All Comments on 'The New Neighbors'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lie lay laid

"Kate and Patti were laying on the living room floor"

What were they laying. Eggs? Carpets?

The word is "lying".

"they laid there for a few"

Enough to make an omelet, at this rate.

Please learn the difference between lie, lay, laid and layed. You get it wrong every time except one.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Quite enjoyable.

You capture swinging and its inherent eroticism well... keep going! More please. Five.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Excuse me

So sorry for making a few mistakes, even with these mistakes people seem to like what I write. But thanks for the comment anyway. You didn't have to be so sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, but LAY

This is a good story and erotic, thank you.

I often comment upon the use of laying instead of lying and laid instead of lay.

I don't know why so many contributors to this site don't know instinctively which word to properly use.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Lay or laid

I am usually very careful when I check my spelling and this is just a word I seem to have trouble of which one to use. It was an honest mistake. I'll be more careful in the future. But I am glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please, new story!

Beautiful story! Please write a sequel or new story with the same or other three pairs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
523 Followers
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.