an open relationship. I'm sure I can talk Gene into a little fun when we get back."

With that statement, she playfully pulled on Gene's long cock. That was all it took for Gene to begin stiffening to attention. He warned her that if she kept that up that he'd have to take her to his house before they went shopping.

"So? Shopping can wait for another few minutes. Let's see what you can do, big guy."

They wasted no time walking hand in hand back to Gene's house. I'll admit to being a little annoyed and Pam sensed that.

"You did agree to try this, right Gene?" Pam asked while looking me directly in my eyes. Pam wasn't the most attractive woman in the world but her mannerisms and kindness more than made up for it. I really did want to do more with her but in order to do so, I had to relent to allowing Lynn the same privilege.

"Yes Pam, you're right. We did agree to this. Forgive me for not being as seasoned as you are. Watching my wife yank on another guy's dick and then walking naked with him to his house isn't exactly normal in my world."

Pam pulled on my dick while also pulling me closer to her. She placed her soft lips on mine and began to kiss me. Within a few seconds her tongue was probing inside of mine.

I was as hard as I had been in a long time. A very long time. My hardness was pressing against her belly as we continued to kiss passionately.

I moved my hands to get a good feel of her tits. She was larger and softer than Lynn. Although they hung down a fair amount, they were still so sexy to look at. Her areolas were very large and her nipples were puffy yet had hardened with increased sexual stimulation.

"Barry, right now I want this to be about your pleasure. You're new to this. Don't try to be a great lover, at least for now. Hopefully we have lots of other times."

As much as I wanted to take her up on her offer, I have always taken pride in being a good and generous lover. Lynn's pleasure was always a priority to me. I ignored her statement and took her to our bedroom. I immediately placed my head between her legs.

"Barry, you don't have to do that right now...just...ohhh"

I had found that fleshy appendage inside of her pussy that responded with a whining pleasure when aroused. It almost sounding like the high pitched whine of a puppy. Each time she reached an orgasm, that sweet sound came from her mouth and her pussy would just drip with juices even more freely.

My cock was aching for attention and as I raised my head from between her legs, she grabbed at my cock and demanded that I shove it in her immediately.

By that time I was in no positon to wait much longer. I came inside of her within two minutes and then we both were laid out naked and panting on my bed.

"Shit, Barry. I told you to make this about your pleasure first but damn, you sure know how to eat pussy. I bet you've spoiled Lynn quite well with that."

Lynn. I hadn't thought of her while in the heat of passion with Pam. I wondered how she was doing. I wondered out loud if she was enjoying that long cock of Gene's.

"So what, Barry?" Pam exclaimed. "You know what, Gene may be well hung...well, in fact he's probably the best hung guy in the neighborhood. That doesn't mean shit, though. I've had at least a dozen guys here over the years and many of them are shorter and not nearly as thick as you are. Trust me, it isn't the size of your cock or its thickness that will make the ladies want you. You eat pussy like that and you'll have no problem finding partners here."

"Don't get me wrong, Gene is a damn good lover. Lynn will learn that if she hasn't already. It's just that it's not his cock that makes him such a good lover."

"Maybe I should explain something else about our neighbors. You see, although there aren't written rules about what kind of sexual activity we should have, we all hold each other accountable. If a man or woman seems to be too self-serving and selfish, the word gets around. What makes our relationships so awesome is that we have an unselfish desire to share each other while respecting the sanctity of each other's relationships."

"In other words, I'm not out to steal you from Lynn. The same for Gene. He's screwing her brains out but I will assure you he respects your marriage and while they may become very good friends over the years and share a bed at times, it will never go any further than that. We trust that you and Lynn will feel the same."

"Sure, Pam. I think we'll be great friends...and hopefully lovers many more times in the future. Has there been cases of couples getting too close and threatening a marriage?"

"Yes, but fortunately things worked out well. Two swinging couples were getting too close emotionally. It caused a problem briefly until they decided to just go with it. Rather than divorce and live with their new partners,they remained married to their original partner and decided to share a home. They've been living a polyamorous lifestyle for nearly 5 years. They don't swing with anyone else...as far as we know. They do seem very happy and are model citizens here."

bbare
bbare
553 Followers