The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

"Fuck!" Phil exclaims as he watches his shy wife getting kissed by another woman.

"I've got something you will love." Patti says getting up and walking over to a cabinet, she reaches in and takes out a box full of adult toys. She searches around until she finds her two favorite toys, a seven inch life like dildo and her mini magic wand.

"Just lay back and relax." Patti tells Stacy as she gently pushes Stacy back onto the bed. "I promise you will feel so good."

Stacy lays back and spreads her legs wide. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." she thought to herself as she watches Patti bend down and spread her pussy lips open. "Mmmm." Patti moans as she gently licks Stacy's pussy. "Nice and wet."

"Fuck,lick her pussy." Phil tells Patti as he continues to stroke his cock.

"Oh she will, she just loves pussy." Ted says as he walks over and takes the video camera and starts to film the two ladies. He has to get this on video Stacy's first swap.

"You won't show this to anyone else will you?" Phil asks liking the idea of getting filmed.

"Oh no, this is just for us,nobody else will ever see it." Ted reassures Phil.

Patti is going to town on Stacy's pussy, she isn't shaved but she does keep it neatly trimmed. It's been so long since she has had her pussy ate and Stacy was loving it.

"Ummm,yes." she moaned as Patti tongued her slit. Patti turns the magic wand on and gently touches Stacy's inner thigh. Stacy jumps like she has been electrocuted."Shit! She exclaims after the shock. "Ohhh,yes." she says as she gets used to the feeling. She could get to like this. Patti slowly moves the wand all across Stacy's thighs, moving closer to her pussy.

"Kate I think Phil could use some relief." Jack says as he takes the camera from Ted.

"Yes I think he can too." Kate says getting up and walking over to Phil. "Do you like to get your cock sucked?" She asked him reaching down and grabbing his hard cock.

"Yeah."Phil said as she stroked his cock. He needed to sink his cock into a wet pussy. Kate goes to her knees in front of him and licks the head of his cock, she can already taste some precum there.

"Hmmm." she moans around his cock, flicking her tongue across the head.

"Oh yeah baby suck his dick." Jack said making sure he gets this all on camera.

Jack moves around so he can see everything, there is a second camera focused on Patti and Stacy. They had several cameras set up around the room to capture the action from different angles. Then later they take the videos and edit them and make their own porno movies.

"Suck his dick baby." Jack says going in for a close up of Kate swallowing Phil's cock as deeply as she can. "Yeah,just like that."

Phil was in Heaven, he did love a good blowjob, and Kate sure could suck.

"Like her pussy baby?" Ted asks as he kneels next to Stacy's head. Patti nods as she licks across Stacy's clit. Stacy jerks at the feelings, it feels so good. She has fun by herself but it so much better with another person, even a woman. Ted rubs his cock across Stacy's face, she turns so she can reach his cock. She reachs for his cock and pulls him closer to her so she can take the head of his cock into her mouth. "Yeah,suck it." Ted says as he watches her, pushing his cock into her mouth. He really wants to fuck her. "get her nice and wet for me baby." Ted says watching Patti going to town on Stacy's pussy. In between Patti licking her and using the wand on her she was going crazy. She was sucking Ted's cock, in and out of her hot, wet mouth and she was loving it.

"Ummm." she moans as she sucks Ted's cock, loving the way her pussy was feeling. Patti takes away the wand and slips two wet fingers deep into Stacy's pussy.

"Oh baby she is nice and tight, you will love fucking her." she says fingering her as deep as she can. All Stacy can do is moan around the cock in her mouth. She needs a hard cock to fill her pussy.

"Yeah,Kate suck my cock." Phil moans as he fucks Kate's mouth. Jack is getting everything in closeups, making sure he gets it all. Kate is loving Phil's cock, she is turning into a horny wife just like Patti. She loved a hard cock in her mouth or pussy.

"Mmmmmm."Kate moans around the cock in her mouth, taking him deeper,stroking him at the same time. She licks her way to his big balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time. "Lay back." Kate tells Phil as she moves up on the bed.

Phil lays back next to Stacy, watching her sucking Ted's cock. She was enjoying taking it in and out of her mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you." Kate says as she straddles Phil's cock. He reaches up and grabs Kate's tit's and squeezes them. "Harder,squeeze them harder." she begs him.

"I need to get fucked now." Stacy says as she strokes Ted. Always one to help a lady out Ted moves away from her mouth and moved down to the end of the bed.

"Jack set that camera to auto and join the fun, let's fuck Stacy together and let Patti and Kate take care of Phil." Ted says as Patti moves out of the way. He bends down and licks Stacy's pussy, pushing his tongue inside of her, in and out. "Yes,oh please somebody fuck me." Stacy begs needing to be filled with cock.

"Well, we aim to please." Ted tells her rubbing the head of his cock across her wet pussy slit.

Kate is riding Phil's cock, Patti loves to watch Kate take a nice big hard cock in her pussy. "Ahhh,yes fuck my pussy,fuck me hard." Kate begs Phil as she slams her pussy down on his cock.

"Mmmmm,ride em' cowboy." Patti says as she straddles Phil's face. Phil looks up and see's Patti's very wet pussy right over his mouth. Phil grabs her by her waist and pulls her pussy to his mouth. "Lick it." Patti says, waiting for him to lick her. "Do it,eat my pussy while Ted fucks your wife."

"Fuck me please." Stacy begs Ted as he teases her with his cock, he puts his cock in part way and then pulls out. He wants to take his time, he goes in deeper each time. Stacy is moaning, wanting to feel him pound her pussy.

Jack is rock hard again, just from watching everyone else, he straddles Stacy's face and holds her head up so she can reach his cock with her mouth. She licks his cock all over, loving the feel of a hard cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. Holding his cock with both hands she takes him as deep as she can. She loves sucking cock now.

Phil is holding Kate by her hips and pounding up into her as he eagerly eats Patti's pussy. Patti and Kate lean towards each other and kiss passionately, grabbing each other's tits. "Yeah,eat her pussy good, she loves a tongue deep inside of her pussy."

Kate tells Phil as she reaches for her clit.

Ted looks over and sees Patti riding Phil's face, watches as Phil tongues Patti deep just the way she likes it. Phil takes her clit into his mouth and eagerly sucks on it, flicking his tongue over it. She is in heaven squeezing her tits, twisting her hard nipples.

"Ahhh,yes,yes," she moans as she grinds her pussy onto his mouth. She can't get enough. Kate leans over again and kisses her deeply.

"You are gonna love his cock Patti." Kate tells her as she moves off of him.

"Fuck Patti and I both doggy." Kate says getting down on all fours on the bed.

Patti gets down next to Kate on her hands and knees also. Phil stands up and pulls them both to the edge of the bed.

Stacy is moaning around Jack's cock in her mouth, she is loving this so much.

"Yeah,suck Jack's cock." Ted tells her as he pounds her pussy as hard as he can.

Jack pounds her mouth with his cock, holding her head and ramming his cock down her throat. "She's good." Jack say's hoping all of this is getting on the video.

"Jack you've got to fuck her." Ted says pulling out of her, "Let's do her doggy." he suggests. Jack and Ted watch Phil behind Kate and Patti, taking turns fucking them doggy. A few strokes inside of Kate and then a few inside of Patti, going harder and deeper. He was loving this, fucking two friend's ladies right in front of them. The sight of Ted and Jack fucking Stacy is so hot.

Stacy gets on her hands and knees waiting for someone to fuck her. Jack grabs her around her waist and slowly pushes his hard cock inside of her. "Ohhh,yes." she moans loudly loving the feel of a nice hard cock inside of her. Ted moves back to her mouth and gives her his cock. She eagerily takes his cock back into her mouth, in and out. Making his cock so wet, she was loving this. A cock in her mouth and one in her pussy while she watched her husband fucking two women side by side doggy style.

"That's it fuck us,ram your hard cock in our pussy's." Kate tellls Phil as he shoves his cock back inside of her, she likes the thought of his cock being wet from Patti's wet pussy.

Phil pounds into Kate harder and harder, she was tight too. For Kate and Patti being in their late 50's they both were really tight and they sure did like to suck and fuck. He could get used to get together's like this. Maybe he should fuck Stacy more than he does.

Watching Ted and Patti and Kate and Jack sure did make him hot enough to want to fuck his wife again. Maybe their marriage could get better if they just were more open and honest about their feelings and what each other needed and wanted from the other. He had watched Ted and Patti all afternoon and he was amazed at the great relationship they had. There was no fighting or sarcastic remarks betweeen them, they really seemed to love and care for each other and they seemed to have a really good time together. Phil realized he would love a relationship again like that with Stacy.

"Oh yeah I could get used to this." Phil said as he pulled out of Kate and slid his cock back inside of Patti.

"Fuck me, give me that big cock." Patti moaned as she watched Jack pound Stacy's slit. Jack pulled out and Ted took his place grabbing her roughly and pounded her pussy.

Patti did love to watch Ted fucking other woman, she knew it was just a way to add some excitement to their relationship. She knew Ted and herself were totally comitted to each other and nothing would come between them.

"Like Phil's cock baby girl?" Ted asked fucking into Stacy as hard as he could. He was so ready to cum.

"Oh yeah,he fucks really good." she replied as he pounded her harder and faster, it felt so good to be fucked.

Phil could tell he was getting close, he wanted to cum on both of their faces. "So good,so fucking good." he moaned as he continued to take turns fucking them.

"I'm so fucking close." Ted said as Jack joined him behind Stacy. Ted pulled out of her and watched as Jack gave her his cock, pounding into her. She was moaning and getting loud, begging them to fuck her and make her cum.

"Let's cum on their faces." Jack said fucking back into Stacy. Stacy was right on the edge just a few more strokes of a hard cock and she would explode. Ted stood there and stroked his cock, wanting to cum all over her face.

Kate and Patti both reached for each other's pussy's, rubbing their clits, knowing it wouldn't be long now. "Yes,oh yeah gonna cum." Kate moaned as Patti rubbed her clit just the right way. Kate and Patti rubbed clits until they both climaxed hard.

Jack was pounding into Stacy and Ted was jerking his cock while Phil fucked Kate and Patti. They were all moaning and grunting, wanting, needing to cum. "Gonna cum,oh fuck yeah." Jack said as he pulled out of Stacy and jacked his cock.

"Lay down on your back." Ted told her and she did. He and Jack stood over her as she rubbed her clit, making herself cum. She let out a cry of release rubbing herself as hard as she could. "Make yourself cum."

"Ummmm,yeah, yeah,gonna shoot." Phil moaned as he pulled out of Kate.

Kate and Patti laid down on the bed faceup so he could cum on their faces. He stroked his cock as he watched Stacy climax. Ted and Jack were jacking their cocks, moaning loudly.

"Do it baby,cum all over her face." Kate tells Jack as she watches him jerking his cock.

"Oh I'm gonna give her cum." Jack say's as he grunts and sends spurt after spurt of cum on to Stacy's face.

Just watching Jack cum all over Stacy is so hot, then suddenly Phil shoots his load covering Kate and Patti's faces with cum. "Awwww,damn! Yeah take my cum!" Phil moans loudly cumming hard.

That's all it takes to make Ted cum hard watching Patti taking Phil's cum all over her face. "Fuck!" he grunts loudly as he cums all over Stacy's face. Her cheeks are covered in cum, her mouth, she licks the cum from her mouth and wipes it off of her cheeks.

Kate and Patti then wipe it off and feed it to each other. "Hmmm,taste so good." Patti says swallowing his cum.

Stacy has never really swallowed cum before, she had always spit it out into a napkin, she never cared for the taste. If their cum tasted as good as their precum she wanted to swallow it all. Stacy wipes the cum off and then slowly licks it off of her fingers. It did taste good too and she could get used to this, swapping with the neighbors.

They all collasped onto the bed, exhausted, satisfied for the moment. "Oh my God,that was fantastic." Stacy said trying to catch her breath.

"Yes it was." Phil agreed as he sat up on the bed.

Patti stood up on shaky legs and made her way to the bathroom and got wash cloths for everyone. "Damn! That was good." she said sitting back down on the edge of the bed. "Help yourselves to a hot shower."

"I think we could use one."Phil said taking Stacy by the hand and leading her into the bathroom.

"Towels are on the shelf just yell if you need anything." Ted tells them.

Phil shuts the door and then they can hear the water running. "So what do you all think?" Ted say's as he gets up and turns all of the cameras off.

"I like them,they seem to fit in with us." Jack said getting up and going to the fridge and grabbing a drink for himself and Kate.

"They do don't they" Kate replied taking a drink from Jack.

Patti went and got a drink for herself and Ted, "They were a little shy at first but I think after a while they really got into it."

"I'm going to enjoy getting to know Stacy." Kate says with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh I bet you and Patti are going to show her the ropes." Jack says with a laugh.

Phil and Stacy stood under the hot steamy water, kissing,touching. "That was so hot,I loved it." Phil said grabbing the soap and a wash cloth and getting it nice and soapy.

"It was great,did you really enjoy it?" Stacy said as he gently washed her back.

"Oh yes I sure did,look Stacy I want to apologize for the way our relationship has been going." he said as he continued to wash her off. "I feel it's been all my fault,I don't mean to ignore you,it's just that work has been so crazy these last few months." he said trying to explain his feelings.

"Honey, it's not just your fault it's mine too,I know your so busy with work and after a long day you just want to relax." Stacy said as she turned around and returned the favor of washing Phil.

"I'll tell you what,I'll try and get a couple of days off of work as soon as I can, you know so we can have a four day weekend." Phil said suddenly realizing how much he did love her. "It can be a second honeymoon."

"Would you really do that?" she asked looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight.

"Of course I would,I think we learned a lot about ourselves and our relationship." he said thinking they could really be happy from now on.

"I love you." Stacy said holding on to him.

"Love you too." There was a loud knock on the door.

"Hey! What are ya doin' in there???" They heard Jack call through the door.

Phil laughed. "We're fucking!" was his reply joking.

"Well have fun." Jack said laughing.

They finished showering and wrapped in large towels they walked back into the play room. Ted and Patti and Jack and Kate were still naked and relaxing on the bed.

"Help yourselves to cold drinks." Ted told them, Phil and Stacy got dressed thanked Ted and Patti, Jack and Kate for the really great time.

"We really had a great time." Stacy said holding onto Phil's hand. To Patti they seemed to be different from when they first arrived earlier in the afternoon. "Well we'd better be getting home..." Stacy said squeezing Phil's hand.

"Yeah, tomorrow is another Monday at work ya know." he said wanting to get home so he could fuck his wife, he was still turned on.

"Well I really enjoyed it." Jack said hoping they all could get together again. "I had a great time."

"I'm sure we'll be great friends." Stacy said hoping to get with Kate and Patti for a "Girls day" she was wanting to have more fun with them.

"We'd better be going." Phil said shaking Ted's hand and then Jack's. "Really enjoyed today, we'll have to do it again."

"Oh yes we will, I'll let you know how the videos came out, I'll make you a copy." Jack said as he took Kate by the hand.

"That would be great I'd love that." Stacy said wondering what she looked and sounded like on a video.

Ted and Patti grabbed robes from the bathroom and slipped them on to walk them to the door. "We're going to get into the shower see ya later." Kate said leading Jack into the bathroom.

"See ya."Phil said as they followed Ted and Patti to the front door.

They hugged and said their good-byes, promising to come over again and have fun.

"I'll call you tomorrow Stacy." Patti said as they stepped out the front door.

"Okay chat tomorrow Patti." Phil and Stacy turned and walked to their car.

Ted shut the door behind them, put his arm around Patti's shoulders and they went back to the playroom. "That was great,I really like them." Ted said sitting down on the bed. Jack and Kate came out of the bathroom several minutes later.

"They were a little shy at first but I think they'll become more at ease as time goes on." Jack says as he starts to get dressed.

"They fit in just fine, ya know Kate we'll have to have some girl time with Stacy." Patti said with a wink.

"Well if you do make sure you film it."Jack says with a laugh. "We want to watch what we miss."

Kate finished getting dressed, "Okay we will, we'd better be getting home too." she said hugging Patti. "I hate to leave you with the dishes."

"Oh don't worry about it, I'll just throw them into the dishwasher,call me tomorrow maybe we can invite Stacy over for lunch."

Ted laughs and shakes his head, he can just imagine what kind of lunch those three ladies will have tomorrow. "Well you guys have a good night, I'm going to take a shower and then hit the bed."

"Yeah me too going to bed early, have to be up at 6:00am..." Jack says, "Have a good night,we can let ourselves out,see ya tomorrow."

"Bye." Kate says as she follows Jack out. "We'll lock the door behind us."

Twenty minutes later Patti had the dishwasher loaded and started and was wiping down the counters when Ted walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Almost done?" he asked kissing and nibbling on her neck. He was still horny, especially after seeing Patti and Kate with Phil. Just something about watching Patti straddling Phil's face and then him fucking her while Ted fucked Stacy, was so hot.

"Ummmm,all done, think somebody is still horny." she says as he slips one hand inside of her robe and caresses her tit, making the nipple hard in his hand.

"Oh yes,very horny,loved watching you with Stacy and then with Phil and Kate,so hot." Ted said as he continued to play with her tits. "I'll meet you upstairs,I'm going to lock up." he tells her as he grabs and squeezes her ass.

"Don't take too long." she whispers kissing him and she slowly walks away.

Patti starts the shower. She set's the temperature of the water, she takes off her robe and slips into the shower to wait for Ted. Standing under the hot water feels so good, she can't wait for him to join her. She quickly soaps up, running her hands over her tits, making her nipples hard, pinching them. "Mmmm." she moans as she soaps herself, rubbing her belly. She moves her hand lower, soaping her naked pussy.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers