The New Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

I was probably as impressed with the culture in our new neighborhood as I was with just the open nudity. It seemed like this was mostly a self-policing group of people that were protective of their own little piece of heaven on earth. I imagined that anyone that would be a threat to their happiness would be treated poorly, ostracized, and would probably not be happy there.

We enjoyed the outdoor shower adjacent to our quad pool and sat down at our patio to continue our conversation. Very soon Lynn and Gene emerged from Gene's house hand in hand. Gene was dressed and Lynn was going to get dressed so that they could do some grocery shopping for our home.

Strangely, I felt happy for Lynn. I expected to fight jealousy but instead I saw such a look of contentment on her face that I was truly happy for her. The other sensation was that the thought of Lynn having Gene's cock inside of her had begun to turn me on rather than disturb me. Pam and I sat at our patio for nearly 3 hours while our spouses went to town.

It was a quick 3 hours. We talked about nearly everything in the world. Very little of it was about sex. Mostly we discussed our families, careers past and present, philosophy of life, and just about any subject that branched out of those subjects.

Finally, our spouses came through the front door and notified us that there were several dozen bags of groceries. Between the four of us, everything was put away in nearly no time.

Gene had brought home some pizza for us to share that night. We also learned some interesting bits of information about the residents of the other two homes in our quad. This would really be something different for us.

**********************

bbare
bbare
554 Followers